Punjab Students Visit Nine Zero الطاف حسین سے بات چیت

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
can you put down the name of these visited journalists and their affiliations .

01-Feb-09%20pree%20A.jpg

Salik

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lets reply to it point by point...

my point was very clear today leaders of MQM were active members of APMSO. What did they done that time what explanation they have for that now.

There are just cases.... no proofs..(That does not mean that each of the case is false....)... but you cant say unless a case is proven...or at least proofs are brought forward......and what makes you think that every one of them was a trained killer??

If Punjabis taking their rights then what happen now why they want to huge Punjabis do they realised that they were wrong that time or they think punjabis are stupid as they always think.

I dont get this point... what are you trying to say??

I dont think they maintained a stance that all Punjabis are stupid... where did you get this idea from???

Secondly if they really work for poor then why they didn't open offices in Baluchistan or KPK before Punjab. And what they had done poor haris of inner part of Sind. They stay to limited main cities of Sind not villages.

my views are same for all other parties.

As far as I remember I ve seen some candidates from these areas in the last elections... and you will definitely see some again in the next .....

While interior Sindh remains a dangerous and treacherous area specially the rural area... which is the stronghold of PPP .... and it is not easy to penetrate.... but there have been some efforts lately...

elipst

Minister (2k+ posts)
still no answers for bold and underline words......
i repeat my point again so please answer about that only and don't divert :

Today's leaders of MQM were active members of APMSO. What did they done that time Punjabis what explanation they have for that now.If Punjabis taking their rights then what happen now why they want to huge Punjabis now why not that time. do they realised that they were wrong that time or they think punjabis are stupid as they always think. Had they apologised for they had done.

Yours is not a question. It is your opinion. What did MQM do to Punjabis? If you are smarting over the university issue, then what PSA did was just as bad. I really dont believe MQM did anything so bad to Punjabis that requires a whole apology. If you are referring to the 90s, then Punjabis and Urdu speaking were not fighting each other, please remember MQM was an ethnic party then, for one ethnic group, as was PPI, if there was a fight it was between PPI and MQM not ethnic groups. I dont think MQM has done anything that requires an apology to all Punjabis. And when has MQM called Punjabis stupid??

If MQM wants to spread to other parts of Pakistan then it is their right, to show their manifesto to other people all over Pakistan. Whether or not Punjabis vote for them is up to them.

Last edited:

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
May god help us show the right path. How can killers and bhata khoors be politicians. It can only happen in pakistan.

simple_and_peacefull

Thank brother salik,

thats the way i want answers to the points..... I hate diversion replies.....

I will back with my feedback......

Takecare..

lets reply to it point by point...

[/u][/b]
there are just cases.... No proofs..(that does not mean that each of the case is false....)... But you cant say unless a case is proven...or at least proofs are brought forward......and what makes you think that every one of them was a trained killer??

i dont get this point... What are you trying to say??

I dont think they maintained a stance that all punjabis are stupid... Where did you get this idea from???

As far as i remember i ve seen some candidates from these areas in the last elections... And you will definitely see some again in the next .....

While interior sindh remains a dangerous and treacherous area specially the rural area... Which is the stronghold of ppp .... And it is not easy to penetrate.... But there have been some efforts lately...

simple_and_peacefull

Dear

as i mentioned before that i had seen those time with my own eyes and hear with my own ears. I don't believes of others gupshup....

yours is not a question. It is your opinion. What did mqm do to punjabis? If you are smarting over the university issue, then what psa did was just as bad. I really dont believe mqm did anything so bad to punjabis that requires a whole apology. If you are referring to the 90s, then punjabis and urdu speaking were not fighting each other, please remember mqm was an ethnic party then, for one ethnic group, as was ppi, if there was a fight it was between ppi and mqm not ethnic groups. I dont think mqm has done anything that requires an apology to all punjabis. And when has mqm called punjabis stupid??

If mqm wants to spread to other parts of pakistan then it is their right, to show their manifesto to other people all over pakistan. Whether or not punjabis vote for them is up to them.

sergeant

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I have read many views, I know all students unions and members of those unions are backed by political parties. Now its not a matter that Punjabi students are visiting nine zero, we all are Pakistani, we should avoid to make over identity as Punjabi, Baluchi, Sindi or Pakhtoon. We are only and only Pakistani, if someone is doing good job towards people welfare or good causes, we should support him never think about his party or language. We have seen over all parties except few are headed by landlords, industrialist, businessmen and very wealthy people. We have few middle class parties just like PTI, JI and MQM. If you think any Party doing well and sincere to people, must support them. No way we are Punjabi or Sindhi, Baluchi, Pakhtoon. Please promote yourself as Pakistani..

GeoG

yar 6 saal ho gaye abi tak Imran Khan ne case hi nhe kiya, phansi kya khaak hogi,
late ap ki taraf se he :P

England Main Phansi Ki Saza Nahi Hai
Kal.uuuuu Ko Pakistan Lao Ta Keh Jald Phansi Ho Sakay
Late Tumhari Taraf Say Hai....