Re-name Benazir Airport to Mohammed Ali Jinnah Airpport

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)

Islamabad Airport should be re-named Mohammed Ali Jinnah Airport and Benazir income support should also be re- named as Allama iqbal's income support after the two most honourable and honest persons in Pakistan's history.

This most corrupt PPP government in Pakistan's history is making a mockery of Pakistan's people intelligence by exploiting her and her father's name to delude the poor masses in getting their votes. Every time the PPP president, prime minister, a cabinet minister and a provincial minister open his and her mouth, they have nothing on their lips but Benazir and Zulfiqar Ali Bhuttos name as if they are sick parrots and do not know any other name to in their mouths.

Islamabad airport and the Benazir income support is not the personal properties of these PPP thugs but belong to the nation. They have become a source of exploitation, manipulation and deception by this most corrupt government of Asif Ali Zardari. They have already looted the country to bare essentials and must be stopped before they bankrupt the country.

This corrupt government has no economic, fiscal, educational, social welfare, health, housing, employment, foreign and defence policies but the only policy and philosophy that it believes in is to loot the country and run when there is not a single penny left in the treasury.

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
ur 100% right in ur post.these will be changed in next GOVERNMENT INSHA ALLAH. as regards income support scheme i think this will end up with the change of present regime because it is nothing but a way of corruption in the most modern way.

sabbar ali

Citizen
not corruption but its a way to make peopel of pakistan beggars.... as the leaders are beggars so they want the nation to be a beggar... aur choopooooooo... lekan pir b vote inhi ko milyn gy.. CHANGE ki sirf bat ki jati hai.. there will be no change...

ammar26

MPA (400+ posts)
I agree with Airport name
and income support ko to bund ho jana chahye, ye srf fruad ha apno ko nawazne ka

shaheer

Minister (2k+ posts)
100% agreed.this is an honour & this should b given to some honourable people,who have done/achieved something good n valuable for this country.by the way what benazeer has done good for pakistan????its shameful n disgrace fact of our politics,whoever comes in power they start distributing things in their own people.
i never hears any street even named on the name of toni blair,thetcher,john major,regan,bush snr,bush jnr,clinton..etc

such786

Senator (1k+ posts)
100 % agreed, these projects are either build on public money or American aid then who the hell is Mr. President to assign name on her wife and all politician shouldn’t be allowed by law to put their name board on inauguration of roads and other public building because they are build by public money not on their personal money.

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
it is tradition here that renaming happens as soon as the government goes out of the power so be patience about it

Rana Tahir Mahmood

Senator (1k+ posts)
I agree to name Benazir Income Support Progrem if Mr. ZArdari is distributing from his own wealth but if he is distributing money from Tax payers of Pakistan then he must stop this and put this money to start oil & gas and electric power projects for the elimination of various types of loadsheddings.

zeshaan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yeh Sadqa-e-jaarya kya band ker do ge.

Yeh sadqa-e-jaarya,TABB HOTA JAB USKAY ZATI MAL_O_DOLAT SAY SHAROO KIA JATA na keh hakoomati aoor zalzala zadgaan kee imdad kay 45arab iss main daal kar aik bay---- sa nam daal kar apnaa vote bank barhanay kee koshish hay.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Benazir Income Support is just being used to buy votes for PPPP and till now they are successful, you can see the recent elections on few seats also in case of Jamshaid Dasti.
So my dears this SUPPORT must be stopped.

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
Benazir income support project is a part of embezzling Pakistani tax-payers money in billions by this most corrupt PPP and its coalition allies government. More of the income goes into the pockets and bank accounts of the corrupt politicians in power and in authority.

In the West, it is called social security and paid to those who are unemployed or do not earn enough to pay their rent, council tax and feed, clothe and maintain their families properly. But, this corrupt pop government instead of helping the poor families benefit the already filthy rich.

I would to continue paying the abjectly poor people in Pakistan but with total transparency, honesty, sincerity paid to those who need the most and urgently. But, I would change the name to Allama Iqbal Family Credit and keep the register of the beneficiary in strict confidence and stop PPP using to black mail and threaten poor people to vote for them in the general election or lose all state benefits.

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

This will ultimately happen
When BB and Zardari are found guilty in Swiss Courts

Saladin A

Minister (2k+ posts)
Soo din choor kay, eik din sapahi ka. Ye no 1 choor aur mulk ka daku ali baba chalis choor allah ki grit meinn eik din zaroor aye ga aur woh din uskey lyia qiyamat ka din ho ga.

adilumer

MPA (400+ posts)
Bloody hell I didn't even know that the Lahore Airport is called Benazir Airport. It should be changed with the immediate effect. And all these income support **** is completely crab and trying to fool Pakistani awaam.

samsixtyone

Councller (250+ posts)
paki ppl deserve leaders like zardari, coz you are all chor. and you know it. sumin bukmin umiyun.
from qaid to benazir you killed all of them. you deserve worse than zardari.