Rana Sanaullah declared Babar Awan 'Wajib ul Qatl'

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Rana-Sanaullah11-172580-640x480.jpg

LAHORE: Punjab Assembly proceedings had to be suspended for close to two hours on Wednesday after the house erupted in uproar over statements made by Law Minister Rana Sanaullah about his former federal government counterpart Babar Awan.
Speaking on a point of order at the start of the day, which began an hour late, Opposition Leader Raja Riaz demanded that Sanaullah apologise for saying Awan was ‘wajibul qatl’, meaning he should be killed. He said that Sanaullah had put Awan’s life in danger.
Sanaullah stood up to respond, but was disrupted by the chanting of slogans, shouting and thumping of desks by opposition members. The treasury benches responded in kind, and Speaker Rana Muhammad Iqbal had to suspend proceedings for one hour. They resumed at 2pm, after Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif assured the opposition leader that Sanaullah would not make any further such comments.
On June 10, Sanaullah had described Awan and Governor Sardar Latif Khan Khosa as “black sheep in black coats”. He alleged that both were known to bribe judges on their clients’ behalf. He said that lawyers hated “elements like them” and “often eliminate such elements from their community”. [HI]He called Awan wajibul qatl.[/HI]
Sanaullah told The Express Tribune that his statement had been taken out of context. He said that he had described the perspective of the lawyers’ community and he stood by it. He said that the opposition was trying to create an uproar during the session to divert attention from the opposition leader’s “embarrassing performance” during the budget debate.
‘Friend of terrorists’
During the break, Riaz and other PPP MPAs told a press conference that if any harm came to Awan, the case should be registered against Sanaullah and the chief minister.
Riaz alleged that Sanaullah had close ties with banned militant groups like Sipah-i-Sahaba. He said that Sanaullah’s statement would provoke the sorts of people that killed Salmaan Taseer.
He said that Sanaullah was involved in Taseer’s killing and was now preparing to kill another outspoken PPP leader. He said that Sanaullah wanted to control southern Punjab through sectarian violence.
PPP Parliamentary Leader Major (r) Zulfiqar Gondal said that Sanaullah had “recruited many like Mumtaz Qadri”, Taseer’s self-confessed assassin. He claimed Sanaullah was also involved in the killing of minorities affairs minister Shahbaz Bhatti.

Last edited by a moderator:

theexile

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Rana Sanaullah called Babar Awan Wajib ul Qatl

They ALL are WAJIB-UL-QATL...!!

LAHORE:
Punjab Assembly proceedings had to be suspended for close to two hours on Wednesday after the house erupted in uproar over statements made by Law Minister Rana Sanaullah about his former federal government counterpart Babar Awan..................../QUOTE]

اس نے کہا واجب لقتل ھے۔ اور ھمارے لیڈر نے قاتل مافیا سے ھاتھ ملا لیا۔ فرق کیا ھوا? کسی دوسرے پر کیچڑ اچھالنے سے پہلے ھم پی ٹی آئی والوں کو اپنے گریبان میں جھانک لینا چاھئے۔

Last edited:

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)

اس نے کا واجب لقتل ھے۔ اور ھمارے لیڈر نے قاتل مافیا سے ھاتھ ملا لیا۔ فرق کیا ھوا? کسی دوسرے پر کیچڑ اچھالنے سے پہلے ھم پی ٹی آئی والوں کو اپنے گریبان میں جھانک لینا چاھئے۔

I really enjoy your posts man ..
they way you are pissing off PTI supporters is hilarious ..
I personally have soft corner for IK and Shahbaz Shareef but I really enjoy your posts ...

I really enjoy your posts man ..
they way you are pissing off PTI supporters is hilarious ..
I personally have soft corner for IK and Shahbaz Shareef but I really enjoy your posts ...

حد ھو گئی ھے۔ پی ٹی آئی میں میری ذمیداری پارٹی کا اندرونی احتساب کرنا ھے۔ اور میں اپنا فرض پوری دیانت داری سے نبھا رھا ھوں۔ اس کڑے احتساب سے ڈرنے والے میرے اپنے پی ٹی آئی والے مجھے نا جانے کس کس کا ایجنٹ کہتے ھیں۔ حالانکہ پارٹی کی کمزوریوں کی نشاندھی کرنے سے پارٹی مضبوظ ھو گی۔ اسی طرح ھم اپنی خامیاں دور کر سکتے ھیں۔ کوئی باھر سے اکر ھمیں نہی بتائے گا۔

Bilal_Mushi

Minister (2k+ posts)

Giray huway logoon ki geree huwee sooch. Rana aur Awan donoo ghatia.

Spartacus

اس نے کہا واجب لقتل ھے۔ اور ھمارے لیڈر نے قاتل مافیا سے ھاتھ ملا لیا۔ فرق کیا ھوا? کسی دوسرے پر کیچڑ اچھالنے سے پہلے ھم پی ٹی آئی والوں کو اپنے گریبان میں جھانک لینا چاھئے۔

Will you please let us know what is the link of this news and Imran Khan ???

drkjke

حد ھو گئی ھے۔ پی ٹی آئی میں میری ذمیداری پارٹی کا اندرونی احتساب کرنا ھے۔ اور میں اپنا فرض پوری دیانت داری سے نبھا رھا ھوں۔ اس کڑے احتساب سے ڈرنے والے میرے اپنے پی ٹی آئی والے مجھے نا جانے کس کس کا ایجنٹ کہتے ھیں۔ حالانکہ پارٹی کی کمزوریوں کی نشاندھی کرنے سے پارٹی مضبوظ ھو گی۔ اسی طرح ھم اپنی خامیاں دور کر سکتے ھیں۔ کوئی باھر سے اکر ھمیں نہی بتائے گا۔

yes pti is going the same way nawaz shareef and shehbaz shareef went in past...getting support of every corrupt person in a false belief that this will lead to success

drkjke

Re: Rana Sanaullah called Babar Awan Wajib ul Qatl i would say

baat to hai sachaai kee laikin yahan sacchi baat suntaa kaun hai

babar shaitaan is breaking pakistan by mentioning takht lahore in every speech and playing sindh card, and thereby by abusing people of punjab he is weakening pakistani federation and he is a traitor to pakistan.and i think traitors are killed in every law of the world

babar satan like people want to break pakistan for their personal gains
anyway n league people are also not much better

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

اس نے کہا واجب لقتل ھے۔ اور ) ھمارے لیڈر( نواز شریف) نے قاتل مافیا سے ھاتھ ملا لیا۔ فرق کیا ھوا? کسی دوسرے پر کیچڑ اچھالنے سے پہلے ھم پی ٹی آئی والوں کو اپنے گریبان میں جھانک لینا چاھئے۔

ویسے نواز شریف نے اسی قاتل مافیا کو دو مرتبہ اپنے ساته حکومت میں شامل کیا تها

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Who appointed you PTI Head of Accountability? Stop acting, we know who you are and who you work for. I suggest you go and ask your bosses how they sent billions abroad and why they dont pay any taxes in Pakistan, if you love accountability so much.

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

Will you please let us know what is the link of this news and Imran Khan ???
The link is that whenever any of his PMLN bosses are exposed and he has nothing to defend them with, he drags Imran Khan in the discussion and starts giving stupid comments. He thought that since he cant defend PMLN anymore, why not act as a PTI fan and take cheap shots at PTI that way?

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)

yes pti is going the same way nawaz shareef and shehbaz shareef went in past...getting support of every corrupt person in a false belief that this will lead to success
Kindly name the corrupt people PTI has taken, usually i hear everyone crying that PTI has no big names (i.e big corrupt politicians).

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)

ویسے نواز شریف نے اسی قاتل مافیا کو دو مرتبہ اپنے ساته حکومت میں شامل کیا تها

بلکل صیح کہا بھائی آپ نے۔

میں نے تو آپکے لیڈر کا نام لکه دیا کیوںکہ نوازشریف هی آپکا لیڈر هے اگر آپ نوازشریف کو اپنا لیڈر نہیں مانتے تو میرے پوسٹ کا جواب کیوں دیا. بند کرو اپنی یہ منافقت اپنے لیڈر نوازشریف کی طرح​

Bombaybuz

Minister (2k+ posts)
Suna hai Baghdaad pay jab Hamla hoo raha tha tab mufi a waqt aur hakoomat ki nigrani main aik manazra ho raha tha jis main topic ya tha ka "needle ki nook pay kitney farishtey saama saktey hain at a time" is forum ka bhe ya he haal hota ja raha hai.....

nauman

Senator (1k+ posts)

no wonder u support n leage as u r so cheap as your leader is
munfiq leader nawaz sharif ka munfiq or may be retarded chamcha

shanif70

Citizen
If Babar Awan is wajub-ul-Qatal, what about Rana Sana Ullaha? He is one of the most corrupt and dangerous and one of the biggest DONKEY Mr. Shabaz Shariff have.