Recieved "Parchi" for Zakat and Fitra

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
agree 100%, I too know hundreds of people who had been paying "protection money" to this criminal organisation called MQM, but they still get killed and kidnapped.

Because of this personal knowledge, I would never ever accept the crap of supporters of MQM. It is a criminal outfit, full of killers.
While I was back home it was always fitra, zakat and they even cut the parchi for the hide of the animal that you are sacrificing. Believe me it was very hard to give them a little less because you have to pay to your relatives or you have to give the hide of the animal to madrassah. You need a new lecture from Mehwish Ali to justify this parchi system.

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Just recieved "Parchi" from MQM to give there Zakar and Fitra. Thier workers are were also noting down the names of the people of did not pay and thier addresses.

I have a question, if i pay zakat and Fitra to MQM out of fear, should i pay zakat and fitra to actual needy people too?
I paid to them when they came at my home .... but I will pay again to the needy people .... cz the amount i gave them it will not go to the cause its just save of my life & my family from them ...thts y I will pay again ....

lafatah

Minister (2k+ posts)
yeah i lied about the parchi. Made that stuff up the MQM is collecting Zakat and Fitra. Its all a part of my imagination.

Actually MQM came and gave me some money from thier own pocket.

Happy ladies.

Now just go to the Unit in GJ and ask them if they had distributed parchis for zakat and fitra last week.