Punjab Govt Creating Hurdles In MQM Convention آگئے اوقات پر

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Aaina ni reality dekhta hoon. Jo hamary azad media hy cover kia hy. Tum dunia ky samne nagge ho choke ho.

PML N murderer

Credit Card chori

Bhatta Khori PML N

Atta Chori

Naqal Chor PML N

Gunda Gardi

Rape Case

Najaiz propety per Qabza

Electricity Chori

Fake Degree of PMLN MPA

Will you still give vote to this bloody PML N 's MPA and MNAs ?
Decision is yours !
GeoG Aaina Nazar aya ab gande pani main doop ky mar jao.

1449981_f520.jpg

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM is going to make atleast one bob blast to get attention and sympathies of innocent punjabies. The people of Karachi take a SUKH KA SANSE for couple of weeks by not having target killing. All the workers are in pubjab. At least the Money of Hakim saeed came out.

Jury

MQM is going to make atleast one bob blast to get attention and sympathies of innocent punjabies. The people of Karachi take a SUKH KA SANSE for couple of weeks by not having target killing. All the workers are in pubjab. At least the Money of Hakim saeed came out.
ice-water-volume.jpg

funkymonk

Minister (2k+ posts)
your post is exquisite ... one wonder who has so much time to arrange these things .. unless he gets paid to do such things ...

As for murderer, rape, ghunda gardi, bhatta khori .... you shouldnt have even touched that fact when MQM is KING of these things ... even I have personally experienced this ...
credit card fraud, Fake degree .. atleast you should have given positive points here to PML-N that they took action against their MPA ..
when did MQM did that ever against their worker ?
infact lately when MQM worker was convicted in court for murder there were several protesting outside to release them ...

Aaina ni reality dekhta hoon. Jo hamary azad media hy cover kia hy. Tum dunia ky samne nagge ho choke ho.

PML N murderer

Credit Card chori

Bhatta Khori PML N

Atta Chori

Naqal Chor PML N

Gunda Gardi

Rape Case

Najaiz propety per Qabza

Electricity Chori

Fake Degree of PMLN MPA

Will you still give vote to this bloody PML N 's MPA and MNAs ?
Decision is yours !
GeoG Aaina Nazar aya ab gande pani main doop ky mar jao.

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
How astounding the same things are true for MQM too!!! They have done exactly the same things but in much higher impetuous in Karachi.

Jury

1) your post is exquisite ... 2) one wonder who has so much time to arrange these things .. unless he gets paid to do such things ...

3) As for murderer, rape, ghunda gardi, bhatta khori .... you shouldnt have even touched that fact when MQM is KING of these things ... even I have personally experienced this ...
credit card fraud, Fake degree .. atleast you should have given positive points here to PML-N that they took action against their MPA ..
4) when did MQM did that ever against their worker ?
infact lately when MQM worker was convicted in court for murder there were several protesting outside to release them ...
1) Thanks!

2) Reason is, you've to be remain cool, while replying in the manner which I'm used to. Otherwise only accusation would come like you've accused of me of being paid.
I only included the text reply of @woofer. While you reply all the videos, which have made this page lengthy without any reason.

3) Not only you. Daily Ummat, Jasarat, etc. have been experiencing that. I remember, when editor TAKBEER was murder in 1994. They accused MQM, because, even at that time. It was very easy to blame MQM to cover the crime. But letter when editor takbeer own daughter accused his hubby, for killing his father and exposed his husband in public. Since than editor Takbeer hasn't said a single word to capture its late editor killer.

4) Who were the people, those belong to Haqiqi? And which you people recognized. And started dream that, they would be a tool to get rid of MQM.

Status
Not open for further replies.