real.pakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
Part-2
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WkhF_6vwYw[/video]
Part-3
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89zfQ0WMpnc[/video]

G

Fall of Dhaka 1971: Remembering the Darkest December 16th

(NATION STILL SEEKS HANGING OF ALL RESPONSIBLE CHARACTERS OF THIS SHAMEFUL & HUMILIATED SURRENDER WHICH TOOK HALF OF OUR BELOVED HOMELAND)

INSTRUMENT OF SURRENDER

The PAKISTAN Eastern Command agree to surender all PAKISTAN
Armed Forces in BANGLA DESH to Lieutenant-General JAGJIT SINGH AURORA,
General Officer Commanding in Chief of the Indian and Bangladesh forces
in the Eastern Theatre. This surrender includes all PAKISTAN land, air
and naval forces as also all para-military forces and civil armed forces.
These forces will lay down their arms and surrender at the places where
they are currently located to the nearest regular troops under the
command of Lieutenant-General JAGJIT SINGH AURORA.

The PAKISTAN Eastern Command shall come under the orders of
Lieutenant-General JAGJIT SINGH AURORA as soon as the instrument has
been signed. Disobedience of orders will be regarded as a breach of
the surrender terms and will be dealt with in accordance with the
accepted laws and usages of war. The decision of Lieutenant-General
JAGJIT SINGH AURORA will be final, should any doubt arise as to the
meaning of interpretation of the surender terms.

Lieutenant JAGJIT SINGH AURORA goves a solemn assurance
that personnel who surrender shall be treated with dignity and respect
that soldiers are entitled to in accordance with provisions of the
GENEVA Convention and guarantees the safety and well-being of all
PAKISTAN military and para-military forces who surrender. Protection
will be provided to foreign nationals, ethnic minorities and personnel
of WEST PAKISTANI origin by the forces under the command of Lieutenant-
General JAGJIT SINGH AURORA.

(JAGJIT SINGH AURORA) (AMIR ABDULLAH KHAN NIAZI)
Lieutenant-General Leiutenant-General
General Officer Commanding in Chief Martial Law Administrator Zone B and
India and Bangladesh Forces in the Commander Eastern Command
Eastern Theatre (Pakistan)
16 December 1971 16 December 1971

pakistan-surrender.jpg

1971_Indo-Pak_war.jpg

The disgraceful surrender ceremony of Pakistan army on 16th December 1971

This happened after Z. A. Bhutto as Defense/ Foreign minister of Yahya Khan's Regimen returned from security council where he announced that we will fight for 1000 years but not surrender..
We also saw Yahya Khan enjoying presidency relentlessly despite all adversaries Pakistan face!!

In Zardari today I saw another Yahya Khan .......

We waited for American Aircraft carrier Enterprise to reach East Pakistan to save Pakistan.

We saw General Sahbzada Yaqoob termination after he refused to use force as Chief Martial Law Administrator and Commander Eastern Command (East Pakistan),

We saw General Tikka khan brutality in East Pakistanis paving way to formation of Bangladesh.

We saw Z.A. Bhuttos threat that he will break the legs of anyone who will join a round table conference called by Shaikh Mujeeb ur Rehman of Bangladesh in Dhaka..

This Shaikh Mujeeb ur Rehaman at the time of partition was a student and he rode his bicycle for 25 kilometer to travel from Agartila 25 KM from Dhaka to attend a public meeting being addressed by Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, what happened in 24 years that this die hard of Quaid transformed into a separatist .

How sad is this t in the back drop of the fact that PAKISTAN RESOLUTION was floored by Shair e Bengal Moulvi Fazal ul Haq..

We saw every thing we cried and we are still crying.My Elder generation transferred bewildered cries to me ....

I do not want to do that !

I want to bring an end to these cries I do not want to transfer these to my next generation the generation of
Ali, Akbar, Ahmed, Mustafa, Fatima, Anila Shaista and Subha all my sons and daughters,

Today is the day we remember what happened on December 16 1971 and today is the day when we must vow that we will do our best to bring a change in Pakistan . its already late but I assure not too late actually THIS IS THE TIME GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US
PAKISTAN AWAITS OUR DECISION. ..

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN

small4780

Banned
It was a dreadful day for Urdu speaking, Pakistan and those many bengalis who were supporters of Pakistan. Pak Army shamelessley surrendered and the civilians were being massacred by the Mukti Bahini and Bengalis. There are still many Urdu speaking people suffering in camps in Dhaka and there is no one to raise voice for them. There are many characters responsible for these events namely Indira Gandhi, Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto and Sheikh Mujeeb and what a co-incidence that these characters along with most of their offsprings died violent deaths.

Today, still we see elements who destroyed the country supporting the Zalimans. In every era you find such elemenets who in the name of religion and Islam damaging the basic foundation of the country. Hope army learns a lesson now that they are defending themselves from their owns. Hope the bigger provinces learn lessons and don't dominate the smaller and weaker provinces and take away their wealth and put them under corner.

May Allah save Pakistan and make it stronger and unite its people and make it prosperous and a true becon of Islam ameen.