PTI took right decision to not be part of long march now.. Because

bravoawan

MPA (400+ posts)
There is something called HYPE BUILDING.. and secondly brother IK is playing very smart... it does not matter how much money PMLN spend on paid people like u.. Its not gona change fact that your game is up..

Agar bahar nikalna hi nahi hey to Tsunami march ka Manjan kyun becha ja raha tha pichle dino??????????? asal baat to ye hey ke IK Nato supply ke against march or dharno par Molviyoon par depend kar raha tha, ab mulla partiyaan khud bahar a gai hein, baqi facebook supporter to garmi me apna burger lene nahi jate to March kya karenge.

imran1976

Councller (250+ posts)
so called PTI is just fooling the nation with their so called opposition to drone attacks/nato supplies.

i predict that in the next elections the turn over rate will be no more than 25-30%.

bravoawan

MPA (400+ posts)
because your 45 % bogus votes will not be included?

so called PTI is just fooling the nation with their so called opposition to drone attacks/nato supplies.

i predict that in the next elections the turn over rate will be no more than 25-30%.

Clear

Councller (250+ posts)
In power poltics so you don't do what DPC is doing. Pagal Khan is also in race to grab power.

Also, As far as I know there is no Sea in Punjab therefore no question of Tsunami there.

imran1976

Councller (250+ posts)
because your 45 % bogus votes will not be included?

:lol:

Bhai sahab, i don't support the ghalazat i.e our current political system -- Your brains can't go beyond PML-N. Meyn 1000 dafa ***** bhejta hun is setup par jis ka PTI bhi hissa hai.

Shame on PTI for playing with nations emotions.

sab nangay hain .......

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)
Elections are too close, no point for any such gimmicks. PTI needs to place effort on organizing their party and any change coming in Pakistan would need to come through elections.

Few reasons elections might be just around the corner

1. Fakhrudddin G. Ibrahim selected as head of CEC
2. Rehman Malik resigning from senate seat willingly, :(
3. Tendor for 41000 ballot boxes on Election commision website http://www.ecp.gov.pk/Tenders/TenderBallotBox.pdf

Hmm, interesting observation about the tender on the ECP website. Seems elections are quite near...

Barr. Sheikh

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Imran Khan has made the right decision in not coming out with DPC.

1. If he does come out and the government falls then other parties will claim that it was them who caused the government to step down, when really the whole of Pakistan is now behind Imran Khan.

2. If DPC fails, which is very likely, then a few months down the line Imran Khan can have his own Tsunami March and Inshallah force general elections. The timing will obviously be in sync with the party-elections which will be concluded by September allowing PTI enough time to have decided on candidates for seats all over Pakistan.

3. PTI does not need to associate itself with any other political party, it's past experiences show that PTI always goes in with good clean intentions but the other parties always have their own agendas and are never sincere to the cause, they back out as soon as their personal demands are satisfied.

QaiserMirza

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
252726_355916634479595_1281208623_n.jpg

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
Doctor sahib political parties take on all damn issues.
agaar maqsaad sirf dharna bazi hi ho mulk chalana nahi tu phir I would say you are right,

PTI had never claimed that it will start long march against the opening of Nato supply line.
PTI has always condemned being the part of WOT, aprty also says that they are willing to let america use the route for the withdrawl.
Now the terms and conditions for opening the supply line are wrong and party has and will do protest against it.

I think its also important that deal with the internal changes better instead of going absolutely wild against World's most powerful countries.

I didn't think I would have to explain this to a Doctor ;)
Agar bahar nikalna hi nahi hey to Tsunami march ka Manjan kyun becha ja raha tha pichle dino??????????? asal baat to ye hey ke IK Nato supply ke against march or dharno par Molviyoon par depend kar raha tha, ab mulla partiyaan khud bahar a gai hein, baqi facebook supporter to garmi me apna burger lene nahi jate to March kya karenge.

InsafianPTI

Minister (2k+ posts)
[MENTION=8784]zrajput[/MENTION] and also want to add on, yes I want PTI to come out on road but on their own, not like what you are saying using molvies,

I don't think its needed.

ijazz s

MPA (400+ posts)
USA ne permission nahi di thi tsunami khan ko is me shirkat krnay ki... dats simple so dont make hue & cry..