Shahbaz Sharif's Successful Education Policies

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
Chief Minister Punjab Shahbaz Sharif is rightly taking pride for initiating The unique Punjab IT Lab Project, it is a milestone for the promotion of quality education in the far-flung areas of the province.As the IT project would help improve the school children's skill and impart quality education through IT Labs.Shahbaz Sharif has already launched Danish School System Project which are state of the art schools will provide high standard education to poor children absolutely free

Due to these Education Friendly Policies US has Provided $148 Million Grant(not loan)for Southern Punjab Education
.Ambassador Anne W. Patterson and representatives of the Government of Punjab signed a five year $147.9 million agreement to help improve public education in the province in a ceremony held today in Lahore. The program will focus on restoring missing facilities in 5,000 schools, which will help increase access and improve the quality of basic education in these schools. The money will also be used to rehabilitate more than 500 flood-affected schools, fund school management committees, purchase text books and provide training to school staff.

101002.jpg

Source
http://www.usaid.gov/pk/newsroom/news/education/101002.html

Last edited:

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)
What a joke, pehle to Shehbaz bhai ko khud educated hona pare ga, put him infront Wolf Blitzer or Larry King and the world will laugh at us, what kind of donkeys we choose to call a leader, hahahahhaha, they talk about education policies, aqal tum logon ki ghaas charne gai he ?

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
Shahbaz Sharif is working on multi dimensional Policy
1)Modern IT Labs having dsl internet facility are setup in every school of punjab each lab is of 8lakh worth
2)Danish school system having 200acres of land and state of the art building with highly qualified staff will be a bench mark in education system
3)Encouragement of brilliant students,fa/fsc topper students from all cities of punjab are being sent to froeign tour of universities for free and scholarships are given to them

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
stopid and biased comments talk on policy but u are going personal
What a joke, pehle to Shehbaz bhai ko khud educated hona pare ga, put him infront Wolf Blitzer or Larry King and the world will laugh at us, what kind of donkeys we choose to call a leader, hahahahhaha, they talk about education policies, aqal tum logon ki ghaas charne gai he ?

Night Devil

Councller (250+ posts)
Shahbaz Sharif is working on multi dimensional Policy
1)Modern IT Labs having dsl internet facility are setup in every school of punjab each lab is of 8lakh worth
2)Danish school system having 200acres of land and state of the art building with highly qualified staff will be a bench mark in education system
3)Encouragement of brilliant students,fa/fsc topper students from all cities of punjab are being sent to froeign tour of universities for free and scholarships are given to them

launching projects.... we WILL do, we WILL BE doing, n we WILL HAVE DONE for after 5years(when govt end and project launcher run away UAE).....
why we (national) believed on these types of beautiful words n projects around 63 year...??? don't u think these politicians are making us fool by using these types of ways??? iffffff MR SHAHBAZ SHAREEF is sincere with these type of EDUCATIONAL PROJECTS, so 1st HE SHOULD COMPLETED THESE PROJECTS THEN INTRODUCE IN PUBLIC.... there's a lot of pending project in govt offices shelfs.... lets get come one more project in govt shelf.... (serious) lets see where these fund 147.9m utilize......

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)
DashingPun, like ur nick, try to find some dashing personalities as your leader but not thugs like Shehbaz, jin ko apni education ka nahi pata, i know these photo session, jitna kaam Musharraf sahab ke
doorehukumat me Punjab me huwa he unta pichle 55 years me nahi huwa, ye bheek leke roti ki iskeem kelie you don't need any brains, contact Edhi trust, they can also do this social work much better, government should be capable to make long term policies, but how can they ? the policy makers hold fake degrees both in PMLN and ppp, what do u expect

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
oh man IT labs have been established in every school u can go and check these labs and u can freely open siasat.pk there because these it labs have internet facility,danish schools are very good project 3schools in bhawalnager,raheem yar khan,bhawalpur are about to complete 97%constructin work is done,now us grant will drive this educational policy on fast track and Punjab educationa system is going to improve fastly under the super vision of Shahbaz sharif:)
launching projects.... we WILL do, we WILL BE doing, n we WILL HAVE DONE for after 5years(when govt end and project launcher run away UAE).....
why we (national) believed on these types of beautiful words n projects around 63 year...??? don't u think these politicians are making us fool by using these types of ways??? iffffff MR SHAHBAZ SHAREEF is sincere with these type of EDUCATIONAL PROJECTS, so 1st HE SHOULD COMPLETED THESE PROJECTS THEN INTRODUCE IN PUBLIC.... there's a lot of pending project in govt offices shelfs.... lets get come one more project in govt shelf.... (serious) lets see where these fund 147.9m utilize......

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
Musharaf k period main sirf parha likha punjab ka slogan laga ker awam ko bewaqoof banea gia Shahbaz sharif is doing excellent job
he recruited 40,000 teachers in all districts of punjab(SSE bps16 senior science educator,SESE bps 14 senior elementary science educator with handsome salary package) and that recruitment process was so transparent that no one has objected even a single recruitment:)
DashingPun, like ur nick, try to find some dashing personalities as your leader but not thugs like Shehbaz, jin ko apni education ka nahi pata, i know these photo session, jitna kaam Musharraf sahab ke
doorehukumat me Punjab me huwa he unta pichle 55 years me nahi huwa, ye bheek leke roti ki iskeem kelie you don't need any brains, contact Edhi trust, they can also do this social work much better, government should be capable to make long term policies, but how can they ? the policy makers hold fake degrees both in PMLN and ppp, what do u expect

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)
konsa handsome package, economy to zero he, Ministers ki salary ke peese in ke paas henahi, yaar Dashing tum sab ko chuutia bana rahe hen ye Shehbaz thug brothers, kuch hosh kar

Night Devil

Councller (250+ posts)
oh man IT labs have been established in every school u can go and check these labs and u can freely open siasat.pk there because these it labs have internet facility,danish schools are very good project 3schools in bhawalnager,raheem yar khan,bhawalpur are about to complete 97%constructin work is done,now us grant will drive this educational policy on fast track and Punjab educationa system is going to improve fastly under the super vision of Shahbaz sharif:)

no no i dont need to go for check it out i trust on u.... thats good if it is really 97% completed in real not in paperwork..... its good ifffff IT Labs is NOW IN WORKING CONDITION... as well as DANISH SCHOOL.. but after 147.9m what is funding resources?? bcoz 147.9m it a little amount for baring 3schools expenses... well its a good achievement in education sector in panjab. bcoz illiteracy is very high in panjab speially in agriculture areas...
and i dont agree with you comments to WINNIGE about handsome salary package... bcoz federal n Proven govt have no more reserves for existing teachers and overseas dealership holder students.. so how dose it possible that he recruited 40,000 new teachers on handsome package...

Night Devil

Councller (250+ posts)
no no i dont need to go for check it out i trust on u.... thats good if it is really 97% completed in real not in paperwork..... its good ifffff IT Labs is NOW IN WORKING CONDITION... as well as DANISH SCHOOL.. but after 147.9m what is funding resources?? bcoz 147.9m it a little amount for baring 3schools expenses... well its a good achievement in education sector in panjab. bcoz illiteracy is very high in panjab speially in agriculture areas...
and i dont agree with you comments to WINNIGE about handsome salary package... bcoz federal n Proven govt have no more reserves for existing teachers and overseas dealership holder students.. so how dose it possible that he recruited 40,000 new teachers on handsome package...

sorry scholarship..

DashingPun

MPA (400+ posts)
last year 40,000teachers were recruited i will post advertisement of these vacancies,sese(bps140 have 13000rs salary and sse(bps16)have 18000rs salary package,and this is starting package without any experience,but in danish school system starting package is 25000rs minimum and in danish school system only highly qualified and experienced teachers are being recruited:)

Winnige

Minister (2k+ posts)
Economy is going down day by day , almost bankrupt and supporters of Shehbaz Nawaz believe their braini leaders are bringing Pakistan forward, what a joke