Response to PML(N) for Imran khan's character assassination campaign.

Cheemaa

Banned
Meray nadaan Khan kay masoom supporters, all these pictures are taken after the character assassination he mentioned in that video....Why didn't he care about his "Assassinated" character when he was having quality time with Mian Niawaz Sharif???

Imran Khan...Pakistani siyasat ka sab say bara LOTA

nawaz-and-imran-300x249.jpg

nawaz-imran.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

Just_one

Banned
Only an idiot would say that. He simply stated how PMLN got screwed by MQM - which is a fact.

He did not appreciate no "move".

Personal character assassination shouldn't be allowed under any circumstances.

I am amazed the way Imran Khan appreciate Altaf Hussain's move..............what does it mean........(buribaat)(buribaat):smashfreakB::smashfreakB::smashfreakB:

Just_one

Banned
MQM also exposed itself to be a low class party when they resorted to personal attacks against Imran.

And as Imran has made repeatedly clear, PTI has the same stance against MQM and all the cases against MQM would go ahead when a credible government under PTI is formed.

However, what he was specifically referring to was the "Jewish lobby" accusation against his wife Jamima, who converted to Islam. That was ever lower than the low. This is what he referred to when he said "I will never forget that".

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh my lord. look at imran the froudiaz guru. Uski wife 5 time namaz parhti thee. Was she being beaten up to pray 5 times? cause what we see is as soon as she reached back u.k she started having affairs. We can see her nude pictures on internet every where and then Imran does not mind her having affairs cause even he goes and lives at her home in u.k. 2 number doghla and beghairat shakhs. In our country he is taliban khan and in u.k he is the goora. living at a woman home who is not even his wife. Sick ars

Rathore

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Re: Imran khan charachter assasination compaighn response to pmln

You are True Genius where do you see in my ID that I am a PTI worker or Imran Khan's picture. Do you think all Rajputs from India and Pakistan are PTI workers This is what we call Desperation All of you can see a complete wipe out of your PML (N). which is only limited to Punjab any ways and Now You have a fear that Imran Khan will take all of your seats Inshallah.

why dont you use your on mqm ID. why you made a fake PTI worker ID and doing fitna. shame on you all mqm workers. fitna party

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Only an idiot would say that. He simply stated how PMLN got screwed by MQM - which is a fact.

He did not appreciate no "move".

You are very correct only one "IDIOT" can praise Altaf Hussain...............lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............hahahahaha...........

Poor people they don't have any accusation other than PML(N)..................hahahahaha.............lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
One is looking like Qaid-e-Azam and the other is looking like a fat buffoon!

610x.jpg

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................both are making Pakistanissssss fool.............and Pakistanis are more than happy to be fooled by these elements...........

WOW Ghariboun key in so called leader ki "AMARAT" ka andaza lagein...........yeh ghareboun key leader buntey hain. aur pardey key peechey in ki yeh asliyaat chupi rahti hai...........

Last edited:

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

Poor brainless fools.............how they make good out of worst..............I really feel sorry.............but I think not to feel sorry, these kind of blind faith fools deserve this leadership..............let see how long this so called leader will fool around........

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Meray nadaan Khan kay masoom supporters, all these pictures are taken after the character assassination he mentioned in that video....Why didn't he care about his "Assassinated" character when he was having quality time with Mian Niawaz Sharif???

Imran Khan...Pakistani siyasat ka sab say bara LOTA

nawaz-and-imran-300x249.jpg

nawaz-imran.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

Aisi hi kuch tasveiren Musharaf group ney bhi chupa ker rakhien houn gei...............kuch dinoun maein nai tasveirein Altaf key saath suit main bhi aaein gei...........phir nai mulaqat Musharaf key saath, ****** ka bacha wasool kartey huwey bhi aaiyey gi............aur Gen Kiyani key saath ki bhi aaney walien houn..........deikhtey hain waqt aaney per kaun kaun kiya pol kholta hai.......

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
Aisi hi kuch tasveiren Musharaf group ney bhi chupa ker rakhien houn gei...............kuch dinoun maein nai tasveirein Altaf key saath suit main bhi aaein gei...........phir nai mulaqat Musharaf key saath, ****** ka bacha wasool kartey huwey bhi aaiyey gi............aur Gen Kiyani key saath ki bhi aaney walien houn..........deikhtey hain waqt aaney per kaun kaun kiya pol kholta hai.......

LOL...

Meer jee bholay hain, bemar huay jis kay sabab...
Usi attar kay londay say dawa letey hain

You are True Genius where do you see in my ID that I am a PTI worker or Imran Khan's picture. Do you think all Rajputs from India and Pakistan are PTI workers This is what we call Desperation All of you can see a complete wipe out of your PML (N). which is only limited to Punjab any ways and Now You have a fear that Imran Khan will take all of your seats Inshallah.

karachi mein imran khan mqm mafia ka safayaa ker de ga. inshallah.

Zameer Uddin

REAL FACE OF PML (N)

On 3rd May at 4pm Rana Mujib, son of Rana Mohammed Iqbal, the speaker of Punjab Assembly, entered a village Chah Dhaban Wala near Bhai Phero in Tehsil Patoki to occupy 12 acres of land along with dozens of gangsters. When the women of the village resisted, they were fired at and nine women and one young boy of 10 year were injured. The land belongs to the tenants of Department of Auqaf who were working on this land since 1920. The Ranas were furious because they were unable to take over the land few months earlier because of furious resistance of the peasant women.

In protest of this brutal action by the son of the speaker Punjab Assembly, the tenants went to the main GT Roadand blocked the road for few hours. Police came to negotiate. They promised to register a case against the gangsters and pleaded the tenants to vacate the roads. When the roads were cleared in the night of 3rd May, police asked the tenants to remove the name of the son of the speaker from the application. The tenants refused. The police registered a case against the tenants for blockading the road and another FIR against the tenants to attack the son of the Speaker.

Police then went to the village to arrest anyone leaving the village. Till writing this report, it is believed that over 20 villagers have been arrested. No one can leave the village Chah Dhaban Wala and police have been deployed on all sides of the village.

The leader of the tenant told me on phone that please ask and if possible send Asma jehanghir to our village and other women organizations to take out the injured peasant women who are in the village and there is no medical treatment for them. The injured women are Majeedan Bibi, balqees Bibi, Saba Bibi, Shafiqan Bibi, Naseeb Bibi and the young boy Mohammed Shoaib.

Zameer Uddin

PML (N) MPA GILL BOOKED FOR RAPING WOMAN

LAHORE - Naseerabad police Tuesday registered a case against Adviser to Chief Minister Punjab and PML-N MPA Munawar Ahmad Gill and his accomplices who allegedly raped a 35-year-old woman at a hotel in Gulberg.
In the FIR, Tahira Perveen, a resident of Green Town, alleged that Nazir and Rafique, supporters of Munawar illegally had occupied his sisters agriculture land measuring over 17 kanals. She stated that MPA Munawar Gill from Sialkot made calls on her cell phone giving her assurance that he can help her sister in getting her land vacated. He asked her to visit his Johar Town residence to tell him the whole episode. She said on June 1, 2009, Munawar Gill again made her call that he had come to Lahore from Sialkot and she could meet him in Gulberg. When she along with her neighbourer Manzoor Ahmad reached near Cavalry Ground, Manzoor left her, saying he had to go in hurry due to sudden demise of any of his close relative. She said that she had no option but to go to the hotel alone, she said and added that as soon as she reached the Room no 117 of the said hotel, MPA Munawar Gill asked his friend Nasir to leave the room, saying him that he wanted to talk her alone, The MPA said: I am staying in the hotel just to resolve your problem.
When she asked him about his two supporters, Munawar said that they will soon reach the room and then locked the door from inside. When I raised alarm in protest against the MPAs act, the MPA took out a pistol and threatened that he would commit suicide after shooting her if she called anybody for help, she stated. Tahira Parveen alleged the drunk MPA later raped her at gunpoint while his friend remained at the door. She said that when she came out of the room, Munawars friend Nasir threatened her not to disclose the matter.
The police have not arrested the MPA till filing of this report.
It is worth mentioning here that it was the third PML-N legislator after Punjab Prison Minister Ch Abdul Ghafoor and MNA Haji Pervez who has been held guilty of violating laws while misusing their powers.

Oh my lord. look at imran the froudiaz guru. Uski wife 5 time namaz parhti thee. Was she being beaten up to pray 5 times? cause what we see is as soon as she reached back u.k she started having affairs. We can see her nude pictures on internet every where and then Imran does not mind her having affairs cause even he goes and lives at her home in u.k. 2 number doghla and beghairat shakhs. In our country he is taliban khan and in u.k he is the goora. living at a woman home who is not even his wife. Sick ars

Just_one

Banned
Yes, only an idiot would praise Altaf. But a bigger idiot would say Imran did any such thing.

Imran praised his comments on drone strikes, which was correct.

Poor people....no allegation other than MQM - and that only a phone call!!!!

You are very correct only one "IDIOT" can praise Altaf Hussain...............lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............hahahahaha...........

Poor people they don't have any accusation other than PML(N)..................hahahahaha.............lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes, only an idiot would praise Altaf. But a bigger idiot would say Imran did any such thing.

Imran praised his comments on drone strikes, which was correct.

Poor people....no allegation other than MQM - and that only a phone call!!!!

lolzzzzzzzzz cool.........so there is another big Idiot also available, who confirms Idiot's appraisal..........hahaha..........now it make sense...thanks for letting me know, where all Idiots are gathered......now I can easily advise people to find any Idiot in ........