RAW is behind the unrest In Karachi - Shahi Syed

karachisubka

Voter (50+ posts)
Re: Raw Is Working Joint With MQM To Unrest In Karachi

Tum log kahay ho Muttahida or bat kartay ho Mehajir ki. Nam badalnay sa Tumharay leader ka Dil nahi badal sakta jo ko Kala ha.

karachisubka

Voter (50+ posts)

shukker karo ricksha kaha hai gada gadi nahih kaha tum logo ko izet raas nahi aati.63 saal tum logo kay haat mey mulk diya tababurbaad ker kay rukh diya ab aur nahin kernay dengay.ab haq parrast punjabi pathan sindhi balochi,urdu under the guidance of mqm tum jaisay jahilo aur tassub parastoo ki chutti ker dey gi.pakistan mey rehna hey tau izzet sey raho werna:angry_smile: mqmzindabad pakistan zindabad

Altaf ka jesa Face kala ha Wasay He Dil bhe kala ha. Party ka nam changer ker ka muttahida kia per bat mehajir ki karta ha.:lol:

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)

What do you mean by that statement, if you had said that no one should tell another Pakistani to get out, I would have agreed. But when you use the word "native", this is the root cause of all the problems in Pakistan. We have done more for this country then you ever can, from inception to creation to making it nuclear.
I used the word native to answer a particular point. You must read all the previous posts where it started. Anyway, I will take that word back unconditionally.

jennyrock42

MPA (400+ posts)

Yay direct attack kar raha hay pashtuno per, to pher meray bhai kehnay ko to yay loog bhe Kasai, Welders he or pata nahi kya kya low level ke kam kartay hain. Karachi is do not run by Mahajir only its mainly run by Memon Beradri.

You got it right , I was in karach for some months some 8 years ago, I too noticed that the back bone of Karachi economy are Memons who are quite similar in their culture and language to sindhis.

Regards