chegado

MPA (400+ posts)
You believe or not but there is only one leader and party in Pakistan which can and InshaAllah will bring Pakistan back on track and I am proud that I belong to that party.

can't... the pray was for those who are involved in voilence, target killing, bhattha khori, corruption, land grabbing, street crimes etc.

which party do u support, pls do share

putar kha

Voter (50+ posts)
salam to all,

bhai baat yah k dr. dakoo mirza nay jab abdul wali babar k qatiloo ko pakar hi lia hay...... then y he waited so long and y not bring him/them to court to get punished................bar bar sari hui aurat ki tarah bakwas kerna k abdul wali babar ka murder mqm nay kerway hay....abay charyah bring his killer to the court and prove them...................yah jis din charas ziyada pee laita us din sathya jata hay

GreenMaple

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Re: Latest Terrorist Leak - Reporter Wali Khan Babar was Murdered by MQM(A)

I can't believe what I am hearing.

Can MQM lovers explain this?

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)

Bhai yeh kheel 20 saal pehlay bhi ye tamasha dekah tha. During those days police was arresting innocent civilians and through torture and black mail forced them to accept what they have never done. All the real criminals were given ample time to run away to London, USA and South Africa and many other countries and every day there was a extra judicial murder by police in the name of encounter and arrest of innocent civilians and they were forced to accept a pre written "Halaf Nama". So I do not know who should I believe. I have no doubt about criminal record of MQM but if the guys above are really the culprit, that is something that is difficult for me to accept through these videos.

Why all the proofs are easily to put on Youtube but difficult to prove in the court?

Pakistani establishment will reap what they have swon in the last 30 years for a very long time. I have absolutely no trust on the justice system there.

sohails

Councller (250+ posts)

Allah Se Dua karain ke abh yeh Interogator zinda rahey, aur inn sahibaan ki families bhi,

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)

Nothing new, same crap karachiites witnessed during 92-98... I wonder when terroristleak is going to present the videos of ANP,SSP, and aman committee members.....

Pak1stani

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

We should condemn act of terrors by any one if it is ANP or PPP or MQM. We should raise above ethnicity color and language. These leaks are coming from govt which MQM was part for thelast 3 years and soon they will rejoin. Kia ye kulla tazad nahi ?

United4Pak

Minister (2k+ posts)

Bhai yeh kheel 20 saal pehlay bhi ye tamasha dekah tha. During those days police was arresting innocent civilians and through torture and black mail forced them to accept what they have never done. All the real criminals were given ample time to run away to London, USA and South Africa and many other countries and every day there was a extra judicial murder by police in the name of encounter and arrest of innocent civilians and they were forced to accept a pre written "Halaf Nama". So I do not know who should I believe. I have no doubt about criminal record of MQM but if the guys above are really the culprit, that is something that is difficult for me to accept through these videos.

Why all the proofs are easily to put on Youtube but difficult to prove in the court?

Pakistani establishment will reap what they have swon in the last 30 years for a very long time. I have absolutely no trust on the justice system there.

I think these guys are pawns who don't even know what they are part of. This type of people can easily be misled. It would be nice to see some big gun pinpointing to specific person and with proof rather than statements.

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)

kia kismat hai hamari bhi ...

QADIANITRUTH

Senator (1k+ posts)

This is a overwhelming. How can MQM deny their involvement in the murder of innocent. ITS A TERRORSIT SET UP AND SHOULD BE BANNED. The top leadership should be punished foir their crimes.

And look at PPPP and PML N, they are trying to make an alliance with these terrorists. SHAMELESS.

WHERE IS ARMY AND COURTS?

Khurram.k

Senator (1k+ posts)

Nothing new, same crap karachiites witnessed during 92-98... I wonder when terroristleak is going to present the videos of ANP,SSP, and aman committee members.....
Kisi nay oopar kaha tha ke ab mqmers kay paas kia javab hai ... sun lo begherato ka javab ! Ramadan tau guzar gya laken meri aaj bhi yehi dua hai ke saaray mqm , anp . ppp aur jitnay bhi baygunah logo ko maarnay walay anasir paye jatay hain meray mulk main ...un sab ko khuda kis gali kay bohat hi ganday kut'tay ki maut day . Ameen !

EniGma90

Minister (2k+ posts)

Kisi nay oopar kaha tha ke ab mqmers kay paas kia javab hai ... sun lo begherato ka javab ! Ramadan tau guzar gya laken meri aaj bhi yehi dua hai ke saaray mqm , anp . ppp aur jitnay bhi baygunah logo ko maarnay walay anasir paye jatay hain meray mulk main ...un sab ko khuda kis gali kay bohat hi ganday kut'tay ki maut day . Ameen !

Beta jis Zaban mein apney parents se baat kartey ho na ye bahar mat use kia karo...aur Allah kare ap ku**ey ki maut na maro, q kay ku**tey ka bhi koi level hota hay... I think tum jaisy bazarion kay liye khanzeer sahih rhayega isn't it???

magic.magic

Voter (50+ posts)

Yaar yeah Nasir Ullah Babar kay duar mein bhi khoob howa. Ab story is being repeated. You can watch this against PPP also. Jis ko chacha torture kar key jo chaha bolwa liya.

mrk123

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

This is the tragedy of the people of Pakistan - the so called leading political parties - almost all led by idiotic, delusional, corrupt, psychotic, lying ********, self serving demagogues - have simpleton supporters who come up with a reply that you would hear on a kindergarten playground from two 5 year old boys who dont know better - "he hit me first - why dont you say anything to him - he is lying - i didnt do anything - he hit me for no reason - i was sitting there doing nothing"

Not sure how many generations it will take for our people to get on the right path - cant be fixed overnight :(