Sawal Yeh Hai 7th March 2010

I am a recent fan of Siasat.com, in the past few weeks I have seen a lot of commentaries, hosted programs, and especially Hasb e Hal, which I believe is an exceptionally good attempt at raising public awareness.

I have a few comments on "sawal yeh hai". I think that the host of the program absolutely does not know what he is doing. I think he is ill prepared to begin with and he tries hide incompetence by attacking his guests. I understand that the general trend is that when you invite political personalities then most hosts push them and contradict them to get their views or simply to corner them into submission that they did something wrong. But fortunately most hosts who do that have done their homework and are knowledgeable of their topics. This particular host yells, gives out information that is irrelevant and often untrue, and is in general terms obnoxious.

I have nothing against the host personally, the reason I am sharing these comments is that I think that he did raise a very good question i.e. justice for the common man, but due to his antics a very serious issue was turned into a circus.

Post subject: Re: Sawal Yeh Hai 7th March 2010
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:51 am

I am a recent fan of Siasat.com, in the past few weeks I have seen a lot of commentaries, hosted programs, and especially Hasb e Hal, which I believe is an exceptionally good attempt at raising public awareness.

I have a few comments on "sawal yeh hai". I think that the host of the program absolutely does not know what he is doing. I think he is ill prepared to begin with and he tries hide incompetence by attacking his guests. I understand that the general trend is that when you invite political personalities then most hosts push them and contradict them to get their views or simply to corner them into submission that they did something wrong. But fortunately most hosts who do that have done their homework and are knowledgeable of their topics. This particular host yells, gives out information that is irrelevant and often untrue, and is in general terms obnoxious.

I have nothing against the host personally, the reason I am sharing these comments is that I think that he did raise a very good question i.e. justice for the common man, but due to his antics a very serious issue was turned into a circus.
ASSALAMOALAIKUM i agree with u that this host does not listen to any body he is just a bhonda host who only yells and screamsat people and only listen to them who are his favourites. in this programme he cannot understand only one thing that when police and every body else in system do their jobs then a crime goes to the court. now it is court turn is to do some thing but this host wants to blame court judiciary. he is doing his job to blame. he does not listens anybody. [wall]

MileStone

MPA (400+ posts)
Only Barrister Shaihda Jameel was making some sense, and she is right when she said that the judiciary is not impartial any more.

The host was very annoying, and was keep interupting everyone, but he was right when he said that why these lawyers and judges made false promoise that they would resolve everything once CJ is reinstated. If there were issues in the system that were not under their control, then they should have mentioned this earlier when they were asking for people's support to remove Musharraf and reinstate Iftekhar.

I believe, that Kurd is regretting what he did and it seems that he was used by CJ, Aitezaz Ahsan and Co. and was then thrown away as a tissue paper.

Justice Tariq is still lieing and he did not answer that why they made false promoises to get people support and now they are not delivering, as it has been a year now, since this independent judiciary got their freedom.