PTI Politics - We need to Work in All Provinces.

aushami

MPA (400+ posts)
Guys,
Looking at the political scenario and discussing with few of friends, what I am concluding that politics of PTI should be changed a little bit.
Coz what we are doing, we are hitting Nawaz league so hard. and I am pretty sure that we are gonna break them and get most of N league votes.
But Zardari and PPP are bigger evil. We are not doing much in interior Sindh. Which still has emotions about bhuttoism. You can see nodero speech of zardari. I still see big chances of PPP in sindh. We should focus on sindh much than punjab. Coz PPP anywhere now means more destruction.
In Baluchistan I think N league is pretty strong coz bhugtis and other qabail are supporting N league coz of animosity against army and establishment.
Ajk, we didnt do anything here,
and
in khyber pakhtoonkha I see good chances if we can bring jamate islami and tehreek sooba hazara with us.
I think PTI should shake hands with N league and first try to break PPP spine and bring PTI ministers in federal and till next elections make PTI more stronger and powerful.
And in next elections 2018 do real work of changing Pakistan and pakistani politics. What do you guys think?

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
Re: PTI Politics

ager isi ke cia say sahee mahno may pahda ho geya tu pher ho sakta he 1 neya ithad ban jaye ,jis may jamt e islami,muslim league n say koche loog oor dahroo say logg, jui,pti ho gee

پہلے ھم ایم کیو ایم کے خلاف تھے۔ پھر ھم نے الطاف بھائی سے دوستی کر لی ۔ جب ھم شیطان کو دوست بنا سکتے ھیں تو پھر کیا کوئی اور بھی ایوول رہ جاتی ھے۔
آج کل ھم چلہ کاٹ رھے ھیں کہ کسی طرح ماروی میمن تحریک انصاف میں آجائے۔ ون مین شو کے ساتھہ ون وومن شو بھی بن جائے۔
یہ ھے ھماری تحریک انصاف کی بچا سیاست

mchaudhary

Councller (250+ posts)

columbus: i told you the other day that nothing will work for you. Your GANJAS politics is laking the last breath. your employment will only last few more months. And one more thing you dont need to worry about the Politics of PTI, our leadership know what they are doing.