PTA Notice to Siasat.pk

abdlsy

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Thats is good, however, you will continue to publish stuff which is against the security of the country. As I can understand, you obliged promptly when it is indicated to you that the said material is undermining the security of the country.
baewakhoof dishonest neech jahil fraud u know who is the real security threat to pakistan last 75 years phirr bukwaas, haq succh baat keeyoun nahee kurta ullu if u r muslim murr kae toe allah kae pass jaae gaa phirr taera churgha bunnae gaa bc

Pak_1

MPA (400+ posts)
I wanted to bring something to your attention. The domain of Siasat.pk has been banned twice in the past by the PTA for reasons that were mentioned earlier. Dot pk domains are owned by the government of Pakistan, so they can be taken down at any time. In such scenarios, we also own the domains siasat.net and siasat.org, and we will be redirecting our traffic to those URLs

there goes freedom of speech

AbbuJee

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
بیچارے رونہ رونے والے اس فورم پر آ کر گھٹیا اور نیچ قسم کی پوسٹ کرتے ہیں اور حرام خوروں کی اندھی غلامی بھی کرتے ہیں مگر جب دوسرے ان کی شلواریں اتار کر لتر مارتے ہیں تو ان کو اخلاقیات کے بھاشن یاد آ جاتے ہیں

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Pak_1

MPA (400+ posts)
پورن بلاک ہوتا نہیں وہ جائیز ہے

ابھی یہاں چاچو وسکی کی فوٹو لگا کر سجدے کرنا شروع کر دو تو نوٹس واپس ہو جائے گا

Maryam Qatri ki youth roz mari jae gi , .pk py nahi to .net pr .com pr

Allah_Ka_Banda

Senator (1k+ posts)
just today this filthy lot was celebrating and making fun of, of the jawans who lost their lives today morning
May Allah give them highest place in Jannat...

By the way, do you not think that DHA plots should also be given to Jawans because our nation value the blood of Jawan and officers with equal respect, if DHA plots really have to be given?

Your view please ?

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
سیاست۔پی کے نا ہوتی تو کراچی چالیس برس لسانی و مذہبی فسادات کا شکار نا رہتا۔ "دہشت گردی" کے خلاف جنگ کا حصہ بن کا اسی ہزار کے قریب اموات اور اربوں کے معاشی نقصان سے بچ جاتا۔ کشمیر آزاد کروا لیا ہوتا۔ گوادر دنیا بھر میں نئے دوبئی کے نام سے مشہور ہو چکا ہوتا۔ عمران خان سیاسی میدان میں قدم نا رکھتا۔ انصاف کا،بول بالا ہوتا، طبقاتی نظام تعلیم ختم ہو چکا ہوتا۔ جنرل اور سپاہی، ووٹر اور منتخب نمائندے کا علاج ایک ہی ہسپتال میں ممکن ہوتا۔

فہرست اور لمبی ہو سکتی ہے مجھے نوٹس بھیجنے کی یہی چیدہ چیدہ وجوہات سمجھ آئی ہیں

Siberite

As i said even if IK was doing it, He was totally wrong, shouldn’t have given extension to BAJWA.
He did accept his mistake and clarify that he was doing it in the good cause for country as he even say now that ARMY has stakes in the country, so should be included in relevant decisions.
But i still disagree with him and we will force IK for their accountability if he comes to power and declare their role once and for ever.
As i mentioned no body on this forum know them better than me, they are the piece of very same cloth.
Its the sepoy who point gun at me not the general.
Have u ever had experience of dealing with a low rank sepoy on any check post.
Their attitude stinks, they treat u like nothing.
The proof of the pudding is in the eating. It is not merely extension which was mistake. It was his total surrendered to the Generals during his time in Government where they were literally running the affairs of the government.

You can see his countless excuses after the power where he is now started to admit each day and tell us that what these generals were doing and responsible for running the governance and even controlling the NAB, Foreign Ministry, Finance Ministry bringing the parliament members for passing the legislation etc. etc. And that went on four years while he was telling the nation that he is the PM. Why didn't he resign if he was so powerless?

I don't blame common soldier for the fault of the generals. It is our Judiciary which is solely responsible for bringing these idiots and providing them legal cover after their violation the Constitution.

QaiserMirza

اس فورم کے ذمہ داران کو اگر مناسب معاوضہ ادا کردیا جائے تو وہ خوشی سے اداروں کے تمام احکام ماننے لگیں گے۔
اندازہ اس بات سے لگائیں کہ اس فورم پر ٹریفک بڑھانے کے لئے تمام اخلاق باختہ اور فحش زبان کے استعمال کی کھلی چھٹی ہے۔
مقصد صرف اس فورم سے پیسہ کمانا ہے۔ اسی لئے یہ فورم اپنا معیار کھو چکا ہے

Siberite

سیاست۔پی کے نا ہوتی تو کراچی چالیس برس لسانی و مذہبی فسادات کا شکار نا رہتا۔ "دہشت گردی" کے خلاف جنگ کا حصہ بن کا اسی ہزار کے قریب اموات اور اربوں کے معاشی نقصان سے بچ جاتا۔ کشمیر آزاد کروا لیا ہوتا۔ گوادر دنیا بھر میں نئے دوبئی کے نام سے مشہور ہو چکا ہوتا۔ عمران خان سیاسی میدان میں قدم نا رکھتا۔ انصاف کا،بول بالا ہوتا، طبقاتی نظام تعلیم ختم ہو چکا ہوتا۔ جنرل اور سپاہی، ووٹر اور منتخب نمائندے کا علاج ایک ہی ہسپتال میں ممکن ہوتا۔

فہرست اور لمبی ہو سکتی ہے مجھے نوٹس بھیجنے کی یہی چیدہ چیدہ وجوہات سمجھ آئی ہیں

لے وئ ۔ تو اپنا لچ تلنے آگیا ۔

سیاست پی کے ہو یا کوئ اور پلیٹ فورم ، ملک کے خلاف لکھنے والے لوگوں کو موقع فراھم کرنا کسی بھی طرح سے محب الوطنی نہیں ۔یہاں فوج تو فوج ، ملک کے خلاف بھی لکھنے والے بھارتیے موجود ہیں ۔

shehzadakram

MPA (400+ posts)
اس فورم کے ذمہ داران کو اگر مناسب معاوضہ ادا کردیا جائے تو وہ خوشی سے اداروں کے تمام احکام ماننے لگیں گے۔
اندازہ اس بات سے لگائیں کہ اس فورم پر ٹریفک بڑھانے کے لئے تمام اخلاق باختہ اور فحش زبان کے استعمال کی کھلی چھٹی ہے۔
This is a public forum and not a mosque, church or Mandir.

Siberite

تمہیں احساس ہوگیا ہے کہ یہاں کیا طوفان بدتمیزی برپا ہے اور اس کی کیا وجوھات ہیں ۔

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

لے وئ ۔ تو اپنا لچ تلنے آگیا ۔

سیاست پی کے ہو یا کوئ اور پلیٹ فورم ، ملک کے خلاف لکھنے والے لوگوں کو موقع فراھم کرنا کسی بھی طرح سے محب الوطنی نہیں ۔یہاں فوج تو فوج ، ملک کے خلاف بھی لکھنے والے بھارتیے موجود ہیں ۔
تیرا ناں لچ تے نئی پر گلاں لچ آلی ای کرنا ایں