Political world cup final in Lahore

M

MrImranKhan

news-21.gif

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
Faqira786 bahi jan pak may 60 feesad loog vote nahee dalty, pak may election kab howy he sab darama bazi hoti he aj tak pak may jitne bhee hakomty bani he wo army or usa ke merzi say bani he.

But in Karachi the turnover is high and MQM candidate usually wins with 85 % cast votes. Amazing na?

Nice2MU

President (40k+ posts)
MQM will win final in Lahore. Baqi partioo ny es molk ko taba ur barbad kardia.

Aur MQM nay Karachi Ku Taba kia hay...

Now they want to destroy the piece of Lahore as well

Why MQM doesn't go to interior Sindh and other Cities of Sindh to get their own govt. in Sindh first and then in rest of Pakistan............?

The Reason is simple that MQM wants to attract the Muhajir votes only and there are few Muhajirs in Punjab as well but no one will vote MQM....

rising.pak

MPA (400+ posts)
death to target killers. no place for any ethnic party whose roots are in killing innocent ppl and bhata khori. INSHALAH ppl of karachi will rise up against these target killers and then once again it will become a peacful city which it used to be. a city which gave intellectuall leadership to pakistan, now burning

Bahar ajao is tassub se People of karachi have standup against ZM against PAC :)

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)

Both of these are dreams that will never come true.[/QUOTE]
To discredit second option you have also ignored first one undesireably.........I am not sure about the first one but if PMLN gives second option to the people of Karachi with full committment then its success is sure bcoz I know how much people of Karachi are sick of these Target Killing and Bhatta Khori etc...Everyone is disturbed..from innocent people to businessman.....

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
To discredit second option you have also ignored first one undesireably.........I am not sure about the first one but if PMLN gives second option to the people of Karachi with full committment then its success is sure bcoz I know how much people of Karachi are sick of these Target Killing and Bhatta Khori etc...Everyone is disturbed..from innocent people to businessman.....
:lol::lol::lol:I think you only have seen Karachi in propaganda based media.
Just go to Karachi and see how people love to MQM and how much they hate PMLN.
If MQM is not in Karachi, people will again go back to JI JUP and PPP. Or may be now PTI. But if they ever got to PMLN? Forget it. People still blame Nawaz Sharif the killer of their thousands of youth in 1992.
How come PMLN is a second option for people of Karachi when their leadership have not come to see them for about 14000 years. They never have any JALSA or rally in these years. Thanks to them from my personal side though.

Last edited:

noman3000

Senator (1k+ posts)
No offense meant to anyone. Leaving aside the allegations against MQM, here is why MQM will never be popular in Punjab from my personal experience of being born in Punjab.

Because MQM differentiated themselves from the rest of Pakistan by calling the party "Muhaajir", and by being Urdu speaking they lost the vote of the punjabis. This is a very wrong way of thinking for whom to vote for but that is the reality. Being a punjabi speaking person if I see the name of MQM on the ballot i will automatically chose an alternative, i would even vote for an independent person rather than vote for an urdu speaking person who has insulted me by differentiating himself from me. My uncle is urdu speaking and he was looking for a boy to marry his daugter to, and the girl said "yeh punjabi buhat tez hotay hain unkay saath rishta nain karna". This is how we are divided amongst ourselves in Pakistan and Islam. By the language we speak. InshaAllah that will change soon. I have hope.
U r such a racist!

Hahaha, dekho sathion, yeh hai PTI ki asliat, using ummat akhbar to destroy MQM's image (clap)