PTI Not To Join Long March - Imran Ismail (PTI)

<ChOuDhArY>

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
How are you possibly going to have free and fair elections when the CEC is corrupt and the caretaker set-up is against Pakistani interests?

This entire movement is in the favor of having free and fair elections to begin with and not for power struggles, taking over Pakistan under Qadri or allowing the return of Zardari.

This is against the only respected and already old and senile individual Fakhru Bhai in the CEC being outnumbered by the corrupt people planted by PPP and Nawaz.

Haven't you heard any of his speeches? Itna taasub, Chaudary sahab?

Yaar, Chaudary ho to baatain bhi chaudrion waalay kero aur "che" say shuru honay walay aik aur laqab kay jaisay logon wali na kero

Pata nahi kaunsi vision hai? Jab umpire hi jhootay hain, to wicketain kahan say lo gay? Match khatam honay kay baad ronay say koi faaida nahi

Nawaz ya Zardari jeet gaya to phir kuch nahi ker sako gay kyunkay phir poori state machinery uskay haath main hogi aur media khareed layga

waisay bhi ziada faraq nahi Nawaz aur Imran ki popularity main, woh uss waqt barha sakta hai, minton main, abhi hi waqt hai warna mulk kay saath khud bhi bhaar main chalay jaana

Here is the agenda !

22111_10151251141784527_588519335_n.jpg

adnan_younus

Proved imran khan is confused khan...... No arrest today.....president won't resign.....qadri us a man if words....git balls if steel

G

gotti

Here is the agenda !

22111_10151251141784527_588519335_n.jpg

I know this and heard it live but it can't be implemented without an actual protest.

They have already decided to arrest Qadri and go ahead with their badmaashi vis-a-vis the elections.

Not everyone can be a supporter of Imran and other leaders should also be included (and so should their followers)

Qadri has followers and they are camped out in D-chowk and can be seen very clearly and visibly.

To add on to this, Imran's followers can be a great help in increasing the pressure. There is no other choice as Nawaz has already isolated Imran. Kuch socha bhi kerain

desan

President (40k+ posts)
I know this and heard it live but it can't be implemented without an actual protest.

They have already decided to arrest Qadri and go ahead with their badmaashi vis-a-vis the elections.

Not everyone can be a supporter of Imran and other leaders should also be included (and so should their followers)

Qadri has followers and they are camped out in D-chowk and can be seen very clearly and visibly.

To add on to this, Imran's followers can be a great help in increasing the pressure. There is no other choice as Nawaz has already isolated Imran. Kuch socha bhi kerain

IT/PTI will be discredited if they make the blunder of joining this false prophet. Establishment and foreign powers don't want to see continuation of democracy in pakistan. They are addicted to dealing with one person, be it zardari, mushi, or TUQ. They are in need for another dictator.

LovelyVirus

Senator (1k+ posts)
Aapki shakal dekh ker hi andaaza hota hai kay aap ki kiya zehniyat hai

ab is say pehlay kay koi Turk ya gora Nazi kal kaam pay (agar kaam mila hai to) aapko chittar say nawazay, mujhse bhi woh hi baisti kerwanay ki talab hai?

Glad that my 'shakal' getting on your nerves [hilar][hilar].
You have my blessing to do your e-chitrol as that is your only talent after all. (bigsmile)

desan

President (40k+ posts)

Also, we know that this current government is not democratic. This set up is the result of collusion between establishment and foreign powers. Same duopoly that is now supporting this drama.

patriot

Minister (2k+ posts)
سٹیٹس کو پارٹیوں کے،الیکشن کمیشن کو جوں کا توں رکھنے کے مطالبے سے ظاہر ہوتا ہے کہ آئندہ انتخابات میں دھاندلی کرنے کا پورا پورا بندوبست کر لیا گیا ہے۔ جو ٹریلر ہم نے بائی الیکشن میں دیکھا ہے فلم بھی ایسی ہی دیکھنے کو ملے گی۔ کیونکہ الیکشن کمیشنر بے بس ہے وہ پانچ میں سے ایک ہے اور اُس کا ووٹ بھی ایک ہی ہے اُس کے پاس ویٹو پاور نہیں ہے۔ خدشہ ہے کہ فخرو بھائی پریشر پڑنے پر استعفیٰ دے کر گھر چلے جائیں گے جیسا کہ وہ پہلے کئی بار کر چکے ہیں۔اسلیئے خاں صاحب کو دھرنے میں شامل ہوئے بغیر قادری صاحب کے الیکشن کمیشن کو با اختیار بنانے کے مطالبے کی اخلاقی حمایت جاری رکھنی چاہیئے۔ ویسے بھی یہ دھرنا جب تک پُرامن رہے گا اِس حکومت کے سر پر جوں بھی نہیں رینگے گی۔ اور اگر پُرتشدد ہو گیا تو بہت نقصان ہو جائے گا بہت سے معصوم لوگوں کا خون بہ جائے گا۔
زرداری حکومت ایک ایسا سانپ ہے جو نہ نگلا جا رہا اور نہ ہی اُگلا جا رہا ہے۔

پاکستان کے نوجوانوں کو آئیندہ الیکشن پر نظر رکھنی چاہیئے اور خیال رکھنا چاہیئے کہ پھر کسی ایسے ہی سانپ کو نہ چُن لیں۔ مستقبل کی نسلوں کو کیسا پاکستان دینا ہے اس کا فیصلہ آج کے نوجوانوں نے کرنا ہے۔
کیا ہم نے مسلکی پسند اور ناپسند کی بنا پر فیصلے کرنے ہیں یا میرٹ پر اور اخلاقی اقدار پر؟

G

gotti

IT/PTI will be discredited if they make the blunder of joining this false prophet. Establishment and foreign powers don't want to see continuation of democracy in pakistan. They are addicted to dealing with one person, be it zardari, mushi, or TUQ. They are in need for another dictator.

Another, typical PPP supporter and talking point talking under the cover of PTI.

The reality is that your entire corrupt leadership has united and want to continue this sham of a "democracy" for the sake of looting the nation's wealth, even more but you can't as there isn't any left for you to loot.

Your posts might be worth more as they are more coherent but your points are the same and will remain the same - stop the revolution, continue the corruption and looting - would you be able to get this past me? Nope.

This movement is actually against a dictator because dictatorship is not only through military, my Jiyala friend, it is defined by authoritarianism, totalitarianism and tyranny, which is what this government is.

They came in through rigged and illegally acquired votes, and continued to destroy everything this country had by misappropriating funds.

Where is PIA, Railways or anything this country prided itself over?

You handed pay-cheques (lifafas) from the government's treasuries to journalists and the media to keep the illegal image of your nizaam hidden, under wraps.

And, now, you want to do it again? :lol: For another five years? How are you going to manage? How is Nawaz going to make two more estates and expand his business?

There is no power in the country (Raja Rental took it all). There is nothing left to loot from, what are you planning?

Don't sell our nation, you have all the rights to sell yourself and your dignity (although, no one would buy, even if you were to put yourself out for free) but don't sell Pakistan.

For the sake of a few pennies, you want to give up all of Pakistan? Heard of Mir Jaffar, Mir Sadiq? Look at history, how long was their rule, do you know? They were deposed, too.

Even Mir Jaffer's future generations like Iskander Mirza couldn't find power or achieve anything from the brief stints they had when they were in it.

How about Sherif of Mecca, where is his dynasty? Nowhere

You just joined the site, a few days ago and obviously making posts in favor of PPP, indirectly by distracting the awaam from the real issues and making these stupid, redundant statements like democracy is to be derailed if PTI joins

What democracy? :lol: 40% bogus votes? 100 rupees per dollar? No state infrastructure or transportation? No law and order or security? Only ethnic and religious target-killings?

This democracy? (clap)

We don't want it.

Last edited by a moderator:

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Another, typical PPP supporter and talking point talking under the cover of PTI.

The reality is that your entire corrupt leadership has united and want to continue this sham of a "democracy" for the sake of looting the nation's wealth, even more but you can't as there isn't any left for you to loot.

Your posts might be worth more as they are more coherent but your points are the same and will remain the same - stop the revolution, continue the corruption and looting - would you be able to get this past me? Nope.

This movement is actually against a dictator because dictatorship is not only through military, my Jiyala friend, it is defined by authoritarianism, totalitarianism and tyranny, which is what this government is.

They came in through rigged and illegally acquired votes, and continued to destroy everything this country had by misappropriating funds.

Where is PIA, Railways or anything this country prided itself over?

You handed pay-cheques (lifafas) from the government's treasuries to journalists and the media to keep the illegal image of your nizaam hidden, under wraps.

And, now, you want to do it again? :lol: For another five years? How are you going to manage? How is Nawaz going to make two more estates and expand his business?

There is no power in the country (Raja Rental took it all). There is nothing left to loot from, what are you planning?

Don't sell our nation, you have all the rights to sell yourself and your dignity (although, no one would buy, even if you were to put yourself out for free) but don't sell Pakistan.

For the sake of a few pennies, you want to give up all of Pakistan? Heard of Mir Jaffar, Mir Sadiq?

You just joined the site, a few days ago and obviously making posts in favor of PPP, indirectly by distracting the awaam from the real issues and making these stupid, redundant statements like democracy is to be derailed.

What democracy? :lol: 40% bogus votes? 100 rupees per dollar? No state infrastructure or transportation? No law and order or security? Only ethnic and religious target-killings?

This democracy? (clap)

We don't want it.

So, you want to use the same turnstile. Dectatorship, democracy, dictatorship, democracy,....
Stop chasing your tail my friend. Chase a true leader. We are fed up with these false leaders, religious scholars, and stooge of establishment and foreign powers.

G

gotti

So, you want to use the same turnstile. Dectatorship, democracy, dictatorship, democracy,....
Stop chasing your tail my friend. Chase a true leader. We are fed up with these false leaders, religious scholars, and stooge of establishment and foreign powers.

Glad that my 'shakal' getting on your nerves [hilar][hilar].
You have my blessing to do your e-chitrol as that is your only talent after all. (bigsmile)

Also, we know that this current government is not democratic. This set up is the result of collusion between establishment and foreign powers. Same duopoly that is now supporting this drama.

v support imran for his stance not his name, if is going to be like them (nawaz, zardari or qadri) no way v r gonna be his supporter, people like u get good leader killed or get them de tracked

All PPP supporters in one place should make it more convenient for me to deal with.

So let's do this one, point by point.

The Jiyalas bring one point about why PTI shouldn't join whilst portraying themselves as PTI supporters and talking in its favor by trying really hard to convince the PTI supporters that it's in their favor to not join the people's movement.

Then, I come and walk all over those arguments.

Since it's 3 vs. 1 and an unfair match-up, I believe the weaker party should have the first go, which is why, I request you to have the first turn in making your case, one point at a time.

Once your done, I will, as I said before, walk all over the arguments, with ease.

Is it workable? I think so. What do you PPP folks think?

Go...your turn(s)

Last edited by a moderator:

Zafar Malik

Qadri ki madad kahan say aa gayi?

Aur doosri baat yeh kay elections to pehlay say hi rig ho chukay hain aur caretaker set up unhon nay apni marzi say bana na hai?

yaar agar PPP kay paisay khanay hain (jo kay haram ka aur mulk ka loota hua paisa hai) to thori apni zaat ki hud tak hi paisay say wafa ker lo

jab sub kuch woh ker chukay hain, umpire saath mila ker khel rahay hain, to aap kis khatay main imran ko jitwa rahay ho?

saari parties ka ijlaas, nawaz ki zer-e-sadarat ho chuka hai, to phir PTI ko kaisay jitwao gay?

yeh to aqal o danish kay bilkul bar ask baat nahi? agar propoganda kerna hai to aqal say hi ker lo mere jiyalay bhai

imran agar march main gaya to leadership usi ki hogi aur inqilaab per uska thappa hoga

warna kiya hoga? khauf bhi koi cheez hoti hai aur yaad rakho, chund posts kay paisay lay ker tum mulk ko bahut sasta bech rahay ho (arza farokhtend)
Astaghferullah Alazeem ....aap mujh per post ke paise leine ka buhtan kiun laga rahe ho . kiya aap mujhe jante ho ya mujhe bikaao maal samjha hai . nahein mere bhai mujhe nah koi paison ki zaroorat hai aur nah hi mulk ke khilaf koi raay de kar mein haram khane wala hoon . mein ne pehle hi likha hai jo meri samajh mein sahi ata hai woh keh deita hoon .
baqi reh gai opposition tu imran khan ka yahi tu imtehan hai woh in sab ko mare ga. inshallah dekhhte rehna pti hi lead legi election mein nawaz shareef group zardari mafia mqm iss bar khatam . aik sunami hai jo aa rah hai qadri ko bhi sath hi baha ke le jaeiga . opposition ya ppp aur uske hawari ab nahein jeet sakte . . awam iss bar sahi faisla karne ka than chuki hai .

mujh92

MPA (400+ posts)
Re: Answer ??

Unfortunately TUQ is trying to build its building on wrong foundation and its unfortunate to see that all his energy and effort is not going to get any result.As for as PTI is concerned they have decided to not being part of building this building on shaky grounds.
For which we should support PTI leader ship for their vision and strategy.

jagga9

TBH its so confusing. I was a fan of Qadri but not after 2010 when he released some controverisal fatwas .. and off course he left country and returned after 5 years. While IK stayed in Pakistan and saw ppl laughing at him and calling him loser or one man show .... he has faced this humiliation after peak of fame just for Paksitanis and his motherland ...... so I believe Ik will have a better decision on this. All I know is I have to pray for his success. May Allah guide him so that he can take best decisions for us and our future.

But personally he should do everything as PTI not with anyone else although I agree to the points above but still he is wise and he will take a best decision inshaa Allah

oscar

Minister (2k+ posts)

let the Superme court do its job and PTI will need weeks long Tsunamies to implement its orders, we need patience and consistency

AliYousafzai

MPA (400+ posts)

sirf farz karne par etna hangama kiu karen? What if the Govt anticipates public pressure and installs a credible caretaker setup? like they did with Chief Election Commissioner?

Rafay470

MPA (400+ posts)

Marhoom Munir Naizi once said:
hamesha der kar deta hun main

zaruri bat kahni ho
koi wada nibhana ho
use awaz deni ho
use wapas bulana ho

madad karni ho uski ;);)
yar ki dharas bandhana ho
bahut derina raston par
kisi se milne jana ho

badalte mausamon ki sair main
dil ko lagana ho
kisi ko yad rakhna ho
kisi ko bhul jana ho

kisi ko maut se pahle
kisi gam se bachna ho
haqiqat aur thi kuch
us ko ja k ye batana ho

But its not for IK, I think his decision of not participating in long march is right. (InshAllah)

G

gotti

Astaghferullah Alazeem ....aap mujh per post ke paise leine ka buhtan kiun laga rahe ho . kiya aap mujhe jante ho ya mujhe bikaao maal samjha hai . nahein mere bhai mujhe nah koi paison ki zaroorat hai aur nah hi mulk ke khilaf koi raay de kar mein haram khane wala hoon . mein ne pehle hi likha hai jo meri samajh mein sahi ata hai woh keh deita hoon .
baqi reh gai opposition tu imran khan ka yahi tu imtehan hai woh in sab ko mare ga. inshallah dekhhte rehna pti hi lead legi election mein nawaz shareef group zardari mafia mqm iss bar khatam . aik sunami hai jo aa rah hai qadri ko bhi sath hi baha ke le jaeiga . opposition ya ppp aur uske hawari ab nahein jeet sakte . . awam iss bar sahi faisla karne ka than chuki hai .

Bhai, mainay PPP kay karkunaan say nipatnay ka az khud theka liya hua hai. Fikrmand na hon, kaafi dair tak peechay laga rahunga.

Aapka kehna yeh hai, Opposition aur hakumat ikhatay ho gayi hai, aur Qadri kyunkay unkay khilaaf hai, uss per golian chal rahi hain, fauj security nahi day rahi, us per arrest warrant shaya honay wala hai aur parliament main qaraardaad bhi to woh hakumat ka pitthu hai

Aur iss sab khel main, Imran aik Tsumani per surfboarding kerta hua aayega aur sabko khatam kerdayga aur woh bhi un elections main, jin main rigging ho chuki hai aur sab ikhattay ho gaye hain

Aapkay mutaabiq, AIK DAFA ELECTION HONAY DO

aur woh jeet jayega kyunkay waderashahi, hakumat kay zariye mulk ka loota hua paisa, patwari, aur jageerdaar uskay paas nahi hain?

Laikin haqeeqat yeh hai kay, AIK DAFA ELECTION HONAY DO

to phir dobara yeh badmaash tola aa jayega kyunkay election commission main aik buzurg aadmi bithaye hain jo kay gher jaanib daar hain laikin baaqi corrupt hain aur inkay paaltu k.uttay hain

aapko kaisay lag raha hai kay agli baar koi aaya to woh mulk say kuch loot sakayga, mulk kay paas kuch hai jo loota ja sakay?

PPP bhi bahut masum logon say kaam kerwa rahi hai, aaj kal (thumbsdown)