Policy Matters - 9th July 2011 - Imran Khan, Haider Abbas & Sharmila Farooqi - Imran's response to S

tijaz

MPA (400+ posts)
Shahbaz Shareef and Wikileaks

Nawaz Shareef made a recent allegation on Imran Khan about his being in the hiding during the long march. Khan sahib gave a good reply to it in Nasim Zehra#s program. It is very relevent to bring up the wikileaks revelation about Shahbaz Shareef (and for that matter Nawaz Shareef#s) sincerity about restoring the CJ. That is another great example of these brother#s big game of deceit. Not only that, they had the courage to blame Ik for his part in the movement. No remorse at all.
I also want to bring up the media#s role in covering this bombshell news. This shows media#s soft corner for the Shareefs. Not only they donot scrutinize them as harshly in tv interviews, as they do to IK, but they try not give a deserving attention to any such breaking news. I am sure everyone would agree with me that had such revelation been about IK, his political career would have been over by now, just because of media#s 24hr post mortem.

Please comment.

shah5ap

Senator (1k+ posts)
Re: Policy Matters - 9th July 2011 - Imran Khan, Haider Abbas & Sharmila Farooqi - Why Democracy is not Strong in Pakistan??

Imran Sar Boland ho, Imran Zindabad.

syediqbal

Minister (2k+ posts)
What a hypocratic talk Shermila and this MQM Leader that she is my sister and she said he is my big brother, what a talk?
Talk some thing sound good and good for the people of Pakistan, Karachi is burning and they are talking sister and brother drama,
we know what thet say behind the doors to each other.

Engineer

Citizen
Mughy tuu pehly bhee samagh nhn atti thee yaa loog elect kasay hoo jatay haan, jiss saay pochoo maaen naay PPP yaa nawaz koo vote nhn diya, phir bhee,,,anyways maaen tuu in kee manhos kee saklan dekha dekha aur inn kaay gandi kamon kee list soun soun kaay thaak gaya hoon. I knw Imran Khan is nt a politician fr sure, bt Im hoping kaay elect honay kaay baat woo kuch aur behtar hoo jaay, he already changed alot, so my vote is his, gud luck Imran Khan.

Urooj_lbw

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Re: Policy Matters - 9th July 2011 - Imran Khan, Haider Abbas & Sharmila Farooqi - Why Democracy is not Strong in Pakistan??

Imran Khan zindabad baba, Allah inshAllah is bande ki madad kare ga, you will see, i trust Allah , deer he andher nahi , aap dekho ke inshAllah
Nice one. Nawaz Sharif will someday pay for the munafiqat that he showed during the long march. No wonder PTI and JI are not ready to trust his "grand" alliance.

Zoaib

Minister (2k+ posts)

Imran Khan zindabad baba, Allah inshAllah is bande ki madad kare ga, you will see, i trust Allah , deer he andher nahi , aap dekho ke inshAllah

Indeed we'll see. Izzat aur Zillat Allah ke haath mein hai!

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

ns hasnt done any munafqat ,he did long march to restore the judicery and he did,zoaib cant you see who is chief justice.this stupid imran is ashamed that what he cant do in so many demonstrations ns has done in one long march because he was true leader of people and people did believe him,and ns proved.
if he still continued his long march (which was baseless) then you guys would say he continued to restore his goverment
all i can say for you is common sense is not that common now days

Yes, your comment proves that "Common sense is not common nowadays". You haven't seen how Nawaz Sharif has been doing politics for past many years...i thought he has learned after living in exile but what he has learned is that he won't stand up against any wrong. He would stand with all wrong doings. He didn't do opposition. He also hijacked the long march which was actually started by IK and he hijacked it as he saw it growing. He has been doing that all the time. Can't you see everytime what he does?

mjzafar

MPA (400+ posts)

Chaloo zardari se ithad na sahi lekan pehle wali 3 bateen too theek heen k nahi ?

Your motives are directed towards Pakistan or PML(N)/any other political party? First clarify that so that people don't waste time in replying to your comments. Anyone who would want betterment of Pakistan won't have any problem with IK even if he/she doesn't support IK directly or vehemently. Atleast you should be ready to give him a chance. He is honest...

میرا لیڈر نواز ایک بااصول شخص ہے، عدلیہ مہم میں گوجرانوالہ آکر میرے لیڈر نے ایک بہت اچھا فیصلہ کیا،اسٹیبلشمنٹ نے گھٹنے ٹیک دئیے تھے اور پھر پنجاب حکومت ملنے کا عندیہ دیا گیا اس لئیے میرے قائد نے حالات کے مطابق ایک اچھا فیصلہ کیا، عمران اور قاضی صاحب اگربے وقوف بن گئے تو وہ انکی اپنی نالائقی تھی، ایک اچھا پولیٹیشن بالکل ایسا ہی کرتا ہے،اگر آج کچھ لوگ اسکو ہائی جیک سمجھتے ہیں تو وہ پولیٹکس سے واقف ہی نہیں، اسکو کہتے ہیں ایک تیر سے دو شکار، چیف جسٹس نے تو بحال ہونا ہی تھا لیکن میرے لیڈر نے سیاسی بازی بھی جیت لی،باقی میں یہ ضرور کہوں گا کہ کوئی بھی میرے لیڈر کے خاندانی حق کو غصب نہیں کر سکتا، میرا لیڈر 2 بار وزیر اعظم رہ چکا ہے، 5 بار ہمیں بنجاب حکومت ملی ہے، اس لیئے حکومت ہمارا خاندانی حق ہے،میرا لیڈر اس عوام کو ٹیکسی سکیم دے گا، ساری قوم ٹیکسی چلائے گی ،کولمبس اس ٹیکسی ڈرایئورز یونین کا صدر ہوگا، ہم سب سستے تندور سے روٹی کھائیں گے پیاز کے ساتھ، پاکستان کتنی ترقی کرے گا، میرا لیڈر زندہ باد۔

Pakistani92

Senator (1k+ posts)

ns hasnt done any munafqat ,he did long march to restore the judicery and he did,zoaib cant you see who is chief justice.this stupid imran is ashamed that what he cant do in so many demonstrations ns has done in one long march because he was true leader of people and people did believe him,and ns proved.
if he still continued his long march (which was baseless) then you guys would say he continued to restore his goverment
all i can say for you is common sense is not that common now days

Mr. NS is not a leader at all, he is an opportunist that's why he joined long march, he sensed the importance of the event and joined it and then later on also made a good deal out of that for himself(long march kay bech mein hi wapis ho gaya)......