Report on Conspiracies and Zaid Hamid by NewYork Times

contra

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is the answer for both of your two points, i dont need to add any thing else. America wish, we are ready.

saheeen bhai,
1. My friend, if you fight an enemy that is 100 times or 1000 times stronger than you, then you will suffer higher casualty and more economic damage.

2. Also, i don't think your nuclear weapons can reach the US, and anyway, they do have anti ballistic missile technology...

saheeen

Councller (250+ posts)
saheeen bhai,
1. My friend, if you fight an enemy that is 100 times or 1000 times stronger than you, then you will suffer higher casualty and more economic damage.

2. Also, i don't think your nuclear weapons can reach the US, and anyway, they do have anti ballistic missile technology...

Kafir hay tu shamsheer Peh Karta hay Bharosa
Momin hay tu Bay Taigh Bhi Larta hay Sipahi

No need to explain but we Muslim have always fought with 10 times bigger enemy, Roman Emperor, Iraan Emperor, Muhammad bin Qasim, Sultan Salah ud Din.
may be you wont understand ( pardon me ) but we as a nation strongly believe in ( Jazba-e-Jihad ) when our enemy try to invade our land,
so that is the clear message for all enemy of Pakistan from the whole nation of Pakistan, you think America can send us back to stone age. we dont mind they try their best, we are ready to fight in the name of Allah for our Madina-e-Sani. we dont need to explain our nuclear capability / capacity, we believe in making an example of our enemy. so we will make them a bed example in front of the whole world.
wese maray hoay ko kia marain or. USA have already lost everything in Afghanistan ... :) apni bachi kuchi izzat bacha kar Afghanistan say hi nikal jaiey to bari baat hay.
Afghanistan / Iraq nay hi kam recession ka gift dia hay un ko ?

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Amazing to see how we are justifying our position for getting this money from US...... My Dear! IF according to you the money we get from US is not an aid or any sort of help and they are just reimbursing a small portion of expenses, then doesn't it mean that our army/government is for hire??? Do you want to tell us that our army is working for US and they are paying our expenses??? Our soldiers are dying in someone else war and you are justifying the money we get......
Accept it or NOT,,,,,, They money we get from US (Aid, help, reimbursement) is the amount we are selling ourselves for.
-Peace

Just FYI, only 27 cents to a dollar goes to its intended destinations. Its true for all aids, whether its Pakistan, or relief in Indonesia, haiti etc

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Kafir hay tu shamsheer Peh Karta hay Bharosa
Momin hay tu Bay Taigh Bhi Larta hay Sipahi

No need to explain but we Muslim have always fought with 10 times bigger enemy, Roman Emperor, Iraan Emperor, Muhammad bin Qasim, Sultan Salah ud Din.
may be you wont understand ( pardon me ) but we as a nation strongly believe in ( Jazba-e-Jihad ) when our enemy try to invade our land,
so that is the clear message for all enemy of Pakistan from the whole nation of Pakistan, you think America can send us back to stone age. we dont mind they try their best, we are ready to fight in the name of Allah for our Madina-e-Sani. we dont need to explain our nuclear capability / capacity, we believe in making an example of our enemy. so we will make them a bed example in front of the whole world.
wese maray hoay ko kia marain or. USA have already lost everything in Afghanistan ... :) apni bachi kuchi izzat bacha kar Afghanistan say hi nikal jaiey to bari baat hay.
Afghanistan / Iraq nay hi kam recession ka gift dia hay un ko ?

Why do you even bother replying to these Indian shits? I got them in ignore list LOL

Lucky4u

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Just FYI, only 27 cents to a dollar goes to its intended destinations. Its true for all aids, whether its Pakistan, or relief in Indonesia, haiti etc

It is not an answer to my question..... My question was that if (according to our other friend) the aid we get is not help and it is reimbursement of what we are spending then doesn't it mean that our army is for sale??? You said only 27 cents goes to its intended destinations,,,, even if it is 27 cents, why are we getting it??? On one side we are getting help/aid from them and on the other side we are cursing them...... Kia ye kulla tazaad nahee hey???