Sawal Yeh Hai - 31st July 2011 - Salim Bukhari & Mujib u Rehman Shami - Foreign Policy of Pakistan--

babadeena

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Sawal Yeh Hai - 31st July 2011 - Salim Bukhari & Mujib u Rehman Shami - Foreign Policy of Pakistan---Successful or Failed

Dr. Danish,
the way you conducted the programe shows, u r:
a) biased;
b) oversensitive to Indian Media. After all they will write whatever they will wish;
c) unfair, because you did not have anyone from government side; If Hina was not available
then Foreign Secretary or any other Minister or Ministry's spokesperson.

Your objections why she was appointed as Minister Foreign Affairs, Mr. Shami
replied to you very well. Next time have little bit of DANISH in your head.

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Sawal Yeh Hai - 31st July 2011 - Salim Bukhari & Mujib u Rehman Shami - Foreign Policy of Pakistan---Successful or Failed

Pakistan se zinda bhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag...

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)

Benazir and hina seemed same any way, shame on both including corrupt ppp party and his leadership,

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)

look at this *****,,i dont believe all this whats going on and what these pm president and ministers ******** are trying to do,,now ask for democracy again.

pardese

Minister (2k+ posts)

it seemed she was not their for dialogue but for modelling.

sngilani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Good program. Hina is totally mis-fit. She looks like a chaloo Model. She is ready to contest Miss World competion.

Last edited:

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

What makes me laugh is the hypocrisy of Pakistanis, I agree Hina is a disaster for Pakistan, she is corrupt to the core and should have never been appointed. But the problem is why portray BB as a model and a good character? She was corrupt to the core too. Otherwise, I am more than happy to engage in a debate with any PPP supporter who can convince me with valid proofs and arguments that BB never knew how Zardari has amassed billions in his accounts and properties.

If she was so ignorant she was not entitle to be the PM of Pakistan and her party head. Someone who can not detect and cure the corruption in her own family can not take care of Pakistan, fact.

ehsanali

MPA (400+ posts)

Shami talking rubbish

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)

Thanks dr.danish, I dont agree with shami's views.Hina is present or not does not make any difference-we know the facts which are right in front of us.Can mr.shami deny them? The very first day when Hina was announced as FM, I wrote a big column against it and mentioned that she is unfit ,inexperienced and dont have the proper education but who is gonna listen when according to some close associates who describe PM as a **** ,chose her so she could stay close and go abroad with him.I am quoting this from a very very reliable source.Let me make it clear ,these are not my comments but mentioned them .Hina will stay as FM even someone like her or not.As a matter of fact,who is fit for the job in cabinet? rehman malik, Bashir Blor,Firdous ashiq awan,Naveed qamar etc except Baber awan and Hafiz Shaikh .There is a long list of incompetents but the seriousness of the matter is ,this govt is not sincere with the country thats why all this chaos has been created? PM must read the column " MY Authority " written by Mr.irfan Siddiqui on july 31st, I was very impressed by this column and appreciate it.

Last edited:

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)

Hina Khar is young ,beautiful and like to dress up nicely because she belongs to a rich family but to train her as a sober and simple is out of question because we can see our all ministers ,how they dress up in three piece designer's suits with gold watches so who is gonna say to her ,hina dont take your purse with you or dont wear that diamond bracelet or expensive necklace around your neck because we are in europe to ask for aid? No one. Instead of blaming Hina ,I will blame our leadership who did't show their proper guidance and wisdom.

Last edited:

haqiqath

Senator (1k+ posts)

Hina is hot ....zardari mafia but in Pakistan no one counts qualities but counts more personal interests relations and favours.lucky woman with lucky dad who boosted her to become federal minister of foreign affairs whose very close to pm of Pakistan;)