pic270311-3.jpg

16.png

Wonder if any of the student will have the courage to ask

WHY YOU PICKED ON PUNJABIS

ransacked and Occupied their properties
looted their life holdings
Killed them and sent them back to Punjab.

zeshaan

Janab AH sahib aap london choor kar Pakistan main kion naheen aajatay,
siasat pakistan kee karnee hay,
Pakistani awam kaa paisa kharch karna hay Pakistan say bahir baith kar,
Aakhir koo aap yeh bachat kion naheen kartay keh pakistan main aa kar reh lain,Takeh bachee hui raqam aapkay AHL O AYYAL(MQM) kay kaam aay.

Population, absence of Zulfiqar Ali Mirza, coalition with PPP and ANP.

tauseef-it

GeoG Tu Kitna Rota he Yar,
Sab chor ye bata Imran Khan 90 Sajjda Karne Kab Ja Rha he ???? :P

simple_and_peacefull

these poor students from Punjab don't know about what happen to punjabi students (PSA) in karachi collages by APMSO during years 1983-1994.... i had seen my self those horrible times during my study and i still can't imagen them. if you were APMSO member then you are safe or you are member of PSA then you are dead goat. Islamia collage karachi was main Office of APMSO. those things creat hate in my heart about their party. how these leaders can talk about punjab after all what they did during their student life. they were telling that time that Punjabi taking our rights.

Salik

these poor students from Punjab don't know about what happen to punjabi students (PSA) in karachi collages by APMSO during years 1983-1994.... i had seen my self those horrible times during my study and i still can't imagen them. if you were APMSO member then you are safe or you are member of PSA then you are dead goat. Islamia collage karachi was main Office of APMSO. those things creat hate in my heart about their party. how these leaders can talk about punjab after all what they did during their student life. they were telling that time that Punjabi taking our rights.

You ve been a bit biased here....

What about colleges like Allama Iqbal College.... You couldn't even enter if you are not a PSA member.... There were colleges which were controlled by Jamiat... You couldnt enter them as well.... They still beat students if they find them sitting with girls... this recently happened in KU... There was a clash in Dow which left SMA (Sindhi Medicos Leader) Dr. Zahid Nareejo dead...The accused Dr. Javed Nazim from Jamiat was shot a few years later...There were always clashes between PSF (Paktoon St. Fed) and other parties in different colleges...My friend who was prominent ISO activist in KU was shot in the head after getting him out of his home... (though he survived Alhamdulillah)

WHY single out APMSO???

Everybody is involved....

simple_and_peacefull

Dear salik,
I know those collages also. Here i am not talking about JTI or any other student party here in my post. I know what they also doing. Tell me how many collage hold by PSA and how many by APMSO. Secondly who was first in collages? Is PSA or APMSO. my point was very clear today leaders of MQM were active members of APMSO. What did they done that time what explanation they have for that now.If Punjabis taking their rights then what happen now why they want to huge Punjabis do they realised that they were wrong that time or they think punjabis are stupid as they always think. APMSO is part of MQM as we all know. What about PSA which party they are part of.
Let me tell you one thing that i don't like any student union during studies we should keep full consideration on our studies. All political parties playing with youth's emotions during student life. If you want politic force then you have to choose political science.

You ve been a bit biased here

What about colleges like Allama Iqbal College.... You couldn't even enter if you are not a PSA member.... There were colleges which were controlled by Jamiat... You couldnt enter them as well.... They still beat students if they find them sitting with girls... this recently happened in KU... There was a clash in Dow which left SMA (Sindhi Medicos Leader) Dr. Zahid Nareejo dead...The accused Dr. Javed Nazim from Jamiat was shot a few years later...There were always clashes between PSF (Paktoon St. Fed) and other parties in different colleges...My friend who was prominent ISO leader in KU was shot in the head after getting him out of his home... (though he survived Alhamdulillah)

WHY single out APMSO???

You ve been a bit biased here....

What about colleges like Allama Iqbal College.... You couldn't even enter if you are not a PSA member.... There were colleges which were controlled by Jamiat... You couldnt enter them as well.... They still beat students if they find them sitting with girls... this recently happened in KU... There was a clash in Dow which left SMA (Sindhi Medicos Leader) Dr. Zahid Nareejo dead...The accused Dr. Javed Nazim from Jamiat was shot a few years later...There were always clashes between PSF (Paktoon St. Fed) and other parties in different colleges...My friend who was prominent ISO activist in KU was shot in the head after getting him out of his home... (though he survived Alhamdulillah)

WHY single out APMSO???

How can you compare Ikka Dukka incidents with planned killing..

GeoG Tu Kitna Rota he Yar,
Sab chor ye bata Imran Khan 90 Sajjda Karne Kab Ja Rha he ???? :P

When 90 is demolished and turned into a masjid facing towards Mecca and not London.
Not only Imran Khan but every one will go there for a sajda.

Salik

Dear salik,
I know those collages also. Here i am not talking about JTI or any other student party here in my post. I know what they also doing. Tell me how many collage hold by PSA and how many by APMSO. Secondly who was first in collages? Is PSA or APMSO. my point was very clear today leaders of MQM were active members of APMSO. What did they done that time what explanation they have for that now.If Punjabis taking their rights then what happen now why they want to huge Punjabis do they realised that they were wrong that time or they think punjabis are stupid as they always think. APMSO is part of MQM as we all know. What about PSA which party they are part of.
Let me tell you one thing that i don't like any student union during studies we should keep full consideration on our studies. All political parties playing with youth's emotions during student life. If you want politic force then you have to choose political science.

As far as I know... APMSO was a reaction to a lot of things and Jamiat had already earned the "good" name for gunda gardi by then.....

I being a University teacher prefer political parties out of the educational institutions because you are always under threat some how... whether it is Jamiat, APMSO, PSA or whatever...

My point was in no way defending APMSO... it was about singling them out... after all what ever happened they dont bear the sole responsibility for that...

and different parties are strong in different colleges... specially Jamiat holds a lot of colleges.... and they are in no way less than APMSO... and they have an added advantage... whatever ghunda gardi they do.. they legitimize it in the name of Islam...

PakhtoonSF is the political wing of ANP or at least supported... and it is stronger than ever..
PSA used to be supported by PPI (Panjabi Pakhtoon Ittehad) a political party which withered with time..which possibly explains the withering of PSA as well...
Jamiat... JI...
APMSO... MQM
SMA.. JSQM

My brother... every student party has political affiliations... because they can't survive without it...

Salik

How can you compare Ikka Dukka incidents with planned killing..

The incidents I quoted were not ikka dukka incidents.... they were result of constant friction between the student political parties... and obviously if people are being killed in a clash between Jamiat and SMA... you cant blame APMSO for that....

All are responsible.... that is my point... Why single out APMSO??

simple_and_peacefull

my point is still not answer. my point was bold and underline. had they asked for apologise for they had done.

Secondly if they really work for poor then why they didn't open offices in Baluchistan or KPK before Punjab. And what they had done poor haris of inner part of Sind. They stay to limited main cities of Sind not villages.

my views are same for all other parties.

As far as I know... APMSO was a reaction to a lot of things and Jamiat had already earned the "good" name for gunda gardi by then.....

I being a University teacher prefer political parties out of the educational institutions because you are always under threat some how... whether it is Jamiat, APMSO, PSA or whatever...

My point was in no way defending APMSO... it was about singling them out... after all what ever happened they dont bear the sole responsibility for that...

and different parties are strong in different colleges... specially Jamiat holds a lot of colleges.... and they are in no way less than APMSO... and they have an added advantage... whatever ghunda gardi they do.. they legitimize it in the name of Islam...

PakhtoonSF is the political wing of ANP or at least supported... and it is stronger than ever..
PSA used to be supported by PPI (Panjabi Pakhtoon Ittehad) a political party which withered with time..which possibly explains the withering of PSA as well...
Jamiat... JI...
APMSO... MQM
SMA.. JSQM

My brother... every student party has political affiliations... because they can't survive without it...

Those who want to divide pakistan on linguistic base should be kicked out,they are RAW agents not different from bramdaz bugti.

I would just like to elaborate what salik said. I remember that 2, 3 years ago there was a clash in JPMC among PSA and IJT, 3 people including the Amir of IJT in JPMC were killed. So its basically all the parties, you know how hardcore student activists are in Karachi, not just APMSO but all of them. The 80s and 90s were bad, bad times to be a student in Karachi. You know that.

But things have changed since that. Now there is not so much the ethnic and linguistic difference you might have seen then. You are quite likely to find a Urdu speaking in PSA and a Punjabi in APMSO. During my time with APMSO, in my institute mu unit incharge was a Punjabi and before him the joint incharge was a Punjabi till he graduated. Im not saying that its all mixed and everyines happy, the bulk of the activists are still the particular ethnic group. But thankfully the ethnic differences created are slowly being erased.

simple_and_peacefull

still no answers for bold and underline words......

i am not singling out only MQM. but this thread is between Punjabi & MQM matters. so i am talking these two only. i dont want to divert thread to others. as i told before that i know what others also doing.

i repeat my point again so please answer about that only and don't divert :

Today's leaders of MQM were active members of APMSO. What did they done that time Punjabis what explanation they have for that now.If Punjabis taking their rights then what happen now why they want to huge Punjabis now why not that time. do they realised that they were wrong that time or they think punjabis are stupid as they always think. Had they apologised for they had done.

I would just like to elaborate what salik said. I remember that 2, 3 years ago there was a clash in JPMC among PSA and IJT, 3 people including the Amir of IJT in JPMC were killed. So its basically all the parties, you know how hardcore student activists are in Karachi, not just APMSO but all of them. The 80s and 90s were bad, bad times to be a student in Karachi. You know that.

But things have changed since that. Now there is not so much the ethnic and linguistic difference you might have seen then. You are quite likely to find a Urdu speaking in PSA and a Punjabi in APMSO. During my time with APMSO, in my institute mu unit incharge was a Punjabi and before him the joint incharge was a Punjabi till he graduated. Im not saying that its all mixed and everyines happy, the bulk of the activists are still the particular ethnic group. But thankfully the ethnic differences created are slowly being erased.