SC finds discrepancies in Imran Niazi's money trail to Banigala land

desan

President (40k+ posts)
IK tried his utmost to bring a peaceful revolution, but powers to be are thirsty for the bloody one...

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Well they are talking about missing party funds, wondering where did those go.

The funds are audited. Which means, the location and source of all funds are written in the audit report.

Secondly, the case is not about any missing funds. PMLN's claim is that PTI is taking funds from international entities. They do not consider overseas Pakistanis as worthy of donating to Pak political parties. They just consider them as a source of remittance, that they can leech off of, and build palaces abroad.

PMLN's assertion is particularly stupid, considering that they have their own PMLN-UK, and PMLN-US, which actively solicits donations from abroad. Hence, the bias of the ECP.

knownunknown

MPA (400+ posts)
عمران خان تو کبھی وزیراعظم ہی نہیں رہا یہ بے شرم پٹواری اور زر کا پجاری زرداری اس کو سیاسی انتقام کا نشانہ بنا رہے ہیں . یہ انتہائی گھٹیا اور کرپٹ ترین مافیا ہے
They bought judges...

Aslan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Panama league was dealt severe setbacks.Nawaz will be found guilty by JIT because he won't be able to produce any documents.His best shot was the letter from Qatar which was rejected by the judges.Panama party is a master of propaganda and subterfuge.To divert attention from Panama leaks it has filed a case against IK to hurt his credibility.IK brought money to Pakistan he didn't steal it from Pakistan and launder it to Panama.The judges should throw this case out.

RajaRawal111

The funds are audited. Which means, the location and source of all funds are written in the audit report.

Secondly, the case is not about any missing funds. PMLN's claim is that PTI is taking funds from international entities. They do not consider overseas Pakistanis as worthy of donating to Pak political parties. They just consider them as a source of remittance, that they can leech off of, and build palaces abroad.

PMLN's assertion is particularly stupid, considering that they have their own PMLN-UK, and PMLN-US, which actively solicits donations from abroad. Hence, the bias of the ECP.

Who did the audit. Was it done by company sppoibted by court. And what Akber S Babur is saying. Why you guys are running away from him continuously.

Will_Bite

Who did the audit. Was it done by company sppoibted by court. And what Akber S Babur is saying. Why you guys are running away from him continuously.

I thought you were intelligent enough to know that audits are always done by chartered accountant firms..(not the ishaq dar types, the genuine ones). PTIs funds auditor on record is M/s Muniff Ziauddin & Co. Chartered Accountant, internationally affiliated with BKR International. The firm is listed on Panel “A” with the State Bank of Pakistan and approved by ICAP as QCR rated firm. I dont know what else PMLN is looking for, but audit is not their concern anyway.

Since you arent following the case (as usual), and harping on issues that have already been done and dusted, I guess I should update you. PMLN's allegation is the same old stupidity that was answered 3 years back during dharna as well. (Isnt it funny that such allegations against PTI come out only when the screws are tightened on PMLN?)

PTI has shown about $3 or $4 million of overseas donations. Out of that amount, a complaint has been raised against $27,000 of those donations, alleging that they have come from foreign entities. And since PMLN believes that all sikhs and hindus have to be indians, I guess its ok to let them wallow in their misery