Prime Minister of Pakistan Imran Khan's exclusive interview on Fox News

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
What a tweak and a very weak person . Specially on a question of Trump threatened of nuking Afghanistan . Even during the interview , he could not said that he was not pleased by Trump's remarks. Instead he started to praise the power of USA . What a coward he is . He could have simply said that the shakeel Afridi's case is in the Pakistani Courts and we have to respect the decision of our courts. And that would end the point , the anchor was making . But it seems he had some difficulties conveying this to the Anchor. I think Cocaine has fried up his brain . On a question of Taliban , he started uttering something then stopped . he could have said that USA is occupying the Afghanistan and Taliban is resisting them within their rights to fight . He instead pointed to ISIS and said that ISIS is attacking Pakistan .. which is BS.
I think you were watching this by mistake.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
says the person who is sucking in USA day and night
A hindu harami troll from a toiletless rat HOLE says what?

Your mental state has Modi k Nakus Tuttay. Useless Zaidi of Delhi STFU.
Enough of this munafiqat … saara saara din apna imaan bechte ho mulk ko lootne waalon ko defend kur ke aur baatein kurte ho "intellectual bankruptcy" kee....Bhai mulk ko tumhare aqaon ne actual main bankrupt kur diya hai aur tum morally bankrupt ho chuke ho ke in ke t@tte uttha uttha kur thukthe nahin ho …. This is not 90s my friend and most people on this forum are well educated and intelligent unlike most patwaris … so don't patronize them. We clearly know who are our friends and who are our enemies. So if you are a Pakistani … don't be like your masters which is play in the hands of the enemies of our state and if you already belong to our enemy state … then my friend, we are ready for you. We make great tea … let us know anytime you need some.
Lets not let a couple of dickheads come and hijack threads with their non-stop verbal diarrhea. Now instead of discussing the interview we are doing chitrol on this troll. While the original topic has been lost. So just shit on their faces and move on, no need for pages of back and forth, because this scum found at the bottom of patwari cesspools feed off such things.

Raiwind-Destroyer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Lets not let a couple of dickheads come and hijack threads with their non-stop verbal diarrhea. Now instead of discussing the interview we are doing chitrol on this troll. While the original topic has been lost. So just shit on their faces and move on, no need for pages of back and forth, because this scum found at the bottom of patwari cesspools feed off such things.
you are right these kanjaars are just on these website backed by an agenda and they will never stop sucking

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Enough of this munafiqat … saara saara din apna imaan bechte ho mulk ko lootne waalon ko defend kur ke aur baatein kurte ho "intellectual bankruptcy" kee....Bhai mulk ko tumhare aqaon ne actual main bankrupt kur diya hai aur tum morally bankrupt ho chuke ho ke in ke t@tte uttha uttha kur thukthe nahin ho …. This is not 90s my friend and most people on this forum are well educated and intelligent unlike most patwaris … so don't patronize them. We clearly know who are our friends and who are our enemies. So if you are a Pakistani … don't be like your masters which is play in the hands of the enemies of our state and if you already belong to our enemy state … then my friend, we are ready for you. We make great tea … let us know anytime you need some.
جگتیں مارنا بند کرو اور دلیل سے بات کرو ۔ جن پیدائشی حرام الدھر کے لیے میں نے یہ پوسٹ لکھی ہے ، اسے وہیں رہنے دو اور انکا دفاع نہ کرو ۔ انسان اپنی زبان سے پہچانا جاتا ہے ، ان کی پوسٹ پڑھ کر ان کے عمل کا موازنہ کرو ، اس قسم کے لفنگے جو استنجے کے لیے بھی ناپاک پانی کا استعمال کرتے ہیں، پاکستان میں عام گلی کوچے میں غلاظت بکھیرتے ہوئے نظر آتے ہیں ۔

younus

Senator (1k+ posts)
اگر کسی کو ایک مچھلی سارے تالاب کو گندا کر دیتی ہے کا محاورہ سمجھنا ہو تو اس قاسم زیدی کا پہلا میسج پڑھ لو. سارے تھریڈ کا خانہ خراب کر دیا

Salazar67

Nothing can hurt the pimps like you. The rubbish you been writing here everyday is a testimony of your intellectual bankruptcy . I never heard anything productive other than usual ass kissing of Bongi Khan and company from you.
And what you been doing here on a Muslim Pakistani site genius?

Jerking off on Sonia Ghandhi photo? What productive conversation you have had on pk SIASAT?

Except promoting Modi And his idiot buddy MONEY LAUNDERING traitor narrative? Used pimps Zardaree & Illiterate Nawaz.

sher18

Minister (2k+ posts)
What a tweak and a very weak person . Specially on a question of Trump threatened of nuking Afghanistan . Even during the interview , he could not said that he was not pleased by Trump's remarks. Instead he started to praise the power of USA . What a coward he is . He could have simply said that the shakeel Afridi's case is in the Pakistani Courts and we have to respect the decision of our courts. And that would end the point , the anchor was making . But it seems he had some difficulties conveying this to the Anchor. I think Cocaine has fried up his brain . On a question of Taliban , he started uttering something then stopped . he could have said that USA is occupying the Afghanistan and Taliban is resisting them within their rights to fight . He instead pointed to ISIS and said that ISIS is attacking Pakistan .. which is BS.

Majossi Zaidi barking again..chalo tum Irani Mullah sai kahoo..wo kuch kar lain...hahaa

sher18

Minister (2k+ posts)
What these generals have done to the country for last 70 years is unforgivable . When you run out of arguments and Can't defend the action of corrupt army generals , you get down to your real level. But your BS isn't going to impress anyone here. I don't like army poodles and their lickers. They are like leeches sucking the blood of my country for many years . present some evidence to contrary instead of personal attacks and usual BS.
Endians and Majosis ae butt hurt today...plz some one send them Burnol...hahhaaa

sher18

Minister (2k+ posts)
Excellent interview. PM Khan single-handedly changed the narrative. This is a huge diplomatic victory. MBS, UAE, CHINA, RUSSIA, QATAR and now USA...everyone respects PM Khan. A new Beginning Alhumdolilah.

The Chor Sharif and Zardari totally isolated the country. Sharif did not even appoint FM for 4 years, maybe he dreamt that he is Agha Shahi after eating phajjy kay pai. Sending secret messages to Modi, promoting their own businesses, such a shame we elected these thugs to power.

Scholar1

Indian Hindu cow puss drinker.. kaali gaand

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
bhai jaan kabhi aap ne apni post padhi hai post karne se pheley …. when you are pointing a finger to someone, remember 4 of you fingers are pointed towards yourself. Don't play that game your masters play … when someone ask them about their corruption and loot maar, they would say your party did that too instead of providing answers. You talk about others but you have not provided one argument and everything you say is simply someone's opinion.n or copy/paste from yellow journalists and if someone gives you facts, you just ignore them very conveniently. Stop being a stooge for the Sicilian mafia and stop defending the looters of this country. Provide answer to my question about the country's debt increasing 400 times from $6b to $24 b in 10 years under Shareefs and Zardari's rule? Can you provide any solid evidence of that money being used in Pakistan? Again I don't want BS but a logical answer … Prove that you are also not like your other dumb patwari friends

جگتیں مارنا بند کرو اور دلیل سے بات کرو ۔ جن پیدائشی حرام الدھر کے لیے میں نے یہ پوسٹ لکھی ہے ، اسے وہیں رہنے دو اور انکا دفاع نہ کرو ۔ انسان اپنی زبان سے پہچانا جاتا ہے ، ان کی پوسٹ پڑھ کر ان کے عمل کا موازنہ کرو ، اس قسم کے لفنگے جو استنجے کے لیے بھی ناپاک پانی کا استعمال کرتے ہیں، پاکستان میں عام گلی کوچے میں غلاظت بکھیرتے ہوئے نظر آتے ہیں ۔

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Prove that you are also not like your other dumb patwari friends
Good luck with that, I won't be holding my breath if I were you though. Traits that runs through all patwaris is 1st never give a straight answer. Try profusely to keep changing topics so they don't get caught and keep you busy. Ok but what about that, no but then what about this and I've seen many poor souls caught up in this patwari nonsense and thread runs into pages and pages and when finally cornered, run away like cowards when it comes time to show everyone that they are not just all mouth and no pants.

I think I have around 6-7 standing challenges and bets that various patwaris which btw they have proposed but when asked to shake on it have run away.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Excellent interview. PM Khan single-handedly changed the narrative. This is a huge diplomatic victory. MBS, UAE, CHINA, RUSSIA, QATAR and now USA...everyone respects PM Khan. A new Beginning Alhumdolilah.

The Chor Sharif and Zardari totally isolated the country. Sharif did not even appoint FM for 4 years, maybe he dreamt that he is Agha Shahi after eating phajjy kay pai. Sending secret messages to Modi, promoting their own businesses, such a shame we elected these thugs to power.
Well said. That Haramkhor sharif purposely created a diplomatic vacuum in the region for his buddy India. Look at how much inroads India had made in Iran, Afghanistan, Saudi, UAE. While Pakistan had lost all ground there.

And any mention of Pakistan in the west be it in political circles, diplomatic community, , media, social media. Was in relation to terrorism, thats Pakistan is somekind of shithole like Afghanistan or Somalia with terrorists running around loose.

Alhamdulilah now the world is starting to see Pakistan again in a different light and realize what it really is.

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Time to shed your bias.
PMs answers were excellent, to the point and realistic. No beating around the bush.

manj_pti

MPA (400+ posts)
your words describe your mental state and your upbringing . And you are not alone in this line of low lives. There are few others like you found here on this forum .
The same mental status you show here day and night...it won't matter now if you show you moral values.. we know how immoral you are... Laaanti insaan

PIND-WALA

1st time I am going to add to your comments . On Afghanistan issue, he could have have criticised USA by saying utter destruction is not wise anywhere. Thats not called war. But i guess he did not want to ruin the whole trip
so he made those comments. Reg DR Afia , I think he should have stayed quiet and not mentioned the swap.
In general, he is not the best and eloquent statesman but he is courageous and smart enough unlike Noora.
Above all this trip is going to go in Pakistan favour by many miles.

HSiddiqui

ce50653f-b822-4294-a830-4bc5fed0c125.jpg

EAHg6CHXUAIa1PJ.jpg
Greatly replied and represented by the great PM of Pakistan Mr.Imran Khan.