PMLN is not able to govern our country

saeed khan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PLMN politicians are saying that they did not know anything about Rymonds drama before he left the country.
If it is true then PMLN is unable to govern any part of our country because governing party should be aware whatever happens and if they knew and did not take any action then still they are unable to govern.
Whereas I think PMLN knew everything and played a big part in Rymonds drama.
It is habit of PMLN and specially Sharif bros to say "I did not know" as like NS did in 98/99 when Mush attacked on Kargil and now his all pets are doing the same.

enigma_1357

MPA (400+ posts)
u know dear, MUSHI did kargil, mian sb said he was totally unaware of it. a member of punjab assembly from pml n put forward a resolution against media, they said they were unaware of it. they were many other issues when they said they were unaware of it, now Rymonds case, they once again said they are un aware of it. i am afraid, kissi din mian sb ki koi G**nd maar ley aur mian sb ko pata hi na chaley :P

Urooj_lbw

hahahahhahahahah, u r right, i can't stop laughing, bohot bare m u n a f i q hen ye Mian bros, their problem is that they used to inject high dose of gherat to their supporters, that's how they stay in power, u know sherepunjab kind of title, but originally he is geedarepunjab, now it is proved, i am happy that they were in Punjab government otherwise they would used this opportunity for themselves against any1, who was governing Punjab, now high time for us to open our eyes
u know dear, MUSHI did kargil, mian sb said he was totally unaware of it. a member of punjab assembly from pml n put forward a resolution against media, they said they were unaware of it. they were many other issues when they said they were unaware of it, now Rymonds case, they once again said they are un aware of it. i am afraid, kissi din mian sb ki koi G**nd maar ley aur mian sb ko pata hi na chaley :P

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
ghanjey log sirf london mein baal lagwaney mein masroof hai kia larkiyaan pataa ni hai inhein:P

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
PLMN politicians are saying that they did not know anything about Rymonds drama before he left the country.
If it is true then PMLN is unable to govern any part of our country because governing party should be aware whatever happens and if they knew and did not take any action then still they are unable to govern.
Whereas I think PMLN knew everything and played a big part in Rymonds drama.
It is habit of PMLN and specially Sharif bros to say "I did not know" as like NS did in 98/99 when Mush attacked on Kargil and now his all pets are doing the same.
If PMLN says, they don't know, then none of the party other than PMLN is able to govern the country, because we know from where things are controlled, and only PMLN can challange them (look at the history, challange to Jahangir Karamat, Musharraf). None of the others can't even dare to mention their names...................

student

Senator (1k+ posts)
If they are helpless and has no control then why the hell dont they resign? It just hypocracy...
If PMLN says, they don't know, then none of the party other than PMLN is able to govern the country, because we know from where things are controlled, and only PMLN can challange them (look at the history, challange to Jahangir Karamat, Musharraf). None of the others can't even dare to mention their names...................

Urooj_lbw

is ko kehten he ke begherat ke intehaa, i thought that shiningstar kind of ********** will come to their senses after davis case, where his leader geedarepunjab left for spring break along with kulsum and nikka bhai, magar unfortunately tum logon ke lie to ab naarajahannum hi maarna pare ga, kion tum agar begherat ho to ho, magar tumhaare leaderon ne qoom ko ruswa kardia oor khud itni himmat nahi ke saamne aake koi baat karsaken, munafiq, Allah maare ga is munafiq ko inshAllah

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
If they are helpless and has no control then why the hell dont they resign? It just hypocracy...
Name the party who can sustain Army & Establishment pressure and quote some examples when they have really gone against them, I will request PMLN to leave Govt.
Brother, keep in mind, the only party which is currently doing antiestablishment poliics is PMLN, though in certain matters they are also bypassed, like this incident.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
is ko kehten he ke begherat ke intehaa, i thought that shiningstar kind of ********** will come to their senses after davis case, where his leader geedarepunjab left for spring break along with kulsum and nikka bhai, magar unfortunately tum logon ke lie to ab naarajahannum hi maarna pare ga, kion tum agar begherat ho to ho, magar tumhaare leaderon ne qoom ko ruswa kardia oor khud itni himmat nahi ke saamne aake koi baat karsaken, munafiq, Allah maare ga is munafiq ko inshAllah
koi point hai tu mention karo, gallian day kar apna family background na batao........apnay ganday zehan ko istamal karo aur agar himat hai tu ********* ki jagha pura word likho, Zindagi aur Moot ALLAH k hath main hai.

haqiqat

MPA (400+ posts)

ok here we go again
cant you remember uncle mushy son of 1000 fathers said many times he didnt know about this or didnt know about that for example he said he didnt know about afia siddque when she was abducted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [hilar]

crankthskunk

Name the party who can sustain Army & Establishment pressure and quote some examples when they have really gone against them, I will request PMLN to leave Govt.
Brother, keep in mind, the only party which is currently doing antiestablishment poliics is PMLN, though in certain matters they are also bypassed, like this incident.
Shiningstar,

Mark my word for it, PMLN will come out as the worst hit party from this episode, closely followed by PPP.

1- Yesterdays capital talk PMLN Pervaiz Rashid started to accuse Imran Khan of being scared from the Military. He was given a befitting answer by IK. IK actually held the press conference yesterday afternoon and clearly blamed the Army and ISI.

2- He repeated the same allegations again in the program Aaj ki Khabbar. I really dont know which program is aired first in Pakistan. It could be this program first and capital talk second.

3- Sanaullah announced that if PMLN is involved he would resign. I have posted a story from Tribune in another thread, which claims that Sanaullah was directly involved in issuing the instructions to the jail staff not to interfere with the ISI take over of the jail, even the mobiles of jail staffs were taken away, so no one could leak the news outside.

4- Khawaja Saad also spread same false rumours try to portray innocence.

5- I am just watching Siddiq Al Farooq on ARY News spreading same lies.

6- Nisar Ali Khan said similar things in different programs.

One thing is sure, the news and facts will come out slowly, I can only see the whole of PMLN having eggs on their faces, without shadow of any doubt.
Problem is these people never learn their lessons, and they keep misleading the public, liars never leave their inherent nature of telling lies.

Siddiq is saying that raising the issue of terrorism in the case of Davis was the responsibility of the advocate of the families. I have never heard such non-sense in my life. All over the world, it is a established fact that the prosecution prepares the case based on the evidence collected by the police. It is definitely the responsibility of the Punjab's Prosecutors to file the terrorism and subversive activities against the State of Pakistan charges.

shiningstar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Shiningstar,

Mark my word for it, PMLN will come out as the worst hit party from this episode, closely followed by PPP.

1- Yesterday’s capital talk PMLN Pervaiz Rashid started to accuse Imran Khan of being scared from the Military. He was given a befitting answer by IK. IK actually held the press conference yesterday afternoon and clearly blamed the Army and ISI.

2- He repeated the same allegations again in the program Aaj ki Khabbar. I really don’t know which program is aired first in Pakistan. It could be this program first and capital talk second.

3- Sanaullah announced that if PMLN is involved he would resign. I have posted a story from Tribune in another thread, which claims that Sanaullah was directly involved in issuing the instructions to the jail staff not to interfere with the ISI take over of the jail, even the mobiles of jail staffs were taken away, so no one could leak the news outside.

One thing is sure, the news and facts will come out slowly, I can only see the whole of PMLN having eggs on their faces, without shadow of any doubt.
Problem is these people never learn their lessons, and they keep misleading the public, liars never leave their inherent nature of telling lies.

Siddiq is saying that raising the issue of terrorism in the case of Davis was the responsibility of the advocate of the families. I have never heard such non-sense in my life. All over the world, it is a established fact that the prosecution prepares the case based on the evidence collected by the police. It is definitely the responsibility of the Punjab's Prosecutors to file the terrorism and subversive activities against the State of Pakistan charges.
You have not answered my question, this means none of the party in pakistan can sustain pressure to the extent that PMLN has sustained, now and in the past, this is for sure.
1. In yesterdays Capital Talk Pervaiz Rasheed has clearly mentioned the name of people who have been involved in this deal, i.e. ISI and asked IK to mention this, he was just doing Aain, Baain, Shain.......IK is just playing politics on this issue. By the way he should held protest in front of GHQ on Mall Road.
2. 3. 4. 5. 6. All the leaders of PMLN have consistent statement that they are not involved in this.
Rest should play with it..I never mind...

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Masha allah Dictator ka pitho agaya again. Are you that sick or retarded or what? Cause i dont know why your ars starts burning when you hear PML name. Dont worry, you and your dictator generals and the bloody hypocrats all will be buldozed in next elections. No one has the guts to take on all the hypocrats like PML . They have taken a tough stance against army, ISI, The bhata khoor Altaf, the diesel Fazlu . Not to mention the craziness that Imran is showing these days , he will point to everyone except the army. Every one knows it is the Army who did all of this.
So shut your mouths and stay with your dictator pithoos.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Let us know where Imran has been vocal against the Army? or does he think all the crapo going on in the country is not done by them?
Is he sick or what?
He was not a hypocrat i used to think but i figured out he will start talkin against every one but not army. Any specific reasons?
Shiningstar,

1- Yesterday’s capital talk PMLN Pervaiz Rashid started to accuse Imran Khan of being scared from the Military. He was given a befitting answer by IK. IK actually held the press conference yesterday afternoon and clearly blamed the Army and ISI.

2- He repeated the same allegations again in the program Aaj ki Khabbar. I really don’t know which program is aired first in Pakistan. It could be this program first and capital talk second.

usm100

Minister (2k+ posts)
Very True..
Imran did not said a word and kept laughing. And yes he has not been vocal against Army? i am not sure why but i think he is being a hypocrat like all the others. And well most of the guys here belong to MQM, or dictators pithoos whose arses start burning by the name of PML so dont worry lol
You have not answered my question, this means none of the party in pakistan can sustain pressure to the extent that PMLN has sustained, now and in the past, this is for sure.
1. In yesterdays Capital Talk Pervaiz Rasheed has clearly mentioned the name of people who have been involved in this deal, i.e. ISI and asked IK to mention this, he was just doing Aain, Baain, Shain.......IK is just playing politics on this issue. By the way he should held protest in front of GHQ on Mall Road.
2. 3. 4. 5. 6. All the leaders of PMLN have consistent statement that they are not involved in this.
Rest should play with it..I never mind...

paki-lover

MPA (400+ posts)
We r coward . Har koi apni apni party ko suport kar rahay hai koi pakistan ko suport nahi kerta hum ney kabhi pakistani ban kar socha bustard mushi ney pakistan ka sudha kiya houa hai drone attack issi liya ho raha hai