Rehman Malik's Today's statement - Joke of the century?... What do you say?

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
وفاقی وزیر داخلہ رحمان ملک نے كہا ہے كہ انتخابات سے قبل عوام کو محفوظ پاکستان دے کرجارہا ہوں۔
جتنا غیر محفوظ ملک تمھارے دور میں تھا اتنا تو کبھی بھی غیر محفوظ نہیں تھا -شرم آنی چاہئیے تمہیں وزیر داخلہ رحمان ملک ---

Last edited:

aamir_uetn

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
:angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile::angry_smile:

526blog_kick.jpg

Last edited:

Londoner/Lahori

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: Joke of the century... what you say?

Sorry i can't hold my laugh, this chap is living in cuckoo land, forgive him for his ignorance, thank allah, good riddence....

Atif

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
رحمٰن ملک کی مستعدیاں دیکھ کر وہ بڈھے ذہن میں آتے ھیں جو یا تو ریٹائر ھونےسے پہلے ایکسٹنشن لینا چاہ رھے ھوں یا بڑھاپے میں بیاہ رچانے لگے ھوں، دو تین سیڑھیاں اکٹھے پھلانگتے ھوئے اوپر چڑھتے ھیں یا ہر کام خواہ مخواہ بھاگ بھاگ کر کرتے ھیں کہ افسران یا سسرال "اھلیت" پہ کوئی شک نہ کریں ایسی بات کر گیا ھے یہ کارٹون کہ اس کو سوچ سوچ کر مسکراھٹ اور گالی اکٹھی آتی رھے گی لبوں پر۔

zubair1234

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Rehman Malik's Today's statement - Joke of the century?... what you say?

image.jpg

پر جا کہاں رہا ہے ، جہنم میں ؟؟؟
اکیلا نہ جا کھوتیا نال پوری کابینہ لے کے جا زرداری سردار نوں وی

ڈھونڈھو گے ہمیں ملکوں ملکوں
پر ملیں گے ہم صرف لندن میں
poori shetono kee majlis k sath london main naheen qabar maen insha Allah

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
RM is right , there is no terrorism anymore in the country ? Thats what i was saying for long because all this fighting and bomb blasts were taking place by the govt , its police and agencies. I had said before and say it again that blast in "ABBAS TOWN" was the work of Sindh PPP govt to derail the elections. when the report come out , it will clearly mention who was behind it . People are glad that "Shatan Malik " is gone and people will have sigh of relief. He was the biggest terrorist and agent of foreign powers thats what people say about him.