Shahid Afridi and revolution in his Life.....

Malik495

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How Shahid afridi got the real path.... May Allah bless him....and all our fellow muslims..
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEaCqANxQQ8[/video]

sshahid

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Action speaks louder than words. Recently I noticed Afridi in a one day match event, during the drinks break he grabbed water bottle and sat down in the field before drinking. This certainly demonstrate your humble nature that can only be cultivated by following the teachings of Islam. May Allah give us tawfiq to practice our faith. Ameen.

As a reminder, it s a well known Hadith of our Prophet (SAW) to sit down while drinking water. One must practice that as he (SAW) in his vast wisdom from Allah has emphasized on this.

sangeen

Minister (2k+ posts)
SubhanAllah..... Allah hidayat de to kon rokh sakta hae.... Allah give hidaya to all of us..

rizwan1003

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
sshahid said:
Action speaks louder than words. Recently I noticed Afridi in a one day match event, during the drinks break he grabbed water bottle and sat down in the field before drinking. This certainly demonstrate your humble nature that can only be cultivated by following the teachings of Islam. May Allah give us tawfiq to practice our faith. Ameen.

As a reminder, it s a well known Hadith of our Prophet (SAW) to sit down while drinking water. One must practice that as he (SAW) in his vast wisdom from Allah has emphasized on this.

Yeah right 'Actions speak louder than voice'. I wonder why tableeghi jamat didn't teach him that he shouldn't cheat.