GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yeh camera ki safayi hai...Apne log bhita ke video banao aur MQM par thopo...Main nahi maanta.lolz

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)
Obviously this guy is scared to death and will say anything they wanted him to say. BTW why is the guy asking him for his sister's names?? So, he joined MQM in mid 2010 and in Jan 2011 he was sent to murder a reporter ?? That is less then a year of membership...

Last edited:

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
HAHAHA! I was expecting this. Zulfiqar Mirza Zindabad!

Amazing isnt it that he is still able to get his hands of classified interrogation videos despite having left is ministry some time ago!!

GraanG2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
HAHAHA! I was expecting this. Zulfiqar Mirza Zindabad!

Amazing isnt it that he is still able to get his hands of classified interrogation videos despite having left is ministry some time ago!!

You think the owner of Wikileaks has any ministry in US congress...Thats why he got his hands on over a million cables?lol

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Obviously this guy is scared to death and will say anything they wanted him to say. BTW why is the guy asking him for his sister's names?? So, he joined MQM in mid 2010 and in Jan 2011 he was sent to murder a reporter ?? That is less then a year of membership...
How much time MQM takes to develop a die hard Target Killer?

It is just for information... ... .. ... In the golden words of PM GilaniWhich is not into my knowledge

next2saint

MPA (400+ posts)
All one can say about MQM, PPP, ANP, PML-N... same sh*t different tiolet...

We pray that "May Allah reveal the killers of late Wali Khan before our eyes.. especially affiliation of those killers with which party(ies)" Amen!

I want my Karachi back to voilence-free city...

Chaudhry_1960

Minister (2k+ posts)

We pray that "May Allah reveal the killers of late Wali Khan before our eyes.. especially affiliation of those killers with which party(ies)" Amen!

Please add Jamaate Islami to your list.

woofer

Banned
Those who do not live in Karachi can believe it easily but who lives in Karachi knows very well that he was killed by Zulfiqar Mirza with help of Layari gang with help ANP terrorist. We (Karachi wale) take your haters words and flash it in toilet.

We strongly believe that MQM is most educated and most discipline party in Pakistan. No other party is better than MQM. We will continue supporting and voting to MQM. Long Live Altaf Hussain. You keep burning.
:lol::lol::lol:

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
You think the owner of Wikileaks has any ministry in US congress...Thats why he got his hands on over a million cables?lol

Wikileaks exposes everyone and thats why we trust it, 'Zulfileaks' on the other hand exposes only people Zulfi dislikes

Khair at least both keep us entertained!

chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
Please add PTI to the list as well please

ishwaq

Minister (2k+ posts)
Those who do not live in Karachi can believe it easily but who lives in Karachi knows very well that he was killed by Zulfiqar Mirza with help of Layari gang with help ANP terrorist. We (Karachi wale) take your haters words and flash it in toilet.

We strongly believe that MQM is most educated and most discipline party in Pakistan. No other party is better than MQM. We will continue supporting and voting to MQM. Long Live Altaf Hussain. You keep burning.
:lol::lol::lol:

we karachi wale no no no you are wrong,you MQM LOVER are in minority.

mak1981

MPA (400+ posts)
This shows keh MQM mein aap din dugni raat chugni taraqqi kartay hain logon ko marne ki ..