PPP - MQM Coalition in great danger

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)

LONDON: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain has reacted strongly to the statement of Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani about divisions of Hyderabad district.

MQM chief said we were ready if Pakistan People’s Party wanted to break the coalition.

He was of the that PM issued this statement to woo landlords but people of Hyderabad would not accept this decision.

MQM never adopted policy of confrontation and has always strengthened PPP’s hands for the sake of democracy.

PPP ministers should stop passing controversial comments and our support to democracy must not be considered our weakness, Altaf Hussain warned.

Complete address of Altaf Hussain:

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVrrEWxb4-I

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SfmA9uRQN8

Last edited:

shuja123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
agar aaj mqm coalition tord de ti hay, tu MQM ki popularity me bohot ziada izafa ho jaye ga, lekin abhi zara jaldi ho jaye gee, kiun ke MQM abhi pori tarah pheli nahin hay pakistan me. lekin is ka faida PTI or APML ko ziada ho ga. PTI ne bhi reently kafi maqboliat hasil ki hay. baqi rahi baat bardi do parties ki to har sorat me ziada vote onhain hi milain gay.

abhi waqt nahin hay. kuch ursa teher jana chahiye, jis waqt PTI or MQM dono mokamal toor par PMLN or PPP ko haranay ke qabil hon, os waqat ye sab karna chahiye to awam ko ziada faida ho ga.

baqi rahi baat jin ki behnon ki chumi le kar PTI or MQM walay bhagay hain, woh to abhi anay walay hon ga apnay apnay behnoion ko bora bhala kehnay. lol

FlyHigh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Restoration of Hyderabad district unacceptable: MQM Updated at: 1922 PST, Saturday, May 08, 2010
5-8-2010_64574_l.gif
KARACHI: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) has reacted strongly to the statement of Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani in which he termed the creation of new districts in Hyderabad as a flawed decision.

MQM leader Faisal Sabzwari reacted by saying, We are not being treated as partners (of the government) but as opponents.

He said MQM will not accept any decision to restore previous status of Hyderabad as a single district. Any such decision will trigger public protest, he warned.

Faisal Sabzwari said MQM will announce its detailed decision on the matter at the conclusion of Rabitta Committees meeting that, he said, was underway at the time of filing this story.
shim.gif

Pakistan 1st

Minister (2k+ posts)
agar aaj mqm coalition tord de ti hay, tu MQM ki popularity me bohot ziada izafa ho jaye ga, lekin abhi zara jaldi ho jaye gee, kiun ke MQM abhi pori tarah pheli nahin hay pakistan me. lekin is ka faida PTI or APML ko ziada ho ga. PTI ne bhi reently kafi maqboliat hasil ki hay. baqi rahi baat bardi do parties ki to har sorat me ziada vote onhain hi milain gay.

abhi waqt nahin hay. kuch ursa teher jana chahiye, jis waqt PTI or MQM dono mokamal toor par PMLN or PPP ko haranay ke qabil hon, os waqat ye sab karna chahiye to awam ko ziada faida ho ga.

baqi rahi baat jin ki behnon ki chumi le kar PTI or MQM walay bhagay hain, woh to abhi anay walay hon ga apnay apnay behnoion ko bora bhala kehnay. lol

Good comment....I think one should not compromise on principle. PTI no doubt is one of the progressing party in punjab which holds middle-class educated members like MQM. Yes, at this moment PTI and MQM can not make a big difference but they can put a pressure on corrupt PPP and PML-N leaderships to get back to right track or else they will be out of politics forever. Also MQM/PTI can become a second option for people of Pakistan...let's see

samy99

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM should leave the corrupt ppp now ,it will be good for them and ask for mid-term elections. I promise mQM will be the big beneficiary in the elections.

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQM is not supporting it because the proportion of MQM supporter urdu speaking people and Sindhis will be changed and MQM vote bank will be affected. Wasay bhee MQM nay Hyderabad main bohot gand kiya hay. Liaquat University hospital main inkay gunday private patient rooms pay kabza kar kay bathay hain. I fully support the return to the old maps.

Now MQM is gona create law and order situation in Hyderabad and start doing lot of killings. This is their way and now people are gona see their real face again.

Last edited:

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
I dont know to much about Hyderabad but one thing is for sure that during last 8 years their were so much development work done and some people of Hyderabad even say that in last 8 years a map of Hyderabad was changed and before this distribution of Hyderabad Hyderabad was completely under develop city and there was nothing happened ever for development and now Hyderabad has got two signal free corridors, Expo center, parks and play grounds and last year Hyderabad city even hosted a international cricket match after 20 years....This performance of their local Govt. was indeed an example for other cities like Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Sialkot and Peshawar which are not much bigger then Hyderabad city....

Their is a Sindhi and Urdu factor there as well but if we see Hyderabad last election's result then in Hyderabad even Sindhis voted overwhelmingly for MQM due to their development work in the city and MQM clean swiped the election from Hyderabad with support of much larger people then Urdu speaking and MQM also made there mark in another district Mirpurkhas where they won a PA seat as well....so if we even if we check the ethnic factor still it goes in favor of MQM....

Another reason why MQM is against this action is because Hyderabad district of today is totally based on Urban areas and old Hyderabad district was combination of both rural and urban...As we know about urban areas have more population density as compare to rural areas so more welfare and basic necessities are required...So by treating rural and urban in the same way is neither good for urban areas and nor for interior because if we implement the old setup then a person living in rural areas need to travel a long distance to reach town office which are normally located in cities and urban areas will get same share of welfare for city like water, gas, infrastructures etc which will completely ruined the city as need of small area of city is much larger then large rural areas....

Jury

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Hyderabad
Opening Ceremony of newly constructed
Ghulam Shah Kalhoro Flyover

hyd-flyover-1.jpg

hyd-flyover-3.jpg

hyd-flyover-2.jpg

hyd-flyover-6.jpg

hyd-flyover-5.jpg

hyd-flyover-4.jpg

4296_6-4-2008_3.jpg

4296_6-4-2008_4.jpg

4296_6-4-2008_5.jpg

Development Works in Hyderabad
By District Government of Hyderabad
22 May 2009

Inauguration Ceremony of
Molana Hasrat Mohani Library

hyd220509-4.jpg

hyd220509-1.jpg

Day Light external view of the Library
hyd220509-2.jpg

hyd220509-3.jpg

hyd220509-5.jpg

Internal view of the Library
hyd220509-7.jpg

hyd220509-8.jpg

hyd220509-9.jpg

hyd220509-10.jpg

Waseem

Staff member
12922_detail.gif

Hyderabad status: Govt changes stance over MQM’s resistance

The incumbent government changed its stance as MQM strongly condemned the announcement made by Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani on Friday, in which he said that the old administrative status of Hyderabad would be restored, i.e it would be made a district.
The PM spokesperson said that any decision would be taken after mutual consent and consultation. Interestingly, senior PPP minister are calling upon the government to stick to its decisions, whereas on the other hand, MQM is also showing strong resentments against it. It merits to mention that the prime minister announced on Saturday that the old administrative structure of Hyderabad would be restored. On this, the MQM chief warned that his party would consider quitting the ruling coalition if moves were initiated to reverse Hyderabad’s bifurcation.
On this, a statement has been issued by the PM House, saying that Sindh allies parties would be taken into confidence before any decision.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
M Q M ONLY SURVIVE BY THE HELP OF P P P ZERDARI HAS COME TO KNOW THE AMBITIOUS NESS OF M Q M FOR POWER.SEPRATION IS ONLY GEEDHER BHUBHKI.......KABHI JUDA NAHIN HO SAKTA ALTAF IQTIDAAR SAY.POWER ONLY SAVES HIM FROM BHUTTA KHORI,GUNDA GERDI.
IF U CAN READ TRUTH THEN READ IT........I M FROM KARACHI....MY MOTHER AND BROTHER WERE LIVING IN KARACHI IN 2009....MY FATHER WAS BORN IN KARACHI AND MOTHER ALSO FROM KARACHI...............I M LIVING IN CANADA SINCE 2007...........ONE DAY MQM LOCAL LEADER CAME TO ME AND DEMANDED DOLLAR 100 PER MONTH AS CHUNDA FOR MQM......I TOLD HIM THAT I M A P
OOR GUY.I EARN ONLY 700 DOLLARS PER MONTH AND I M ALSO STUDENT.......THAT GUY NAMED IRFAN TOLD ME THAT U WILL HAVE TO CONTRIBUTE 100 DOLLARS PER MONTH AS THIS IS ORDER OF ALTAF BHAI......I TOLD THAT GUY THAT I M NOT A MEMBER OF MQM......BUT HE INSISTED......I TOLD HIM IF U WILL COME AGAIN THEN I WILL CALL COPS.......HE WENT AWAY....AFTER THREE DAYS MY MOTHER CALLED ME THAT MY YOUNGER BROTHER HAS BEEN TAKEN AWAY FROM HOME BY MQM LOCAL UNIT.WHEN MY MOTHER WENT TO MQM LOCAL OFFICE THEN SHE WAS TOLD THAT IF UR SON FROM CANADA WILL NOT CONTRIBUTE REQUIRED CHUNDA THEN UR YOUNGER SON WILL BE DISAPPEARED............I REQUESTED IRFAN THAT MY BROTHER SHOULD BE RELEASED.I M READY TO GIVE CHUNDA....MY BROTHER WAS RELEASED.FOR THE LAST THREE MONTHS I M GIVING CHUNDA WITHOUT RECIEPT......LAST WEEK I HAVE SHIFTED MY FAMILY FROM KARACH TO LAHORE. NOW I M FEELING SAFE.IF IRFAN WILL COME,THEN I WILL CALL COPS.HERE IN CANADA SUPERIOR COURTS HAVE DECLARED ALTAF PARTY AS TERRORIST PARTY.........THIS IS THOUGHT FULL STORY FOR PUNJABIS.........I M URDU SPEAKING BUT NO ONE IS THERE IN KARACHI TO HOLD GUNDA PARTY HAND.........MY EMAIL IS [email protected]

Brother, Altaf Bhai is trying to get into Punjab too.
Careful, The SCorpio has basic instinct...never change.

Never trust on Altaf or Zardari or Nawaz or Wali Khans....Same group of Scorpios.

A Hadees e Nabvi PBUH, that mountain of UHAD can change the location but a person cannot change the basic instinct....

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Brother, Altaf Bhai is trying to get into Punjab too.
Careful, The SCorpio has basic instinct...never change.

Never trust on Altaf or Zardari or Nawaz or Wali Khans....Same group of Scorpios.

A Hadees e Nabvi PBUH, that mountain of UHAD can change the location but a person cannot change the basic instinct....

PPP is teaching MQm a lesson for coming to Punjab. tit for tat hey raaz? lol

abbasiali

Minister (2k+ posts)

LONDON: Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) chief Altaf Hussain has reacted strongly to the statement of Prime Minister Yusuf Raza Gilani about divisions of Hyderabad district.

MQM chief said we were ready if Pakistan People’s Party wanted to break the coalition.

He was of the that PM issued this statement to woo landlords but people of Hyderabad would not accept this decision.

MQM never adopted policy of confrontation and has always strengthened PPP’s hands for the sake of democracy.

PPP ministers should stop passing controversial comments and our support to democracy must not be considered our weakness, Altaf Hussain warned.

Complete address of Altaf Hussain:

Part 1:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVrrEWxb4-I

Part 2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SfmA9uRQN8

Too bad for MQM supporters, don't you think Altaf Bhai could have had addressed this issue more seriously with decency.

sam228

Senator (1k+ posts)
I dont know to much about Hyderabad but one thing is for sure that during last 8 years their were so much development work done and some people of Hyderabad even say that in last 8 years a map of Hyderabad was changed and before this distribution of Hyderabad Hyderabad was completely under develop city and there was nothing happened ever for development and now Hyderabad has got two signal free corridors, Expo center, parks and play grounds and last year Hyderabad city even hosted a international cricket match after 20 years....This performance of their local Govt. was indeed an example for other cities like Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Sialkot and Peshawar which are not much bigger then Hyderabad city....

Their is a Sindhi and Urdu factor there as well but if we see Hyderabad last election's result then in Hyderabad even Sindhis voted overwhelmingly for MQM due to their development work in the city and MQM clean swiped the election from Hyderabad with support of much larger people then Urdu speaking and MQM also made there mark in another district Mirpurkhas where they won a PA seat as well....so if we even if we check the ethnic factor still it goes in favor of MQM....

Another reason why MQM is against this action is because Hyderabad district of today is totally based on Urban areas and old Hyderabad district was combination of both rural and urban...As we know about urban areas have more population density as compare to rural areas so more welfare and basic necessities are required...So by treating rural and urban in the same way is neither good for urban areas and nor for interior because if we implement the old setup then a person living in rural areas need to travel a long distance to reach town office which are normally located in cities and urban areas will get same share of welfare for city like water, gas, infrastructures etc which will completely ruined the city as need of small area of city is much larger then large rural areas....

Again propoganda only. Lived in Hyderabad, studied in Cadet College Petaro near Hyderabad and got family there. Nothing has changed. Only some development has been done recently but that does not come under city district government. Latifabad, the major MQM are in Hyderabad still is a swamp as it is always in the rainy season with water even above the knees. But then again is you see through the glasses of MQM Hyderabad is Switzerland since MQM came in power there!!!

mehwish_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Again propoganda only. Lived in Hyderabad, studied in Cadet College Petaro near Hyderabad and got family there. Nothing has changed. Only some development has been done recently but that does not come under city district government. Latifabad, the major MQM are in Hyderabad still is a swamp as it is always in the rainy season with water even above the knees. But then again is you see through the glasses of MQM Hyderabad is Switzerland since MQM came in power there!!!

نہیں بھائی، حیدر آباد تو آپ کے پی پی کے پچھلے 50 سالوں میں سوئٹزرلینڈ تھا کہ جس کی طرف لوٹانے کے لیے آپ ایسے پیچ و تاب کھا رہے ہیں۔

بے شک 4 سال کافی نہیں کہ پی پی کے پچھلی حکومتوں کا گند دور کیا جا سکے۔ انشاء اللہ ترقی کی ہے اور باقی گند کو بھی جلد دور کر دیں گے۔

YAHYA87

Senator (1k+ posts)
Lolzz...You said same thing about Karachi development as well so what you want everyone to believe????Their are enough things related to Hyderabad to say that it has really developed untill if you call huge buildings of Dubai or huge palaces are constructed then not just Karachi even Pakistan cant satisfy you in just four years because of lack of resources Pakistan have but if we analyze our development on the basis of available resources then development is huge as compare to other cities having same resources as we are talking about the performance of District Govt. and district Govt. dont have enough budget to construct super tall sky scrapper and infrastructure of the city at the same time and even controlling law and order situation which came under the jurisdiction of Provincial Govt. so how can you expect your standard???even you see development according to your standard then what those PPP have given so far to Hyderabad???At least they have given something which could be very small for your standard but still huge compare to available resources...As I mentioned 2 Signal free corridors, International Cricket Match, Expo Center are these only few???if this is just few then whom ever I met from Hyderabad they always praised MQM even Sindhis also praised and support MQM their...I dont know who is right and who is wrong...Even by looking at above picture I can say thats called development even PPP ministers acknowledge the work of MK and Nasreen Jameel so they despite of opponent could be wrong as well...

SadiaKhan

Citizen
A salam o Alykum

Lets have an academic debate about demarcation of Hyderabad District.

Was it a right decision to divide Hyderabad into 4 sub-districts of

1- Hyderabad City
2- Tando Muhammad Khan
3 - Mityari
4 - Tando Allah Yar

?????

MQM Ready To Quit Coalition QET Mohtram Altaf Hussain Bhai

Haider Abbas Rizvi response

Faisal Sabzwari response

New Map Of Hyderabad city district and Associated new Districts

sindh-map-2.jpg

OLD map of Hyderabad District

sindh.jpg

Demographics of NEW District of Hyderabad City

Sindhi: 47.60%
Urdu: 39.61%
Punjabi: 4.02%
Pashto: 1.77%
Balochi: 0.96%
Seraiki: 0.96%
Others: 3.07% (mainly Gujarati/Memons)

However in the urban areas, Urdu speakers form a majority at 66.48% followed by Sindhis at 28.06%

Performance of City district Government Hyderabad after new administrative division
and Development in city

Why PPP wants to dig this already solved issue and put Hyderabad into old dark days again??

Well There may be quite a few reasons :-

1 - PPP wants to divert attention from bad-governance & corruption to regional politics.

2 - BB murder case and involvement of Zardari and his best friends in this issue , Zulfiqar Mirza and Siraj Durrani asked Janisaran-e-benazeer to come back to sindh from Multan , thus causing BB a serious life threat.Now Zardari and these culprits of BB murder wants to divert the attention of Sindhi people from this issue to Sindhi-Muhajir Clash , causing another clash in urban sindh .
In short trying to play Sindh Card to gather sympathies of local sindhi people.

3 - PPP wants to regain power for urban sindh in upcoming local body elections.

4 - PPP does not want development in urban sindh which can wipe them out of political scene of sindh.

WHY MQM is supporting new administrative division of Hyderabad City ?

1 - Smaller administrative divisions are always easy to manage.

2 - New 4 districts have had greatly helped people of mityari,tando Allah yar and Tando adam khan in accessing government officials.Previously suburb people had to travel hyderabad for every minor issue.

3 - MQM feels political benefit as new division helped to get mayorship of hyderabad city government.

4 - MQM wants to revolutionize their areas of mandate with development work and hyderbad new district provide them this opportunity.

Feel free to express your opinion

1100935294-1.jpg

1100935294-2.gif

1100935292-1.gif

4230.gif

4214.gif

4212.gif

Right Now, the whole Leadership of PPPP are accepting the Hyderabad New City one by one.. and accepting MQM's point of views.
Today, the whole PPPP's Leadership was silent in this issue.

shuja123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
اس میں کوئی سیفٹتی والو لگوا لو رابطہ کمیٹی کہی ساری نہ لڑک جاے کسی دن دھماکے سے

how come nobody is laughing, this was GeoG's attempt at humour, jalay howe dil me mazah kaisay ho sakta hay.