Science, Arts, Belief, Right & Wrong...

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Its a standard font which is not too big not too small. Look if you have no constructive criticism and just want to criticize for the sake of criticizing then don't waste my time and your time.

Wow bigger font, easy on the eyes, still... Empty.

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
Muslims believe what the religion teaches them. If the religion teaches them anti-scientific ideas like sun being in a orbit like the moon then thats what Muslims will believe.
come on again.. ?

does islam teaches malookiyat ?
does islam teaches killing ur siblings to ascend the throne..

and does islam teaches befrending islarailis ?

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Well if someone claims that there is a creator, how would you do your due diligence to confirm their claim or whether they are trying to make you fool?
Through the creations!
That was the discussion point for the lab test, wasn't it. And the point put forth in Quran.
I only know you from your posts. Don't wanna know more though, but just saying.

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeah you atheistic too just one less God than them.
again ur using the word atheist in the wrong sense really..

atheist means the opposite of theist
hindus are theist muslims are theist christain are theist etc..

they might disbelieve in each others god but that does not make them atheist in any way

atheism is not equal to disbelief
atheism is the complete disbelief in gods/God not in one or many

Vitamin_C

You are referring to Atheists as a group of people. I am referring to atheism as a position on belief in a God. In that sense you are atheistic about the Hindu Gods as your position is of disbelief in Hinduism same as me.

Atheism is a position of disbelief/rejection in a God(s).

again ur using the word atheist in the wrong sense really..

atheist means the opposite of theist
hindus are theist muslims are theist christain are theist etc..

they might disbelieve in each others god but that does not make them atheist in any way

atheism is not equal to disbelief
atheism is the complete disbelief in gods/God not in one or many

Vitamin_C

By saying creation, you are presupposing that there was a creator. Quran is not a proof, its a book of claims which it self needs to be proved.

A dead body is not proof of murder, there are many possibilities of how that person dies, you cannot rule out any of them without studying the evidence.

Similarly existence of Universe is not proof of creation as there are many other possibilities many of which we are not even aware of and we cannot conclude any without studying evidence. Whats your evidence for creation?

Through the creations!
That was the discussion point for the lab test, wasn't it. And the point put forth in Quran.
I only know you from your posts. Don't wanna know more though, but just saying.

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
You are referring to Atheists as a group of people. I am referring to atheism is a position on belief in a God. In that sense you are atheistic about the Hindu Gods as your position is of disbelief in Hinduism same as me.

aah sir pakarne ko jee chah ra abto

atheism means the idea of the existence of god/gods is illogical
if im entertaining this idea..it doesnt matter if im doing it for one God or many im theist..

when im not entertaining this idea then im not entertaining it for even one God..atheist cannot beleive in even one God.

what u want to say is that as a muslim ur disbelieving in all gods except one..as an athiest im disbelieving in that one God as well

it doesnt matter if u put it position wise..
atheism is a position where u deny the existence of all sorts of gods

ur confusing the word disbelief for atheism

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
By saying creation, you are presupposing that there was a creator. Quran is not a proof, its a book of claims which it self needs to be proved.

A dead body is not proof of murder, there are many possibilities of how that person dies, you cannot rule out any of them without studying the evidence.

Similarly existence of Universe is not proof of creation as there are many other possibilities many of which we are not even aware of and we cannot conclude any without studying evidence. Whats your evidence for creation?
Recreate.
Chop chop..

Vitamin_C

a·the·ism
/ˈāTHēˌizəm/
noun

1. disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

Stop making your own definitions. Just stop.

aah sir pakarne ko jee chah ra abto

atheism means the idea of the existence of god/gods is illogical
if im entertaining this idea..it doesnt matter if im doing it for one God or many im theist..

when im not entertaining this idea then im not entertaining it for even one God..atheist cannot beleive in even one God.

what u want to say is that as a muslim ur disbelieving in all gods except one..as an athiest im disbelieving in that one God as well

it doesnt matter if u put it position wise..
atheism is a position where u deny the existence of all sorts of gods

ur confusing the word disbelief for atheism

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
No but it teaches how to keep sex slaves and how to manage your slaves and concubines.

again u have jumped to some other discussion..and then u talk of logical reasoning
u gave logic that muslim adopted what islam taught them..
i destroyed that logic..
instead of giving a counter logic ur trying to hit below the belt now..

im losing intrest in this discussion ?

nonetheless
there are clear ayats in Quran to not takes slaves anymore..
Islam couldnt abolish it bcz it was not possible at that time
it was part of economic system..

lets assume that we have a prophet today..
will it be possible to abolish the bank system that we have today in like 23 years

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
a·the·ism
/ˈāTHēˌizəm/
noun

1. disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

Stop making your own definitions. Just stop.
again i would say u lack comprehension skills..
do u see the capital G there..
God and gods both are mentioned to classify..between monotheism and polytheism
to differentiate between muslim/christain/isaraili and hindus jains etc

Vitamin_C

Pork and drinking is haram but buying and selling another human being is allowed. What a great moral book to follow. Salute to you people and your mental gymnastics to justify stupid beliefs.

there are clear ayats in Quran to not takes slaves anymore..
Islam couldnt abolish it bcz it was not possible at that time
it was part of economic system..

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pork and drinking is haram but buying and selling another human being is allowed. What a great moral book to follow. Salute to you people and your mental gymnastics to justify stupid beliefs.

haha its okay to say tata when u have nothing more to contribute
this was a discussion of the interconnection of atheism and morality..
then it turned into theism and atheism

now what does selling human has todo with such fine lines of discussion..what does it has todo with the connection of morality and atheism or theism and atheism

nonetheless where has it been allowed..
give me an ayat from Quran..if u read Quran..at one stage it was stopped

Iconoclast

You are referring to Atheists as a group of people. I am referring to atheism as a position on belief in a God. In that sense you are atheistic about the Hindu Gods as your position is of disbelief in Hinduism same as me.

Again a half witted moron trying to play on words....... How can you be atheistic if you believe in let's say Allah and reject ganesh? That makes you a muslim if anything. Am atheist is someone who rejects the idea of there being a supreme being in any form that governs the laws of the universe.
Your inability to grasp the basic definition of atheism is indeed perplexing, your definition of logic itself is spurious and it only portrays you as a delusional, loathsome and congenitally fazed assault on the senses. A self contradicting prick. Where ever you got your education from, they did wonders turning you into a programmed zombie. Must be the hanqa of ghulam ahmad qadiani.

Vitamin_C

33:50 - "Prophet, We have made lawful to you the wives to whom you have granted dowries and the slave girls whom God has given you as booty."

Muslim men were allowed to have sex anytime with females slaves - Sura 4:3, 4:29, 33:49.

Slaves are as helpless before their masters as idols are before God - Sura 16:77

You call secularism perverted. I think Islam is the most sexually open religion. You can have 4 wives, unlimited number of concubines and then you have sex slaves who cannot even refuse to have sex with you.

If you claim Quran is a book for all people and of all times... Why do you criticize ISIS for using Yazidi girls as sex slaves and buying and selling human beings?

haha its okay to say tata when u have nothing more to contribute
this was a discussion of the interconnection of atheism and morality..
then it turned into theism and atheism

now what does selling human has todo with such fine lines of discussion..what does it has todo with the connection of morality and atheism or theism and atheism

nonetheless where has it been allowed..
give me an ayat from Quran..if u read Quran..at one stage it was stopped

Vitamin_C

You can have a similar position as me on Ganesh and a different position on Allah. But I would ask you why the difference? The only difference between you and the person who believes in Ganesh is that one was born in a Muslim family and one was born in a Hindu family. Both of your beliefs are based on faith, meaning lacking evidence. And yet you are here arguing with me that your religion is the true religion. WTF?

Again a half witted moron trying to play on words....... How can you be atheistic if you believe in let's say Allah and reject ganesh? That makes you a muslim if anything. Am atheist is someone who rejects the idea of there being a supreme being in any form that governs the laws of the universe.
Your inability to grasp the basic definition of atheism is indeed perplexing, your definition of logic itself is spurious and it only portrays you as a delusional, loathsome and congenitally fazed assault on the senses. A self contradicting prick. Where ever you got your education from, they did wonders turning you into a programmed zombie. Must be the hanqa of ghulam ahmad qadiani.

Prince of Dhump

Senator (1k+ posts)
33:50 - "Prophet, We have made lawful to you the wives to whom you have granted dowries and the slave girls whom God has given you as booty."

Muslim men were allowed to have sex anytime with females slaves - Sura 4:3, 4:29, 33:49.

Slaves are as helpless before their masters as idols are before God - Sura 16:77

You call secularism perverted. I think Islam is the most sexually open religion. You can have 4 wives, unlimited number of concubines and then you have sex slaves who cannot even refuse to have sex with you.

If you claim Quran is a book for all people and of all times... Why do you criticize ISIS for using Yazidi girls as sex slaves and buying and selling human beings?

its 10AM here and apke sat fazool ki sir khapayi se mera dil ni hora k wo ayat find karu jisme mana kiya gya...

practices were abolished in phases..at one phase slavery was prohibited
nonetheless lets say islam is a false religion..let me admit that islam is a false religion infact its a worst religion its a religion of hippis its a religion of terrorist its a religion of sex slaves it suppresses women and what not

does it disprove the existence of Creator..does it disprove the connection between morality and atheism which were the main points of discussion