Punjab government to give one lac laptops to intelligent students

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
my family was historically voter of PML-N, and we thought they are good ( because of their scattered things that they do sometimes in education, or administration and stuff)

but when i came to europe 5 years ago i looked into all that and thought deeply my views changed and now i think SHAREEF BROTHERS ARE MOST CUNNING ONE HERE I CAN PROVE

a true and sincer leadership will reform the system in a way so that syatem does not need him even if he dies or do not get elected next still his people stand on his feet and do not feel problem thats why ( PLMN came to power 4 times in punjab and 2 times in center but they did not bring redical changes in education system, in police system, in tax system, in health care system, or blocking the corruption of politicans and corrupt goverment officals)

there are two strategies of crimnals

there are one type of criminals who openly loot and robe and do not care what people will think about them and classic example is ( PPP AND ANP)

and in our gali muhalla there are some criminals who loot and robe for example if 1 billion ( they will give 1 lack to some poor or some social welfare not because they love people but just to improve their immage and poose themself good people. maine durg dealers or gangsters koo mafh-e-naat karwaty howy bhee dekha hai) and in politics PMLN, MQM, AND JAMATE-ISLAMI are classic example of that , ( they will loot and robe in big number and then do a little bit good taa k logon koo dhoka dia jaa saky and pose themself as good people but they will never reform the system so that people get real change and their problems get solved in real way)

and thats what makes SHAREEF BROTHERS , MQM, AND JAMATE ISLAMI more dangerous than PPP AND ANP, becuase PPP AND ANP DO IT OPENLY but shreef brothers and MQM do the same crimes and then do a little good taa logon koo asani say logon koo dkoka dia jaa saky . 1 billion ki corruption karoo or pher 1 lakh ki achai karky uska khoob dhandora peto. 1000 logon koo bhook say maroo or pher 1 bundy ky ghar jaa kar taziat kar ky pics banwaoo or khudo koo hero k toor per pesh karoo.

if they really loved people 4 times getting power is alot atleast they could reform one thing education system, tax system, ecomic system, police system. but nothing was done other than eye-wash

only true and honest imran khan who talks about remforming the system and only that will bring real change ( ek lakh laptop dee doo or 2.5 karoor bachy lekhna parna bhee nahi janty unky pass school ki books bhee nahi hain punjab main) or waha wah karwaoo apny paid media whores k zary or awam ki ankhoon main dhool jhoonkooo waha anyone who said rightly said
zardari is dirty, nawaz is dangers ( munafiq is always more dangerous than dirty) thats why quran talks about more **********

and in politics

Yehe mera bhi rona hai. Yeh shobday bazion say sirf vote miltay hain kisi ka bhala nahin hota.

titan

MPA (400+ posts)
Nawaz sheriff elected himself as PML-N's head without any opposite candidate and his bharday kay tatu are still shouting at TVs PML-N is democratic party :lol:

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
tell me any single person in PML-N who has studied Political science & philosophy ??? these are all according to Haroon Rasheed Bharday kay Tatu

These aren't Political works these are Nawaz's employees :lol:
tell me.... is the study of political science mandatory for politics............self made standards ho apnay pass rakho...........

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Nawaz sheriff elected himself as PML-N's head without any opposite candidate and his bharday kay tatu are still shouting at TVs PML-N is democratic party :lol:
Imran Khan nay election ka pata bhe nai hai................one man party

malikbhai

MPA (400+ posts)
my family was historically voter of pml-n, and we thought they are good ( because of their scattered things that they do sometimes in education, or administration and stuff)

but when i came to europe 5 years ago i looked into all that and thought deeply my views changed and now i think shareef brothers are most cunning one here i can prove

a true and sincer leadership will reform the system in a way so that syatem does not need him even if he dies or do not get elected next still his people stand on his feet and do not feel problem thats why ( plmn came to power 4 times in punjab and 2 times in center but they did not bring redical changes in education system, in police system, in tax system, in health care system, or blocking the corruption of politicans and corrupt goverment officals)

there are two strategies of crimnals

there are one type of criminals who openly loot and robe and do not care what people will think about them and classic example is ( ppp and anp)

and in our gali muhalla there are some criminals who loot and robe for example if 1 billion ( they will give 1 lack to some poor or some social welfare not because they love people but just to improve their immage and poose themself good people. Maine durg dealers or gangsters koo mafh-e-naat karwaty howy bhee dekha hai) and in politics pmln, mqm, and jamate-islami are classic example of that , ( they will loot and robe in big number and then do a little bit good taa k logon koo dhoka dia jaa saky and pose themself as good people but they will never reform the system so that people get real change and their problems get solved in real way)

and thats what makes shareef brothers , mqm, and jamate islami more dangerous than ppp and anp, becuase ppp and anp do it openly but shreef brothers and mqm do the same crimes and then do a little good taa logon koo asani say logon koo dkoka dia jaa saky . 1 billion ki corruption karoo or pher 1 lakh ki achai karky uska khoob dhandora peto. 1000 logon koo bhook say maroo or pher 1 bundy ky ghar jaa kar taziat kar ky pics banwaoo or khudo koo hero k toor per pesh karoo.

If they really loved people 4 times getting power is alot atleast they could reform one thing education system, tax system, ecomic system, police system. But nothing was done other than eye-wash

only true and honest imran khan who talks about remforming the system and only that will bring real change ( ek lakh laptop dee doo or 2.5 karoor bachy lekhna parna bhee nahi janty unky pass school ki books bhee nahi hain punjab main) or waha wah karwaoo apny paid media whores k zary or awam ki ankhoon main dhool jhoonkooo waha anyone who said rightly said
zardari is dirty, nawaz is dangers ( munafiq is always more dangerous than dirty) thats why quran talks about more **********

and in politics

very logical analysis.i totaly agree with you.

woofer

Banned
logo.jpg

1101308489-1.jpg

1101308489-2.gif

http://www.express.com.pk/epaper/PoPupwindow.aspx?newsID=1101308489&Issue=NP_LHE&Date=20110812

Lo bhai Ab Jalee degree waly logoon ki zahanat judge karen gay. Qiyamat kareeb hy.

pak4rule

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: پنجاب کے ہوننہار طلبہ میں ایک لاکھ لیپ ٹاپ

Check them they will be pentium 1 , and screen broken , with no battery.

This is Punjab Government. Very Shareef people.

very sad to hear from you such comments, sensible people always like which is done in good faith.
You are not entitled to judge someone "neyat" coz if we gonna do like this then no one will seems right including IK.

You MUST appreciate that punjab govt , doing something, rest of the leaders or polititions only talking.

We as a nation must adopt a sensible and mature approach/thinking coz only this will bring good change in pakistan.

Kindly criticize wrong doings and appreciate good.

PTI suporters approach seems childish and if you will pick unnecessary , false points then it will only stuifies PTI.

All the best.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
Good step but I doubt on the transparency of the process. I still don't understand if the Punjab government is really serious about education, then why don't they spend these funds (which are being spent on this laptop scheme) on the government schools, so that at least we can have better facilities there and will benefit the majority of students who cannot afford private schools. Wasting public money on these schemes (though praiseworthy) but shows more interest in big headlines and less in actual welfare for the majority of the people.

qamar_zaman

Councller (250+ posts)
Punjab Government is delivering these laptops to intelligent students to make them poor in studies no that was a joke from me it will be good move if these laptops given to those who deserve them as computer has become an essential part of quality education but laptop alone can do nothing it requires internet connections too to access online libraries research and discussion forums let us see who will avail the facility or it will end like yellow cab where most of the applicants want the car for themselves on installment and not for a cab service many well set people who are doing a good business and in government service has planned or applied for their own comfort in this respect a nephew of mine who is serving in Punjab Police has asked me to help him in processing his application for yellow cab as being governmnet servant he is not illegible to apply but I refused it as I do not want to go in any kind litigation in future

Last edited:

thepearl

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: 100,000 One Hundred Thousand LAPTOP for Students from Shahbaz Sharif.....JEO MERA SHER

تاریخ میاں محمّد شہباز شریف کو سنہرے حروف میں یاد کرے گی

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Lo bhai Ab Jalee degree waly logoon ki zahanat judge karen gay. Qiyamat kareeb hy.

Jihaan qiamut qureeb hay!
Ship se aa ruhi hay, aapkay kurtooton ki wujah se Karachi pehlay uttray gi
Make sure you are holding your kartoot naama in your left hand!

arslan4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
No teachers in government schools (or matric fail teachers), no books/stationary, no classrooms, no roof, no chairs/tables but Khadim-e-Ala uses funds for 100000 laptops. He has only one mission: get maximum publicity for your self with government funds.

Government's top priority is to provide quality education, healthcare and basic needs to the poor majority, but Khadim-e-Raiwind's top priority is to make a flyover near Model Town, spend Rs 1000000000 on Raiwind road, spend billions on a few Daanish schools and give ads for Rs 200000-500000 each in almost all newspapers daily. Great vision of a great leader (read geedar).

Shame on him and his supporters.

Last edited:

woofer

Banned
Jihaan qiamut qureeb hay!
Ship se aa ruhi hay, aapkay kurtooton ki wujah se Karachi pehlay uttray gi
Make sure you are holding your kartoot naama in your left hand!

Canada brought ship of refugee and jalee degree people from all over the world, you look to me one of them.