Point Blank 4th March 2010

capre786

Minister (2k+ posts)
[awaztv:34utmwl8]http://awazislam.com/Jan2010/Pointblank4mar2010.flv[/awaztv:34utmwl8]

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
[musharaf] (Great Leader) Mr Lukman Ist time I appreciate your program because you did not target only (N). This is all happened because the Dacate Generals Ist Zia took tictikty and Koras and scared the public and (Hathora Group) created. After that Musharaf illegal take over that country. He killed so many innocent including Lal Musjid, Bugti, and Banazir and so many more. Now please let me know if the generals support these criminals to protect themselves who is going to look after us. And Musharaf bring (Hudcush) and target killing in Karachi. He is enjoying and laughing outside of the country. I am only against you because you are in favor of that terrorist (Musharaf) If he done something good in his tenaur these things never happened.

pakistan first

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
pakistanstube said:
[musharaf] (Great Leader) Mr Lukman Ist time I appreciate your program because you did not target only (N). This is all happened because the Dacate Generals Ist Zia took tictikty and Koras and scared the public and (Hathora Group) created. After that Musharaf illegal take over that country. He killed so many innocent including Lal Musjid, Bugti, and Banazir and so many more. Now please let me know if the generals support these criminals to protect themselves who is going to look after us. And Musharaf bring (Hudcush) and target killing in Karachi. He is enjoying and laughing outside of the country. I am only against you because you are in favor of that terrorist (Musharaf) If he done something good in his tenaur these things never happened.

The summary of your comments is that before Musharraf's tenure Pakistan was a peaceful / honest country where no innocents were killed everybody respects law and order, politicians were corrupt free????? This is the same language you adopted which is now a days using by biased anchors & journalists. Matter of fact is Musharraf tried his level best to clear the criminals like Bugtee or people who involved in killing of innocents people through suicide bombings. I hope he will come back soon or later and rule the country to put us into the path to success.

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)
pakistanstube said:

That is our problem we dont appreciate good work.......What was pakistan before musharraf tenur and what was pakistan in his times if u analyess u will find the clear difference.....IF u talk popular matter Musharraf did lot of clearens but now u guyz made those dacoos a innocent man..Akbar bugti was one of the biggest Daco who was llotting his own Awam...........he was a all time Currupt and cruel Sardar...u guyz call him Saheed what else can worse then that........Reason musharraf got unpopular later is becuase he was trying to finish those sardars, vaderas, zameendars etc and these peoples who he trying to finish claiming a real owner of pakistan...so how could Musharraf survive if he is going against them..........those people use their money and all resources to make sure that musharraf wont stay and make peopls emotinal fools some people like you turst them and let them do these things.......but dont worry man just write my words some where Musharraf will come in power inshallah and he will clean all this crap this time and that will happen.......and he is the only hope if u want to see pakistan survive...and pls if u or any one want a counter reply so pls come with logic and facts..other wise dont bother reply...

pakistan first

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Nawaz09 said:
pakistanstube said:

That is our problem we dont appreciate good work.......What was pakistan before musharraf tenur and what was pakistan in his times if u analyess u will find the clear difference.....IF u talk popular matter Musharraf did lot of clearens but now u guyz made those dacoos a innocent man..Akbar bugti was one of the biggest Daco who was llotting his own Awam...........he was a all time Currupt and cruel Sardar...u guyz call him Saheed what else can worse then that........Reason musharraf got unpopular later is becuase he was trying to finish those sardars, vaderas, zameendars etc and these peoples who he trying to finish claiming a real owner of pakistan...so how could Musharraf survive if he is going against them..........those people use their money and all resources to make sure that musharraf wont stay and make peopls emotinal fools some people like you turst them and let them do these things.......but dont worry man just write my words some where Musharraf will come in power inshallah and he will clean all this crap this time and that will happen.......and he is the only hope if u want to see pakistan survive...and pls if u or any one want a counter reply so pls come with logic and facts..other wise dont bother reply...

Dear Nawaz, these anti musharraf group dont talk on logics or in other words dont want to use their sense to evaluate the circumstances, they just follow what biased anchors said in their own program. These anchors has nothing to deal with pakistan's stability, they are full time employee of the channel and they have to prepare a program just to "halal" their salaries, that's it. They dont care whether it would in favour of pakistan or it damage the pakistan's integrity. Double standard of those chanels is that they boldly broadcast Indian films on regular basis, all entertainment news related to bollywood only and yet claiming that they loves Pakistan!!!!

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)
pakistan first said:
Nawaz09 said:
pakistanstube said:

Dear Nawaz, these anti musharraf group dont talk on logics or in other words dont want to use their sense to evaluate the circumstances, they just follow what biased anchors said in their own program. These anchors has nothing to deal with pakistan's stability, they are full time employee of the channel and they have to prepare a program just to "halal" their salaries, that's it. They dont care whether it would in favour of pakistan or it damage the pakistan's integrity. Double standard of those chanels is that they boldly broadcast Indian films on regular basis, all entertainment news related to bollywood only and yet claiming that they loves Pakistan!!!!

Well said man.

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
This all bloodshed was due to corrupt and illegal generals who sold that country cheaper than steal mills land. Musharaf life this time is (Nashan-e-Ibrat). If someone just give him 5 good things he done for Pakistan I will really appreciate.

Nawaz09

Voter (50+ posts)
pakistanstube said:
This all bloodshed was due to corrupt and illegal generals who sold that country cheaper than steal mills land. Musharaf life this time is (Nashan-e-Ibrat). If someone just give him 5 good things he done for Pakistan I will really appreciate.

Steal mil..........what a joke do u if they sold steal mill at that time they would have more money...sicne then they have lost more then that money by the way of corruptiong and now no one is ready to buy that steal mill even in a half of that price....u should get ur facts correct....problem is that u guyz dont think u just watch tv shows or listen Imran or nawaz sharif speaking lies all the time and u accept that as a last word......what blood shed u are talking about Akber bugti....Bugit was a cruel man...and he was killing innocent peoples in his own area..he was black mailing govt....Bugt opertaion was the blessing for balochistan awam...and now u called that person a shaheed..we have to be shame of that..........swath malakand and other northeran area if u are talking about that blood shed then it still happening and now we are celeberating that we won some of that area....and in musharraf time there were only few area where that operation was happening swath and other area was peacfull even election happen in feb 18 in swath ...but now in this political govt we cant even enter in swath and surroundings......best democracy is where people get food stability and khushhali....doesnt matter it is coming through militry man or a king...................dubby and china are a biggest example in front of us....we could have that to iagar yeh politicans power ki lalach me corrupt judge iftekar chudery or lotery lawyers key sath mil kar pakistan ko itna badnam nahi kartey tu....pakistan was a fastest grwoing economy in asia acording to time magzine publish feb 2007...but after those lawyers start shouting on streets pakistans stays no where..and now we are in big time trouble ............when musharraf left we had heavy amount of reseves which we never had in history of pakistan but in politcans ney 4 months me subh safyaa kardyaa.....or abh kthey hian key last gove me kharab economy dee hai.....what a joke and worse things is that you guyz belive them and they make u emotional fools....they took u to IMF again or bhi pata naih kha kha say karzye lay rahey hain but u are happey that we have democracy....we have been fooled by this politicians in the name of democracy......we have more then 300 kings in parliment...and they don like some like musharraf to stay on top of them becuase phir unki dal naih gal tiii if musharraf stay their to watch them..