Predictions for ICC CT Semi FInal Pak vs NewZland

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
hello there

what are your predictions for tomarrow Ctrophy semi final between pak vs newsland
my gut feeling is M yousaf gone get big ton and Rana naveed pick some wickets and imran nazir might come off as well

what u recon i think pak got fair chance to beat Nz and reach the final

any ways good luck pakistan all our best wishes are with u guys give 100% never mind winning or loosing

pakistan zindabad
Good luck pakistan [pk flag] [pk flag]

cmq07md

Voter (50+ posts)
There is no doubt that Pakistan will rout New Zealand tomorrow.
I think Kamran Akmal Shahid Afridi will make merry of NZL bowling.
Saeed Azmal will make NZL batsmen dance and flounder over his spin.
Pakistan Zindabad!!

A

Admin

Pakistan looks quite strong on the papers and is an inform team but a very unpredictable team. Pak should win but anything can happen

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I hope we will do good tomorrow. If we stick as a team and each of the member performed his job, there is no doubt we can win this semi Final. I hope the players would't become too compliance.

R Bhatti

Voter (50+ posts)
Salaams to everyone,
INSHALLAH Pakistan ko jeetna to chahiay but we al know how unpredictable our heroes are!They are all in a brilliant form MASHALLAH.Whatever they did with Australia could only be done by them i guess.woh aur baat hai ke ab hum nain khair se Australia ko neend se jhanjhor ke utha diya hai aur un ka bhi kafi meter phira hua hai.Not that we care.

Pakistan hi jeetay ga INSHALLAH.
Pakistan Zindabad.

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistani team has better record against the Kiwis in one on one confrontations and history suggests that on big occasions Pakistan has always benefitted against them with the exception of the 2000s edition of Champions Trophy when Pakistani team were knocked out of the then determined and eventual champions The New-Zealanders. On paper it looks like Pakistan should win as many analysts tipped them to be the favourites but there are few grey areas which Pakistani team might encounter in tomorrows very important match.

1) The Conditions: Remember its the Wanderers Stadium in Johannesburg where currently the pitch is favouring the seam bowlers immensely and the rout of English team against Kiwi pacers do provide an ominous reminder of the frailties of Pakistani basemen in testing conditions of bounce and seam.

Counter-effecting Tactics: Pakistan should try to bat second in tomorrows so that the pitch might ease up at the time of second innings. If eventually Pakistan might ask to bat first then Younas should try promoting either himself or Malik as an opener alongwith Kamran Akmal in order to stabilise the Pak innings on the face of expecting hostile seam bowling from the Kiwis in the beginning. As we all know that Malik can play the role of a sheet anchor, which is evident from his past experiences in ODIs. Younas should promote Misbah Ul Haq to upper numbers instead of asking him to bat at number 6 or 7. Misbahs performances in this year are not good enough and he has become the shadow of his former self most notably when he hit the purple patch in 2007.

2) Discipline in Bowling & Fielding: Of course the age long issues of conceding extras and bad fielding has always marred the performances of Pakistani team in the past and the present team still has the same ailments as its evident from their recent matches. They should stress there pace bowlers to bowl a decent line like on the middle and off stump at short of length deliveries against Kiwi batsmen and no doubt Pakistani team has an edge in spin bowling department against their opponents. The fielding drills might have been done and hopefully its fruits might bear in tomorrows match. Pakistani players should try their level best to perform 100% on their ground fielding as in high profile matches it all come downs to that team which has achieved best performance in the field as rarely in ODIs batting and bowling departments alone make that much difference if the potency of international teams nowadays have become almost equal.

After saying that I wish the best of luck to Pakistan team and hope they will quash the Kiwis in the same manner as its predecessor teams have done in the recent past against them.

Bret Hawk

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P :P :P :P

NEW ZEALAND ZINDABAD

HEEEEEEE HOOOOOOOOOOOOO - Pakistan will win the final .............. :P :P

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

C

commander

jimpack said:

NEW ZEALAND ZINDABAD

At least we reached Semi finals, and only blaming our team for losing match not creating "drama" like your media

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
jimpack said:

NEW ZEALAND ZINDABAD

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elubXMXF2qI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
Oh come man, why are you going by the media reports, these are same media which makes them hero and when they lose they just bring them down like a house of card.

Why are you worried about Indian media. You don't like this very same media when they report about your country's terrorism. Go and check what your Pakistani media is saying now. Wait for few days to get the actual reaction from Pakistan on this defeat. Aleady they are questioning Younis Khan's injury.

I am commenting on you guys who were so proud of the win against India. What happened against New Zealand.

SARI HAWA NIKAL GAYI..................... punture :P :P :P :P :P :P

Kitne Nazuk Mizaj Hain Wo Kuch Na Puchiye
Neend Nahi Aati Unhaien Dharkan k Shor Say

taul

Siasat.pk - Blogger
jimpack said:

--C'mon!! :shock: :shock: Instead of blushing :shock: on this insane,retard,Abnormal and pathetic reporting you get defensive about it :oops: :oops: that show ya'll micro as well as lowest level of psyche :lol: :lol: ...it's ok have stomach for some sweet memories :lol: :lol: i bet they ain't already fading away,they will not i'm sure as your crap media reported when ever those images would unfurl, indian defeated faces would be remembered :lol: :lol: :lol: ...You too bruto :D :D :D :D..i had never ever thought this win would mean so much :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

--Nice way of sharing your pain(poetry) :ugeek: :P :P ..

Bret Hawk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Pakistan again failed to produce the results according to the expectations from the critics and fans alike. This inconsistency of Pakistan in premier ICC tournaments (ODIs format) is appalling and since 1973, the year when Pakistan played there first ever ODI against the same opponents who've knocked them out of this years CT, Pakistan has won only one major ICC trophy in ODI format in 1992. Pakistani fielding once again let their bowlers down and SubhaanAllah to its batsmen who have mustered merely 230+ runs in this age where teams are now consistently scoring 350+ on good batting stripes. A very mediocre and deflated performance from Pakistani team and by virtue of this they have let their fans down badly once again.

Bret Hawk

hnuter555

MPA (400+ posts)
how wrong my prediction was lol m yousaf and rana messed it up big time

never mind they made a fight out of it they only lost bec of too much planning if they had played their natural game which is attack they should have beaten kiwis easily

for those indian fans who are mocking now all i can say is at least they done better then india and we still support them and they still are our brothers and we will welcome them with open arms

win or loose east or west Pakistan is always the best
pakistan Zinadabad pakistan team we r proud of u .

jimpack

Minister (2k+ posts)
taul said:
jimpack said:

--C'mon!! :shock: :shock: Instead of blushing :shock: on this insane,retard,Abnormal and pathetic reporting you get defensive about it :oops: :oops: that show ya'll micro as well as lowest level of psyche :lol: :lol: ...it's ok have stomach for some sweet memories :lol: :lol: i bet they ain't already fading away,they will not i'm sure as your crap media reported when ever those images would unfurl, indian defeated faces would be remembered :lol: :lol: :lol: ...You too bruto :D :D :D :D..i had never ever thought this win would mean so much :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

--Nice way of sharing your pain(poetry) :ugeek: :P :P ..

What is the difference between
Monkey & Donkey ?
Monkey saves this message
&
Donkey deletes this message.

Choice is urs..:p