Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Sorry to Say:
1039.gif

Our leaders send their kids for education to London ....
Heath Care is from London..
Living in London for years and decades.

[HI]But their voters could not educate their kids , even primary schooling...[/HI](cry)

Pakistan is on Top of list in South Asia and 2nd in the world in this matter..(clap)

Pak Zindabad

Councller (250+ posts)
And that is going according to "Plan". This is the only way we can prepare next generation of Sheep and Goat to be ruled by their Next Master " His Excellencee" Mr. Bilawal Bhutto Zardari..............Pakistan Khappy...Khappy.......mazeed Khappay.

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistani ministers ko pata hay agar parh gaye tu sawal kerain ge... unparh rakhoo en ko...

Ch Azam

Councller (250+ posts)
1999 main mujay larkana janay ka itifaq howa...bazar main main ne galti say achanak gari ka darwaza khool diya jo k aik 6.5' lambay shakhs ko lag geya . . . . main gabra k gari sy bahir aaya or is sey pahlay k main sorry karoon wo 6.5 feet height ka sehatmand shaks dono hath jor kar mujh se muafi mangne laga " SAEEN MUJHAY MUAF KAR DOO, SAEEN MUJH SE GALTI HO GAI HA" main ne hearat se usay dekha or safai di k bhai galti meri ha lakin wo tu meray paoon parnay tak aa geya.......is doran meray mezban ne mujhay bazoo se pakra or kaha k isay baqwas karnay do or mujhay khench kar agay chalnay ko kaha.....main ne hearat main apne mezban se pucha tu is ne kaha k ye sab jahal or kami kameen hain or inhain is halat main ham ne khud rakha howa ha........ye apni jahalat ki waja se hi hum se darte hain ........

Wadaich

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
1999 main mujay larkana janay ka itifaq howa...bazar main main ne galti say achanak gari ka darwaza khool diya jo k aik 6.5' lambay shakhs ko lag geya . . . . main gabra k gari sy bahir aaya or is sey pahlay k main sorry karoon wo 6.5 feet height ka sehatmand shaks dono hath jor kar mujh se muafi mangne laga " SAEEN MUJHAY MUAF KAR DOO, SAEEN MUJH SE GALTI HO GAI HA" main ne hearat se usay dekha or safai di k bhai galti meri ha lakin wo tu meray paoon parnay tak aa geya.......is doran meray mezban ne mujhay bazoo se pakra or kaha k isay baqwas karnay do or mujhay khench kar agay chalnay ko kaha.....main ne hearat main apne mezban se pucha tu is ne kaha k ye sab jahal or kami kameen hain or inhain is halat main ham ne khud rakha howa ha........ye apni jahalat ki waja se hi hum se darte hain ........

(hmm)
آپکا میزبان = امریکہ
٦.٥ فٹ کا گھبرو جوان = ایٹم بموں سے لیس پاکستان

lotaa

Minister (2k+ posts)
MashaALLAH, halat jaisya b hain,aap ka ye Natiya Sher mujhay bohat pasand aaya, Jazak ALLAH
My Dear Brother..........jb kisi mulk ki new genration ko mukamal tabbah karnay ka plan hamaray samnay ho tu phir ap Inna lillah-e-wainna elah-e-rajeon hi parain gye na.?

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
اور اعظم بھائی = طالبان;)؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
This is the problem that uS is worried about Nuke.

They knew that Army chief or President will not fire nuke , but nobody knows when time will change and normal citizen could come up.

They will not obey US, and a war could start...

US call every Greeb as Taliban ... where as the real terrorist are rich people and countries...like his host.

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What can you say?

For our leaders it is important their children should be educated in West. Why should they care about poor kids in Pakistan?

It is matter of priority. If they don't do this, how would they be treated like important people and worshiped by their poor subjects?

They are still playing the "colonialism" games with People of Pakistan.
Thats why I wrote a sarcastic paragraph on Zardari and Bilawal.

Guys, we need radical thinking and complete change of guards. Without this we will never get out of the trouble. I get seriously annoyed and angry when I listen to the talk shows. None of our leaders are ready to change or care.
They are all interested in talking jibbrish against each other, shouting and pointing fingers. But none of them have either the solutions or capacity and capabilities to provide solutions.

It is a dire and serious situation, but I don't know when population will wake up and rise. One reason to keep them illiterate is to easily control them.
This is sad, and it is kind of slavery.

I cannot forget one particular incident in my life. During my visit to Karachi at an early age, I saw sons of one of my relatives treating one of their servants so badly, hitting him etc. The guy was old Sindhi and was a servant of their family since he was a child. I got so angry and stop the boys with force.

Few years back, a young nephew of them came to my place in London to deliver something sent by my family from Pakistan. I have not seen him before, so I asked him who he is, he introduced himself.

I asked him about his Uncles the same two who were beating the old man. He said one of them is here in London working in a takeaway. I was surprised to hear that, because they really had "Mutakkabir" on their family wealth.
When I visited Karachi, their name came up in discussion, and I was informed by my family the one who visits London claims he work in a 5 star hotel.:lol:

I guess, it is "Makafat-e-Amal" by Allah SWT. I gave this example, because this is the worst human abuse I have personally seen in my life. it all happens because these people are left uneducated purposefully to be ruled over. If they are educated they will not tolerate the conditions the are living in. And the amount of corruption in the country.

Education brings you awareness. Nobody in our political sphere wants Pakistanis to have awareness.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
Allah Tala taught Hazrat Adam by himself....It is so important.

And what Allah Rahman taught , is again surprising...

Adam was taught the names of different items...material.....because Adam was made by matter.

Deen and Sajdah was already taught and built in the Adam...

We forget now , it is our problem...and prophet came to remind this...

But Allah Tala taught about matter...

And this education gave Adam the upper hand on angels...

[HI]Today we get education just for earn money or only for deen... no, it is wrong...the Material education combined with deeni humbleness gives you the status of Insan , Khaleefa Tullah.[/HI]

Ch Azam

Councller (250+ posts)
(hmm)
آپکا میزبان = امریکہ
٦.٥ فٹ کا گھبرو جوان = ایٹم بموں سے لیس پاکستان

Gee brother ye hi soch hamaray waderoon, jagir daron main rach bas gyi ha. . . sab apny ap ko taqatwar banay or dosroon ko jhukhany par lagay hain........

rakeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
Jamhuriyat ka shukriya, har negative index main har burayi mein Pakistan ko no.1 banayegi, US, India kay log aisay index apnay dil ko khush karnay kay liye banaatey hain, apnay logon ko bataney kay liye kay hum jo support Zardari aur iss parliament kay zameendar jungli jaanwaron ko kar rahey hain woh bekaar nahi jaarahi. Iss Zardari-Nawaz-Asfandyar ki help ki waja yehi hai kay inn ki aainda naslain bhi bheek maangkay guzarein aur jo ghalti say parh likh jaye, yeh mulk ka corrupt system khud ensure karey kay woh apnay mulk mein naa reh sakey.

Last edited: