PTI's turn upset PAT supporters. They said PTI could only turn back over the bodies of Qadri's suppo

adil786

Minister (2k+ posts)
پٹواری چول نہ مار ,جان الله کو دینی ہے وڈے پٹواری کو نہیں

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)
Idiot khan will get to pm house then what? NS wont resign even you go inside pm house.
PTI supporters are an obsessed bunch with no wisdom ,they are clearing way for PPP and MQM while their own leader will die in some advanced type weapon fire sooner or later .

pkpatriot

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Dear !!!! its so simple to get the seats Sharifs was under Army and to keep their seat they got against them....

Secondly if v follow ur logic tell me where were PM , Nisar, Khawaja's, Sharifs were hiding? they should be there with the Guns , batons and tear gas shells etc...

zia ki baqiyat is waqt PAT aur PTI k saath hain

PTI aur PAT ka sara drama Zia ki biradari ke hi marhoon e minnat hai

mujhe nawaz se koi dilchasbi nahi aur na hi PMLN se lekin phir bhi khullam khulla support kar raha hoon kuin k main janta hoon QADRI aur PAAAAGAL KHAN ka script Writer kaun hai , bus yehi wajha hai main nawaz k saath hoon is waqt kuin k musharraf ko bhagne se jis ne roka woh nawaz hai aur yeh nawaz hi hai jis ne Ghair Jamhoori qquwwat ko saaf saaf kaha k is Mulk main sirf aur sirf CIVIL LEADERSHIP ka upper hand hoga , aur bilkul theek kaha nawaz sharif ne , i salute him for his stance

17 din se bhoonkne walon ki asliyat aaj sab k samne hai , Canadian Padri Bullet Proof Car main hai , Aur Boot Licker Khan kehta hai Container se bahar kaise niklon , Bahar to Shelling ho rahi hain

Main in Dono Kameeenon se Poochta hoon k Bahar Shelling ho rahi hai to tum dono k saath jo loog the 17 din se , kia woh loog is Shelling ko Face nahi kar rahe ?????

To phir Tum Dono ki Jaan kuin nikal rahi hai Container aur Bullet Proof Car se bahar nikalne Par

Sohraab

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dear !!!! its so simple to get the seats Sharifs was under Army and to keep their seat they got against them....

Secondly if v follow ur logic tell me where were PM , Nisar, Khawaja's, Sharifs were hiding? they should be there with the Guns , batons and tear gas shells etc...

mere bhai un ko wahan jane ki kia zaroorat hai

imran khan ne kaha tha main lead karon ga

goli khaon ga

qadri ne kaha goli chalani ho to mera seena hazir hai

sab bakwaas

aik container se na nikla aur dosra bullet proof car se

karachiwala

ISLAMABAD: Minutes before PTI Chairman Imran Khan’s announcement to move the sit-in from D-Chowk to the Prime Minister’s House, an unhappy Javed Hashmi left the venue as a mark of protest over the party’s decision to join forces with Dr Tahirul Qadri’s Pakistan Awami Tehreek.
When contacted soon after the supporters of PTI and PAT started moving towards the PM House, Mr Hashmi said: “Right now, I am at my residence at Parliament Lodges.”
When asked why he had left his colleagues at a crucial time, the PTI president said he would speak on this matter later.
Sources close to Mr Hashmi told Dawn that the veteran leader was unhappy over his party’s decision to join hands with the PAT because he feared it could lead to a violent situation.
During a meeting of the PTI’s core committee held in Imran Khan’s container after the talks with the government representatives on Saturday, Mr Hashmi registered his protest over the party chief’s rushing to the Army House after receiving a call from Chief of Army Staff Gen Raheel Sharif on Thursday.
Mr Hashmi was of the view that the army should not be dragged in politics no matter who had asked it to become a facilitator.
Mr Khan’s speech earlier in the day confirmed that there were differences between him and Mr Hashmi, when he said: “Hashmi Sahib, I am sorry. But I assure you that Imran Khan will not let democracy down.”
Mr Hashmi, who is known as an “angry man” in the party, had left Lahore for his hometown Multan a day before the start of the party’s long march on Aug 13 to protest against Mr Khan’s statement in which he had demanded installation of a government of technocrats. He was brought back by senior PTI leaders who assured him that it was just a personal view of Mr Khan and that the party would not include this in its charter of demands.
Mr Hashmi, who joined the PTI about six months before the 2013 general elections, was the acting president of the PML-N when Nawaz Sharif was living in exile during the Musharraf regime. He had left the PML-N due to some differences within the party.
Published in Dawn, August 31, 2014

pkpatriot

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There is no logic in it that the leader should be on the container or in front...

Workers also protects their leaders,

They are there thats all the crowd want from them

mere bhai un ko wahan jane ki kia zaroorat hai

imran khan ne kaha tha main lead karon ga

goli khaon ga

qadri ne kaha goli chalani ho to mera seena hazir hai

sab bakwaas

aik container se na nikla aur dosra bullet proof car se

maksyed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Shukar hai kuch log 1947 mei nai thy wrna puchty jb trains pe hamly ho rhy thy to Quaid-e-azam kahan thy ?

Sohraab

There is no logic in it that the leader should be on the container or in front...

Workers also protects their leaders,

They are there thats all the crowd want from them

Hahahaha

Wah kia Baat kahi hai SADQAY JAAWAN

Bus yehi PTI walon ki baatain hain k apne Buzurg Peeran e Peer Imran Khan ki har zalalaat ko Support karo

Lakkkh di Laaanat