Prime Minister Gillani Busted For Lying on his Protocol

pakistan_pak

MPA (400+ posts)
choooooooooooooooooooooooooor ka mun kala.i think he learnt from mqm that chori kero,pakra jao to mukar ja oo.
mqm walo is bat per hakumat choor do ga.???????kitna perashan hoa honga ahla karachi.

Last edited:

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
PM is THE most LIAR person in the world and it is proved manytime, LOOK nawaz sharif, He trust him and gave him another 45 days to correct himself and ZARDARi, Kaisay Chay bana rahay hey QOOM ko.. . . . .. . .

Ganga is growing more HAIR on his HEAD to IMPRESS more GIRLS,

pakistan_pak

MPA (400+ posts)
PM is THE most LIAR person in the world and it is proved manytime, LOOK nawaz sharif, He trust him and gave him another 45 days to correct himself and ZARDARi, Kaisay Chay bana rahay hey QOOM ko.. . . . .. . .

Ganga is growing more HAIR on his HEAD to IMPRESS more GIRLS,

if he is is more corrupt then why your mqm is supporting him and his party.
hence proved ppp and mqm=liar,fraud..............................................................and every bad swere i know

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
if he is is more corrupt then why your mqm is supporting him and his party.
hence proved ppp and mqm=liar,fraud..............................................................and every bad swere i know

Look two major incident and credit goes to MQM
NRO fail = MQM
Pertroleum prices go backward = MQM

MQM is correcting govt policies not supportign govt. MQM is the voice of real pakistani people NOT WADERRRA or JAGEERDARA or INVSTOR

What PML-N is doing -- Nawaz and shahbad growing hair on head and supporting Govt and impressing govt girls.

biomat

Minister (2k+ posts)
Assalam-o-alaikum
Waseem bhai spot on, quite right..
But did u saw the result of similar news from GEO, message given to GEO yesterday to STOP THEIR MOUTH..
ALLAH knows best..

sok

Senator (1k+ posts)
Shame on PPP. Shame on liar Gillani. PPP thinks we are still in stone age. Thing is now a days your lies are prooven within seconds. Shame Shame

Hazik

MPA (400+ posts)
asal me in logon ko khud pata nehen hota k actually hum kia ker rehe hen kia bol rehen, kat putlion ki tarah use hote hen or kerte..........lekin faide kon le reha a distrub Pakistan is demanded by whom......

PTI_Lover

MPA (400+ posts)
We cant blame high profile guys for keeping the security around, situation is different and people are being killed, but the better option is to use choppers instead of putting cities on halt

hamza100

Councller (250+ posts)
Re: Mr. Prime Minister's Protocol - Gilani Ka Qaafla

dont forget , we elected them

next time be careful in electing people

canadian

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Mr. Prime Minister's Protocol - Gilani Ka Qaafla

Iss Haram Khor k ou Pechey wali ambulance Main Dall Ker Ley Jaana Chhiye.