Sabte Saeed:Haroon Rasheed

Pakistan1992

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
x8489_12243901.jpg.pagespeed.ic.-GzG4hamYb.jpg

Bilal Hamed

Councller (250+ posts)
Once I was coming from Chakwal to Karachi on Train. I met a fellow traveler in train. He was from Gujjar Khan. He told me that if you sit with Haroon Rashid, you would be surprised that how much this guy speaks. He just dont let anyone talk.

Haroon Rashid can talk non-stop for whole night. Like in this article he is mentioning that he stayed with Gen Kayani whole night and Gen Kayani is not fond of talking, so guess who did all the talking.

I have never heard of an intellectual in history, except for Cicero, who talked so much. Either Haroon Rashid is at par with Cicero or he is not an intellectual at all.

Rooh-e-Safar

Senator (1k+ posts)
Once I was coming from Chakwal to Karachi on Train. I met a fellow traveler in train. He was from Gujjar Khan. He told me that if you sit with Haroon Rashid, you would be surprised that how much this guy speaks. He just dont let anyone talk.

Haroon Rashid can talk non-stop for whole night. Like in this article he is mentioning that he stayed with Gen Kayani whole night and Gen Kayani is not fond of talking, so guess who did all the talking.

I have never heard of an intellectual in history, except for Cicero, who talked so much. Either Haroon Rashid is at par with Cicero or he is not an intellectual at all.
You are right... Its not like Kayani was khamosh taba.. Its like Haroon Rasheed didn't let him speak

Bilal Hamed

Councller (250+ posts)
A good article either:

1- Contains information on some corruption scam, like the ones Rauf Klasra writes or some other information of some good work being done in the country.
2- Does moral and spiritual training of the nation. Explain to society what rule of law is, and that people should rise up for their rights. These articles are what Dr Ali Shariyati wrote for Iranian revolution and Francois Voltaire wrote for French revolution.

And then there are articles telling what the writer did last night. Why the heck would someone be interested in what Haroon Rashid did last night ?

Poola

MPA (400+ posts)
I hate general Zanini - he terribly failed to crush terrorism. Secondly, he was one of main characters of rigging in election 2013. On May 12, 2013, while people were protesting against rigging across Pakistan he went to model town to hold 6 hours meeting with Nawaz Sharif, and kind of endorsed Nawaz Sharif's rigged mandate.

kaptaan

MPA (400+ posts)
LOL.....I cant wait the day he goes to kiani and kiani tells his grand child "keh do nahee hai".......that day would be last for HR to write love letters like these for kiani......WTH what has gone wrong with these journalist these days, the master of Tee Cee and nothing else, if goverment does not rate them well then they dont miss a chance to go underneath the establishment.

mujahidkhan

Senator (1k+ posts)
Honestly, I have no clue what HR wants to prove...... seems sound like a marasi...... (don't mean to hurt marasees)

wahreh

Good observation and possibly correct. Bechara kiyani, panch ghante kaise guzare honge :) do u consider cicero an intellectual ?

By the way, are u in stuttgart? I often visit Hamburg for business.

t_nsaim

MPA (400+ posts)
Hi u used my id with a little twist :)

Bro! I dont understand what you want to convey. If you mean that I copied any of your post with a little twist, I do not think so that I did anything like that. Because my post number was 4 and I do not see any og your post before #4. So I dont think That I did any thing like that.

loser24x7

اس بزرگ شیطان کی تمام تر انشاپردازی اسکے ذاتی تعصبات کی قبر کا کتبہ بن چکی، اب اس گدائے کوچۂ صحافت کی زنبیل میں کیانی کے عہد سپہ سالاری کی نوحہ گری کے سوا کچھ نہیں، عمران کے پیہم تغافل نے اس خلیفہ ہارون الرشید کی لٹیا ڈبو دی ہے۔ خود اختیار کردہ منصب اتالیق عمران سے جبری سبکدوشی کے بعد اب یہ باباجی اپنی علمیت سمیت برائے فروخت ہیں مگر
کسی نے حال نہ پوچھا دل شکستہ کا
کوئی خرید کے ٹوٹا پیالہ کیا کرتا

wahreh

Aray nahi yaar.... Its not so complicated. I was joking. In your previous post u used the phrase 'wah ray' which sounds like my user name 'wahreh'. Its cool

Bro! I dont understand what you want to convey. If you mean that I copied any of your post with a little twist, I do not think so that I did anything like that. Because my post number was 4 and I do not see any og your post before #4. So I dont think That I did any thing like that.

wahreh

Urdu khubsurat likhi hai aap nay

اس بزرگ شیطان کی تمام تر انشاپردازی اسکے ذاتی تعصبات کی قبر کا کتبہ بن چکی، اب اس گدائے کوچۂ صحافت کی زنبیل میں کیانی کے عہد سپہ سالاری کی نوحہ گری کے سوا کچھ نہیں، عمران کے پیہم تغافل نے اس خلیفہ ہارون الرشید کی لٹیا ڈبو دی ہے۔ خود اختیار کردہ منصب اتالیق عمران سے جبری سبکدوشی کے بعد اب یہ باباجی اپنی علمیت سمیت برائے فروخت ہیں مگر
کسی نے حال نہ پوچھا دل شکستہ کا
کوئی خرید کے ٹوٹا پیالہ کیا کرتا

k.a.kiani

Minister (2k+ posts)
ان بزرگوار کی کیانی صاحب سے انسیت کے عالم نے قلعی کھول دی کہ انکو عمران سے خفگی کیا ہے۔ پروفیسر رفیق تارڑ، جنرل کیانی ، ہارون رشید اور عمران خان کے تعلق کو ذرا سمجھا جاے تو بہت حد تک بات سمجھ آجاے گی۔ کیانی پروفیسر کا مرید، ہارون مرید در مرید اور عمران کو بھی صحبت پسند تھی ان صاحب نے سمجھا کہ عمران وہی کرے گا جو پروفیسر اور کیانی توقع کرتے ہیں اس نے حامی بھری اور معاملہ شروع ہوا۔ لیکن عمران من موجی نکلا اور اپنے ضمیر کے کہنے پر فیصلے کیے ۔ اب غلط یا صحیح ہونا کویی ضروری نہیں لیکن نیت عمران کی نیک تھی ہر کام میں ۔ لیکن یہ بات پروفیسر، کیانی اور ان صاحب کو پسند نہیں آیی تب سے آج تک جو عمران قایداعظم سے مماثلت رکھتا تھا وہی بے کار ہو گیا۔

ہیں کواکب کچھ نظر آتے ہیں کچھ
دیتے ہیں یہ بازی گر دھوکا کھلا

sajhassan

MPA (400+ posts)
Mr. Haroon Rasheed !

I damn care about General's story. I only want to know who wrote the script of "Judges Restoration Movement"? Who funded that movement?

Kiani was DG ISI then and later he became COAS.

What script was written in undercover meetings of Gen. Kianai with Ch. Nisar and Shabaz Sharif?

Gen. Kiani never bothered to advise his boss (Gen. Musharraf) to restore judges, but he forced an Elected Government to restore judges. Why?

Ether he choses to answer these question or not, but history will not let go those questions unanswered.