SC disqualifies Ijaz Chaudhry in fake degree case, orders reelection

supers On

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: SC disqualifies Ijaz Chaudhry in fake degree case PTI, orders reelection

PTI is collecting all the poops, pees and left overs from the other parties

jab 68 years ka **** jama howa ho, safai kertay howay yea tu hoga.

dw about PTI, ussay heeray bhi millaingay issi 68 years kay **** main inshAllah

Farzand e Pakistan

MPA (400+ posts)
imran-khan-reaches-ijaz-chaudhry.jpg

images

SC disqualifies PTIs Ijaz Chaudhry in fake degree case

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan: The Supreme Court of Pakistan on Tuesday upheld the decision by an election tribunal regarding disqualification of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) lawmaker in the National Assembly Muhammad Ijaz Ahmed Chaudhry for holding a bogus DEGREE.

A three-MEMBER bench of the apex court headed by Justice Anwar Zaheer Jamali announced the verdict in Islamabad on Tuesday.

In its verdict, the bench ordered the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) to conduct re-election in NA-108 Mandi Bahauddin, a constituency from where Ijaz Chaudhry was elected as an independent MNA as a RESULT of May 2013 general elections.

His eligibility was challenged by the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawazs (PML-N) Mumtaz Ahmed Tarar, maintaining the stance that Chaudhry possessed a fake DEGREE.

Subsequently, the election tribunal declared Ijaz Chaudhry ineligible upon which he had approached the Supreme Court regarding the matter.

But in its decision issued on Tuesday, the apex court upheld the election tribunals verdict.

Ijaz Chaudhry joined the PML-N after becoming member of the National Assembly. But in November last year, he left the PML-N and joined hands with the PTI.

Source: Dispatch News Desk

Khuram Shehzad Jafri

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: SC disqualifies PTIs Ijaz Chaudhry in fake degree case

کیا اس نے ریزائن نہیں کر دیا تھا تحریک انصاف جوائن کرنے سے پھیلے

اور تحریک انصاف کو چاہے اس کی بنیادی رکنیت فوری معطل کریں اور جب تک کروائی کمپلیٹ نہیں ہوتی اس کو پارٹی میٹنگ سے دور رکھیں

lamcian52

Voter (50+ posts)

If thats right then PTI Should get rid of him without second thought until he is cleared......

brigtm

Banned

pti naya pakistan,purane chor,fradie,10 numbri,all with bonga khan,this wig wali sarkar should be banned from politics

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Standards of Insafians start as follows:

IF he is guilty blah blah blah

and in case the news is any other than PTI

KARAPT, PARAPT, TARAPT, blah blah blah

That's why I always call pti trolls as idiots

I would love to see your posts as saying the same thing as we insafians do. But fact is you people are invisible in such threads which is against PML-N.. You never say anything against your party leaders, their policies, or the candidates of PML-N but yes always defend them if you have counter news for them. We defend PTI most of the times if we have counter news but if we don't have counter news then we condemn them.

I urge you to be real supporter of your party and for their welfare start doing the same as we insafians do. Can you people do that?

Last edited:

ThirdUmpireFinger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

41 mins ago

supreme-court-of-pakistan1.jpg

ISLAMABAD, Pakistan: The Supreme Court of Pakistan on Tuesday upheld the decision by an election tribunal regarding disqualification of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) lawmaker in the National Assembly Muhammad Ijaz Ahmed Chaudhry for holding a bogus DEGREE

A three-MEMBER bench of the apex court headed by Justice Anwar Zaheer Jamali announced the verdict in Islamabad on Tuesday. In its verdict, the bench ordered the Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) to conduct re-election in NA-108 Mandi Bahauddin, a constituency from where Ijaz Chaudhry was elected as an independent MNA as a RESULT of May 2013 general elections. His eligibility was challenged by the Pakistan Muslim League-Nawazs (PML-N) Mumtaz Ahmed Tarar, maintaining the stance that Chaudhry possessed a fake DEGREE.

Subsequently, the election tribunal declared Ijaz Chaudhry ineligible upon which he had approached the Supreme Court regarding the matter. But in its decision issued on Tuesday, the apex court upheld the election tribunals verdict. Ijaz Chaudhry joined the PML-N after becoming member of the National Assembly. But in November last year, he left the PML-N and joined hands with the PTI.

Source

Last edited by a moderator:

P4kistani

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: IK another team member found with fake degree - IK celeberated his joining but now ...

Afsoos hota k Khan Sahib ny aisay bando ko apni party me liya.. ju Puri Dunia me Pakistan k badnaami ki waja banay.. yeh wohi banda jis k kartooto ki waja se Kuwait ny Pakistan ka visa band kiye... isy khabbeees ko 99 Visa issue huay thay..jisy ise ny 999 bana diya...

GreenMaple

IK should stop trusting people blindly or take them at their face value. He should investigate the background of people who want to join him. This kind of nonsense doesn't look good on him or his party.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Supreme Order To Elections Again in NA 108 Which Was Won By PTI Member Ijaz Chaudhary

apni info theek karo ... He was elected as an independent and then joined PMLN but later he resigned from his seat and joined PTI.
he didn't resign for joining pti, facts ko distort na karo, inqalab aa raha hai tu aanay duo. :)

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)

oo chawla... he won as independent candidate...then joined PMLN...agr pmln mai rehta tou kuch ni hona tha is k sath...PTI mai aya tou case open ho gya..ye PMLN K dash ****** ne saza di hy..

pmln nay aisay cases main khud logon say astefay lyay huay hain, agar inqalab nai la saktay, tu bhonktay kyun ho ;)

toothpick

Senator (1k+ posts)
I would love to see your posts as saying the same thing as we insafians do. But fact is you people are invisible in such threads which is against PML-N.. You never say anything against your party leaders, their policies, or the candidates of PML-N but yes always defend them if you have counter news for them. We defend PTI most of the times if we have counter news but if we don't have counter news then we condemn them.

I urge you to be real supporter of your party and for their welfare start doing the same as we insafians do. Can you people do that?

Please come out of idiot khan mode and behave like a normal human being; I wonder how some one blindly follow an idiot like IK; as far as your question is concerned just give me example of one (yes just one) post of mine where I supported any wrong doing of any party; again come out of the idiot mode;

toothpick

Senator (1k+ posts)

IK should stop trusting people blindly or take them at their face value. He should investigate the background of people who want to join him. This kind of nonsense doesn't look good on him or his party.

It also applies to you; stop blindly trusting idiot khan

miafridi

Please come out of idiot khan mode and behave like a normal human being; I wonder how some one blindly follow an idiot like IK; as far as your question is concerned just give me example of one (yes just one) post of mine where I supported any wrong doing of any party; again come out of the idiot mode;

Don't twist names if you are ethical person.

Secondly i didn't say that you people defend wrong doings, I said that if there is a news of a wrong doing by your party person which is circulated in the media, and you have some counter news for it(for example if there is news that PML-N workers attacked a poor guy and killed him, but you have the genuine version of the news that the workers weren't in fact belonged to PML-N but some other guys etc) you would present it in his defense(and We PTI do the same while we have some genuine news in counter defense of a rumor against PTI). But the real point is that if you don't have counter news to disperse a rumor you people don't condemn such acts. PML-N supporters either defend even such acts or keep silent. While majority of Ptian's not only condemn such acts(if done by PTI) but also urge for action against them.

So Start doing the same as we Ptians do if you wanna make your party(PML-N) a better party. Calling us stupid to satisfy your Ego won't give you anything.

toothpick

Senator (1k+ posts)
Don't twist names if you are ethical person.

Secondly i didn't say that you people defend wrong doings, I said that if there is a news of a wrong doing by your party person which is circulated in the media, and you have some counter news for it(for example if there is news that PML-N workers attacked a poor guy and killed him, but you have the genuine version of the news that the workers weren't in fact belonged to PML-N but some other guys etc) you would present it in his defense(and We PTI do the same while we have some genuine news in counter defense of a rumor against PTI). But the real point is that if you don't have counter news to disperse a rumor you people don't condemn such acts. PML-N supporters either defend even such acts or keep silent. While majority of Ptian's not only condemn such acts(if done by PTI) but also urge for action against them.

So Start doing the same as we Ptians do if you wanna make your party(PML-N) a better party. Calling us stupid to satisfy your Ego won't give you anything.

You are again and again writing the same thing; you don't have any point; for your convenience just check the posts of PTI trolls in this thread; they are in a self denial mode like you; e.g. pti trolls still defend murad speed ; they still defend Tareen and company etc. please come out of idiot khan mode; even this chohdry has been disqualified by SC still they are saying if its true; idiots

i can give you many examples of other parties where some MNA's were even not disqualified by SC still the party get resign from them based on allegations;

idiot khan kicked out Sherpao on allegations; where is the proof and where are the culprits? but when it comes to PTI its all fine; how about murad speed and the people who did rigging in the elctions of PTI;

NB: I?f you don't have the answer its better to keep quite rather than speaking like idiot khan

GreenMaple

It also applies to you; stop blindly trusting idiot khan

I'm old enough and educated enough to follow anyone blindly. I trust IK based on his personal integrity and support PTI because of its policy framework for the future. Just like you I too was an idiot to support PMLN, and was pissed off when Musharraf kicked NS out of the country twice. Little did I know that NS will turn out to be a complete Bonga and an utterly useless idiot.

EngrHaseebShahid

Minister (2k+ posts)

pmln nay aisay cases main khud logon say astefay lyay huay hain, agar inqalab nai la saktay, tu bhonktay kyun ho ;)
lo ji ek aur chawal aa gya...

o jahil insan jb ye independent jeeta aur almost 1years se ziada PMLN mai raha tb PMLN so rahi thi? tb q ni lia resign?
ab PTI mai ye aya tou inko jaali degree yad aa gai?

i bet PMLN mai aur b bohat se fake degree walay hain...lakin wo tb tuk bachay huay jb tuk PMLN mai hain..jesay hi PMLN chorain gy tou *** leadership of PMLN in k cases open kr dy gi..ab tou ankhain khol lo fazul b honktay rehty ho shiningstar...jahil aur zehni ghulam hi marna hy tum logo ne

miafridi

You are again and again writing the same thing; you don't have any point; for your convenience just check the posts of PTI trolls in this thread; they are in a self denial mode like you; e.g. pti trolls still defend murad speed ; they still defend Tareen and company etc. please come out of idiot khan mode; even this chohdry has been disqualified by SC still they are saying if its true; idiots

i can give you many examples of other parties where some MNA's were even not disqualified by SC still the party get resign from them based on allegations;

idiot khan kicked out Sherpao on allegations; where is the proof and where are the culprits? but when it comes to PTI its all fine; how about murad speed and the people who did rigging in the elctions of PTI;

NB: I?f you don't have the answer its better to keep quite rather than speaking like idiot khan

The conclusion of my comment is loud and clear. That Start saying same thing like we Insafians do but fact is you people are always quiet when something is against PML-N. Tomorrow if a PML-N guy is disqualified i want to see your comment saying "If this guy is guilty, then its good that he is disqualified". Would you do that? or keep silent?

I said the same thing about Murad Saeed and saying the same against Ijaz Chaudhry, Question is can you say such things against your PML-N candidate(who are leading in fake degrees)..:)

toothpick

Senator (1k+ posts)
The conclusion of my comment is loud and clear. That Start saying same thing like we Insafians do but fact is you people are always quiet when something is against PML-N. Tomorrow if a PML-N guy is disqualified i want to see your comment saying "If this guy is guilty, then its good that he is disqualified". Would you do that? or keep silent?

I said the same thing about Murad Saeed and saying the same against Ijaz Chaudhry, Question is can you say such things against your PML-N candidate(who are leading in fake degrees)..:)

I am not here to listen your diplomatic answers? do you know haji pervaiz who was an elected MNA from NA55? he was alleged to have fake degree and NS forced him to resign; and here Murad speed with allegations, all higher ups of pti involved in rigging, chohdry disqualified from SC and you are saying ok it is bad; what idiot khan has done ? my quesion is specific? you don't have answer ; its fact that PTI is worse than all other parties just blaming others;