Point Blank 22nd March 2010 - Syed Mustafa Kamal

Psycho

MPA (400+ posts)
[awaztv:2uo6e3c8]http://awazislam.com/Jan2010/PointBlank22Mar2010.flv[/awaztv:2uo6e3c8]

C

commander

[zshare1:95hjezz6]SID=dl040&FID=74040372&FN=pb_22ndmar10.flv&iframewidth=648&iframeheight=415&width=640&height=370&H=74040372edc4d868[/zshare1:95hjezz6]

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
[musharaf] Loookman [altaf] Dear Lookman this was not your regular interview, because you are quite often very insulting (Budtameez) but this time it seems someone is holding your week point (organ). You did not show any papers are told him you don't want to listen him. Why is that difference. In my sense you are paid person. Please check your previous interview without MQM/Musharaf. Thanks.

ahsan

Citizen
There you are PakistanTube :).... I agree Mubasshir should show some Papers... Like Asian Journal and London Post or Connections with Black water etc.. etc.. I guess there was a Good question abt the blames and was replied well. To me the answers were quite BOLD and CONFIDENT enough doesnt require to ask something harshly... Another thing is that (my personal) if someone has some strong +ve attributes, I can ignore/neglect their -ves to a minimal level...

[pk flag] Anyways MK should be appreciated and Cloned to all over the Pakistan... [pk flag]

ahsan

Citizen
Mr. Rahat... Please open your Pandora Box here....Im sure you desperately want to do it.... [hilar] [hilar]

G

Rahat Jee ko Rahat kab meelagi Propagenda Kye Bagair MQM ke Kheelaaf [hilar]

Wesay kuch faida nahi hota Rahat Jee ke Jhoot say....

oohh.. ohhh.. Sorry.. Sorry.. main toh bhool hi gai thi ke wo toh Quran aur Hadees ki Baatain kartay hain aur khud hi un par Amal nahi kartay :?:

Such ko Accept nahi kartay........

Khair koi baat nahi...

Well, MQM is Rockingggggggg.....!! [clap]

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
[musharaf] loookmaaan [altaf] Mubshar is a big agent of Musharaf and mqm there is also another one called I forgot his name but he run Choraha. They both have religion problem. They went on that much extreme even they will happy if that country finished.

ahsan

Citizen
pakistanstube said:
loookmaaan Mubshar is a big agent of Musharaf and mqm there is also another one called I forgot his name but he run Choraha. They both have religion problem. They went on that much extreme even they will happy if that country finished.

I reckon your problem is MQM..... you hate Musharaf, Mubasshir and H.Nissar caz they have soft portion for MQM. :) Thats called MQM phobia my friend. I belive in case if N.Sharif or A.EDHI or Dr. Qadeer or Anyone who would join MQM you will start HATING them... and on the other hands if President George W Bush or Israel would say something AGAINST MQM, YOU will start Loving G.W.Bush and Israel too, caz they're against MQM. If it comes to liking MQM, you wouldnt care about Religion or your country as the Center of attention is MQM in you mind... You will call everone as La-Deen and Non-Pakistani when they like MQM..... In few years time..... You wouldnt even care about if your Country finished as you wrote your desperation by covering MQM....

Cure is Simple:

1) Stop watching current affair and ZH programs... It makes you emotional... Try to keep yourself busy all the times and never be alone.....
2) Try to embrace people on the basis of humanity... as we all have plus n minuses.
3) Every Political party and its worker is as patriotic as you... Being an individual we always have differences and will be... Thats natural....
4) Stop hating others... Life is too short to hate hah....