Power of Vote in this forum

M

MrImranKhan

Dear Respected Members,

As this is a political forum so every thing here must be decided on the basis of power of vote. If there is need to add / change a rule of forum it must be through members vote.

This suggestion needs respected members opinion or it can be decided through power of vote.

Young_Blood

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree with u...
iss forum per jab bhe admin ya mod ka dil kerta hai wo thread ko delete ya merge ker deta hai,,, jo k unfair hai,,
aur kabhi kabhi aise threads ya post upload ker diay jatay hein jis ka iss forum se koi taluk nahi hota,

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
I agreed with you. We like democracy.

if people agreed to have have XXX video then we will have to ADD xxx video on this forum.

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)
allama-iqbal.jpg

Spartacus

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
No, I am not agree ..........
According to Democracy....If there is a group of 10 people and 6 of them make a coalition and passed a rule that the rest 4 are even not human.
Would you accept this judgement ???
Democracy is not the only way to go forward in all aspect of life.
There are others options too .......Like ??? Ha ha Do you have any in your mind ??
If yes ....Please explain ......If not then wait till my next post will come ......;)

awan4ever

Make me the Admin. I will rule with an iron fist!!

Only what I think is right will be implemented. Everyone else can goto hell.

No malangs and mazars will be allowed but I will be open to discussion with the centc*m guys. I will charge them some money and they can post whatever they please here! ;)
However no one will be allowed to spread bidaah! They will be beheaded (permanently banned).

P.S: Everyone aside from my school of thought is a munafiq/mushriq/RAW/CIA/MOSSSAD agent. I will keep a 'close' eye on their activities so as to stop them from spreading Fitna in the forum.

Those who wish to be my minions will be given special forum powers and they will have to chant slogans praising my great services to the forum.
I will take the title Khadim-e-Siasat.pk so that my minions can thwart any attacks against me by pointing out the humbleness of my Royal title.

Jazak Allah khair biraathers.

Tehrik-e-Takmeel-di-moong-di daal-of-di-Pakistan-di-dur-fitay-tuada-mun

Nawazish

Minister (2k+ posts)
Would you like the main page to be filled with threads on the same topic?

That is the only reason, they merge threads to keep the forum nice and tidy but some people want to see the same thread posted under their name as well.

usmanca

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Who said that there is no democracy in this forum. This forum is struggling for democracy like most of Pakistani Political Parties which don't have democracy inside their party.

dukelondon

Senator (1k+ posts)
I'm not in favour of this idea. There are some extremist jack asses on this forum with an Aal-e-Saud dictated agenda. Hence, the forum needs to be tightly moderated and the current moderators are doing a decent job.

rana14801

Senator (1k+ posts)
there is no need for voating about the matter. i think moderator and his friends r runing it quite fairly. still there is room for improvement and in my opinion this forum should restrict to SIASAT only. un necessory religeous and things which create haterates about any institution or personels must be checked and warning be issued to such members and their entry be banned if they persist or continue to disobay. moderator and his friends may advertise the rules and regulations about this forum and must implement them strictly. a body consisting of moderator or 3 members of his team and 2 out of rest of the members to decide the cancelation or baning a particular member.there could be more additions as all can suggest.

Last edited:

famamdani

Minister (2k+ posts)
No, I am not agree ..........
According to Democracy....If there is a group of 10 people and 6 of them make a coalition and passed a rule that the rest 4 are even not human.
Would you accept this judgement ???
Democracy is not the only way to go forward in all aspect of life.
There are others options too .......Like ??? Ha ha Do you have any in your mind ??
If yes ....Please explain ......If not then wait till my next post will come ......;)

ACCORDING YOUR DEMOCRECY YOU WRITE 10 people................................but Islam democrecy said..10 Honest people..........................this toomuch diffrent.......or no........

Spartacus

ACCORDING YOUR DEMOCRECY YOU WRITE 10 people................................but Islam democrecy said..10 Honest people..........................this toomuch diffrent.......or no........

Dear famamdani ,
I wrote according to DEMOCRACY and not according to my DEMOCRACY .
According to my democracy 10 people ( One I am and rest 9 my close friends ).

Now you are happy ???:lol:
Believe me in my real political life some times I do exactly what I wrote about DEMOCRACY .....:lol: