Problems with this site.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
yes i have the same problem... browser hangs up, takes for ever to load the page. in the beginning i thought it is my computer and i had been restarting it again and again.... it is very annoying. please do something

Joker

Minister (2k+ posts)
We are working on it. There are some issues with templates.

Still have problem in loading the home page , it takes 1/0 seconds to load. Yesterday I thought that my Intel core 3.5 GHz sucks and I threw it outside the window. You will receive the bill for the damage within few days (serious)

Last edited:

Adeel

Founder
AOA
SERIOUS PROBLEMS-----Admin 'Sleep'

AOA
At bottom of pg another pg 'jobless jack' attached.

thank you,its taking all my cpu.

yes i have the same problem... browser hangs up, takes for ever to load the page. in the beginning i thought it is my computer and i had been restarting it again and again.... it is very annoying. please do something

Still have problem in loading the home page , it takes 1/0 seconds to load. Yesterday I thought that my Intel core 3.5 GHz sucks and I threw it outside the window. You will receive the bill for the damage within few days (serious)

Internet Explorer responding very slowly, FireFox working fine.

I am facing that problem on all browsers.
I have 4MB PTCL DSL connection. Single connection

I cant quote, cant LIKE, Dislike or Thank.

Sorry about that guys.

Check now.

gulab

MPA (400+ posts)
still having several problem like slow , one click and opening multi pages open, etc. kindly solve

Justice.Yes

MPA (400+ posts)
AOA
Thank you big guy what I was trying to say was that with Siasat.pk's page another page "Jobless Jack" was also opening up and it seemed that it was 'dragging' Siasat's page as well. Additionally, it was near impossibility to write anything in the "quick reply" section. Every time you go to write something the page will go 'berserk'. Anyways it seems that the 'problem' has been solved and dear Adeel Bhai I thank you for that.

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
MSIE Takes forever to load the page. Hogging all the memory. The page flipping doesn't work on any thread. Reply with Quote is out of provisioning. I am taking a leave and rest.