Rehman Malik has spread the Word around the World

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I can not understand for love of God why there is no clamour in Pakistan to arrest this traitor?

There are other thieves, crooks, liars and traitors in PPP ranks, but this guy takes the biscuit, he is their face for the media and trouble shooter.

Look at the difference, when Mumbai attacks happened, straight away, the Indian media, their Government, their analysts, all started to point the fingers at Pakistan. The International media was feed the same point of view by everyone interviewed while the operations were still going on.

In Pakistan, despite every indication that India is involved, yesterday Rehman Malik straight away blamed T & A. He is continuing his assessments today without full knowledge and facts.

While the defence analyst opinion is it is more likely Indian trained terrorists, who were given advance training, weapons and logistic details.

I just watched afternoon ITV news, they are attribution it to the Taliban, and as their reaction to OBL death. And nobody would be surprised to know who has given them the interview and official Pakistani point of view?

I am sure, you all guessed it; it was Rehman Malik in his usual funny, broken English. This traitor is already moulding the world opinion to Taliban without any proofs or information; according to the wishes of his masters.

We are missing every chance to investigate and assess who is truly behind these terror streaks against Pakistan. Who is training and financing these criminal terrorists.

But every time this bas**rd changes the direction to his favorite bogeymen.
Announces an investigation and we never hear anything about the investigations again.

Why is he still in his job and why people specially the media presenters do not start the campaign that he should be fired immediately?

In any other country, he would have been long gone, nobody would tolerate consistent failures of security which is his job as Interior Minister.

May Allah SWT bless Pakistan and keep it safe. I am angry very angry indeed.:angry_smile:

anyie1

bay wa qooof awam of pakistan still does not understand who is behind these activities. kill this MF K U T T A malik and see there will not be a single problem. He gives them targets and provides them all these arms through 7000 american agents present all over in the country. Wake up everyone otherwise you will be put to sleep for ever.

Unicorn

Banned
Lucky he did the right think. No one in the world would have believed him, it would have fell back on Pakistan's face.

World knows when Mr.Mushahid Husain was knowing telling that their was no Pakistani army in Kargil. A few days latter France called the Pakistani ambassador and showed the evidence. And ambassador goes but % * @ ! 8 * .

No credibility.

loser24x7

Iqtidaar ke aala aiwaanon main pahunch jaanai wal ye Heer Ranjha kahaani ka KAIDO saabit kerta hai ke pakistani awaam perlai darje ki bewaqoof aur jaaahil hai jo aisay jokron ko qabool kerti hai...I simply cannot find words to describe this clown's personality...main haar gya aur ye maana sialkotiya jeeet gya...what a piece of sh***....hehehehe

ConcernedPakistani

MPA (400+ posts)
bay wa qooof awam of pakistan still does not understand who is behind these activities. kill this MF K U T T A malik and see there will not be a single problem. He gives them targets and provides them all these arms through 7000 american agents present all over in the country. Wake up everyone otherwise you will be put to sleep for ever.

USA se benefit bhi tu milte hen iss naai ki aulad ko

Skeptic

Siasat.pk - Blogger
There are talks within military circles that he himself managing Blackwater operations.They are very suspecies of his activities.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
why not our agencies in the interest of pakistani nation and Pakistan, kill this bloody idiot along with Zardari , Gilani and Hussain Haqqani , like CIA killed kennedy, CIA agents Killed their own president successfully no report surfaced.

riverblue

MPA (400+ posts)
yeah he must have known as his favourite line is " mai pehle hi keh raha tha ....... hum jantay thay esa hoga! " L.....anat on him

I am sure he was their to support terrorist. and he knew it before time.

May be the two Mafroor terrorist were escaped in his car...

adnan_younus

The reason is; the only people ready to give lives for a cause that THEY think will give them heaven after life are MUSLIMS. So we can argue that the master of masters might be RAW etc fooling TTP for their own doings; but on ground its our pl attacking us.

Either we try to find a link with proofs or finish these TTP animals

khan_11

yes he is behind all these activities

I strongly agree and request to the Army (not Kiyani ) that first tople kiyani and then put all the corrupt leaders into the jail and bring back all their wealth specially Zardari, Gilani,Nawaz shreif and company fazlu .And after capturing the Malik,Babar awan and hussain haqani handover them to firing squad and shoot them straight away

I can not understand for love of God why there is no clamour in Pakistan to arrest this traitor?

There are other thieves, crooks, liars and traitors in PPP ranks, but this guy takes the biscuit, he is their face for the media and trouble shooter.

Look at the difference, when Mumbai attacks happened, straight away, the Indian media, their Government, their analysts, all started to point the fingers at Pakistan. The International media was feed the same point of view by everyone interviewed while the operations were still going on.

In Pakistan, despite every indication that India is involved, yesterday Rehman Malik straight away blamed T & A. He is continuing his assessments today without full knowledge and facts.

While the defence analyst opinion is it is more likely Indian trained terrorists, who were given advance training, weapons and logistic details.

I just watched afternoon ITV news, they are attribution it to the Taliban, and as their reaction to OBL death. And nobody would be surprised to know who has given them the interview and official Pakistani point of view?

I am sure, you all guessed it; it was Rehman Malik in his usual funny, broken English. This traitor is already moulding the world opinion to Taliban without any proofs or information; according to the wishes of his masters.

We are missing every chance to investigate and assess who is truly behind these terror streaks against Pakistan. Who is training and financing these criminal terrorists.

But every time this bas**rd changes the direction to his favorite bogeymen.
Announces an investigation and we never hear anything about the investigations again.

Why is he still in his job and why people specially the media presenters do not start the campaign that he should be fired immediately?

In any other country, he would have been long gone, nobody would tolerate consistent failures of security which is his job as Interior Minister.

May Allah SWT bless Pakistan and keep it safe. I am angry very angry indeed.:angry_smile:

the people in power now a days what u people think are they pakistani no. are they muslim no. so who are they? they are working for musad. raw. and cia so how they can be sincere for pakistan they will hold there brief cases and will fly. so before this happen why shouldn't all pakistani burn them burn there houses destroy them we have right to do this before they do it to us/