Senator (1k+ posts)
The end of the day will tell who is more poupar in Lahore - Punjab

PPP
PML-Q
PML-n
PTI
or
MQM

Hopefully provincial govt will let MQM work freely in Punjab and MQM can take more seats in Punjab easily.

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)
death to target killers. no place for any ethnic party whose roots are in killing innocent ppl and bhata khori. INSHALAH ppl of karachi will rise up against these target killers and then once again it will become a peacful city which it used to be. a city which gave intellectuall leadership to pakistan, now burning

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)

PPP
PML-Q
PML-n
PTI
or
MQM

Hopefully provincial govt will let MQM work freely in Punjab and MQM can take more seats in Punjab easily.

Come out of your sweet dreams my young fellow. MQM will never be able to win even a single seat in Punjab.
They know it too. But they are doing efforts to disintegrate the vote bank of PMLN and PPP. The ultimate beneficiary will be IK. This is written on the wall. Good for Pakistan though.

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
MQM apny ghear mulki aqaoo key kehny per lahore may jalsa ker rahee he tak key punjab may bhee loog merny shoro ho jaye . or fooj iqtedar per qabza ker ley .keyani sab musharaf ban ker a jaye or kahye key seyasatdan nakam ho gey he fooji inqalab a geya he

PPP
PML-Q
PML-n
PTI
or
MQM

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
MQM has some share in Punjab too, The next Election will open the eyes for many people
We are hearing that Lots of Local people are supporting with MQM.Tthey would like to take the benefit of MQM policy to support poor and educated people
hopefully their dream come true

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)
MQM has some share in Punjab too, The next Election will open the eyes for many people
We are hearing that Lots of Local people are supporting with MQM.Tthey would like to take the benefit of MQM policy to support poor and educated people

which part of punjab?

alibaba222

Minister (2k+ posts)
Faqira786 bahi jan pak may 60 feesad loog vote nahee dalty, pak may election kab howy he sab darama bazi hoti he aj tak pak may jitne bhee hakomty bani he wo army or usa ke merzi say bani he.

Islam4u

Citizen
No offense meant to anyone. Leaving aside the allegations against MQM, here is why MQM will never be popular in Punjab from my personal experience of being born in Punjab.

Because MQM differentiated themselves from the rest of Pakistan by calling the party "Muhaajir", and by being Urdu speaking they lost the vote of the punjabis. This is a very wrong way of thinking for whom to vote for but that is the reality. Being a punjabi speaking person if I see the name of MQM on the ballot i will automatically chose an alternative, i would even vote for an independent person rather than vote for an urdu speaking person who has insulted me by differentiating himself from me. My uncle is urdu speaking and he was looking for a boy to marry his daugter to, and the girl said "yeh punjabi buhat tez hotay hain unkay saath rishta nain karna". This is how we are divided amongst ourselves in Pakistan and Islam. By the language we speak. InshaAllah that will change soon. I have hope.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)

PPP
PML-Q
PML-n
PTI
or
MQM

Soon Political Final is going to held in Karachi INSHALLAH.............

PPP
PML-Q
MQM
PTI
or
PMLN

Hopefully stakeholders of Karachi will let PMLN work freely in Karachi and PMLN can take more seats in Karachi easily.[/QUOTE]

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)

PPP
PML-Q
PML-n
PTI
or
MQM

Soon Political Final is going to held in Karachi INSHALLAH.............

PPP
PML-Q
MQM
PTI
or
PMLN

Hopefully stakeholders of Karachi will let PMLN work freely in Karachi and PMLN can take more seats in Karachi easily.
[/QUOTE]

Both of these are dreams that will never come true.

Aijazahmed

Minister (2k+ posts)
No offense meant to anyone. Leaving aside the allegations against MQM, here is why MQM will never be popular in Punjab from my personal experience of being born in Punjab.

Because MQM differentiated themselves from the rest of Pakistan by calling the party "Muhaajir", and by being Urdu speaking they lost the vote of the punjabis. This is a very wrong way of thinking for whom to vote for but that is the reality. Being a punjabi speaking person if I see the name of MQM on the ballot i will automatically chose an alternative, i would even vote for an independent person rather than vote for an urdu speaking person who has insulted me by differentiating himself from me. My uncle is urdu speaking and he was looking for a boy to marry his daugter to, and the girl said "yeh punjabi buhat tez hotay hain unkay saath rishta nain karna". This is how we are divided amongst ourselves in Pakistan and Islam. By the language we speak. InshaAllah that will change soon. I have hope.

You are right my dear. Pakistani society is divided into different ethnicity and sects. But this is not always true that all Muhajir wants their daughters only marry to Muhajir families. Yes, exceptions are always there.
My own real younger sister is married to a Lahori Punjabi boy.
Two of my nephews are married to the girls of a Bhatti family of Punjab.
One of my nephew is married to a Pushto speaking girl from Peshawar.
One aunt is married to a Sindhi speaking person.
so on and so on....
Despite of the fact that we are not only supporters but also workers of MQM.
In our family we only follow the criteria of an educated practical muslim Pakistani family.
All these couples are living peacefully for many years. Never heard of any PHADDA among them just because of our affiliation to MQM or theirs to other parties or groups.

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

which part of punjab?

Rabwah

Believe me all Qadyanies all voters of MQM. and supporters of Mush too.

Some r in Lahore too, the Lahori group.

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
to Shiningstar

Everyone knows that PML-N is only limited to Punjab and slowly they will have no control on Punjab because of two brothers.

Karachi is open for everyone, Anyone can come to Karachi and work and do politics, if you dont agree, you have to come karachi and look by yourself who (Punjabi, Pathan, or Sirayki or others) is working most in govt depart?

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Rabwah

Believe me all Qadyanies all voters of MQM. and supporters of Mush too.

Some r in Lahore too, the Lahori group.

Only Qadayniess knows where they go and whom they support but atleast you accepted that MQM will have support in Punjab, People of Pakistan will support MQM regardless where they live and what their religion is. MQM will protect all Pakistani regardless their religion

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

PPP
PML-Q
PML-n
PTI
or
MQM

Faqeera , your Mirza is in London too with your Altaf Bhai and Cha Cha Mush... Call them to join Lahore Jalsa....

This looks Mirzai planning too to bring mqm in Lahore.

faqira786

Senator (1k+ posts)
Faqeera , your Mirza is in London too with your Altaf Bhai and Cha Cha Mush... Call them to join Lahore Jalsa....

This looks Mirzai planning too to bring mqm in Lahore.

Nawaz and his whole family in London
Our Prime minister is in London with all his family
All Pak prior PM live in London
Mush is in London too

I guess London is the HEAVEN and SAFE place for Pakistani Elite. They though they will NOT DIE in London.

Look Nawaz and Gilani they go to london for medical reason. Think GOD will not take their SOLE in London and Gora will portect them to DIE

Altaf is living in London due to OPERATION in karachi at the time of 1992 by Army. Atleast he is a leader who alive his party while put himself away from Pak that called leadership. He is not like other who come to pak when CAKE is ready, he give CAKE to poor people of Pakistan and live outside pakistan and work for people of Pak

Last edited:

Muhammad Tauseef A. Bajwa

Senator (1k+ posts)

PPP
PML-Q
PML-n
PTI
or
MQM

Faqira faqeere dore Ay Ek uchi lambi khajoor Ay

Chadh janaway tey rus pewany prame Da Dig janway tey chiknna choor Aen!

Muslimpower

MPA (400+ posts)
Qadyani backing MQM in Lahore

story2.gif