PMLN and PTI seem to be agreeing to call for early general elections .

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)
If one were to read into a statement of Imran khan and of Majib ur Rehman Shami it appears that in return of dharnas and going back on call for PM resignation an early election may be in March next year has tentatively been agreed between PTI and PMLN . However to satisfy PPP,and other smaller parties a last ditch effort to save current parliament is still ongoing .

This is big gamble for PTI because it is unlikely that in next election PTI can improve coalition position in KPK but at the same time it risks giving up CM ship of KPK . In Interior Sindh PTI is trying to improve position but PTI government in Sindh is as unlikely as Imran becoming a Jew . So what is left is possible gains in Punjab and Centre , basically it is a election for PM ship of Imran and denying PMLN Punjab ,meaning destroying the only effective sunni led political party of Pakistan.

Indications are that agencies are planning for PTI to gain a few more seats in Sindh which will improve PTI standing in Centre .

In Punjab Imran can get quite a few seats in purely urban areas but over the years the rural class cast out urban constituencies in such a way that by incorporating surrounding rural areas of cities ,the city dweller is forced to elect a rural malik or chaudhary and all power goes back to rural leaders . Without this work of new boundaries for constituencies and clear rural urban demarkation ,requiring possibly a new census , PTI cannot use its urban vote bank . This will be resisted tooth and nail by current parliament as new census is unacceptable to Such based PPP and feudal lords of Punjab as this removes their prepared vote lists used for decades for their benefit .
Imran has indicated his liberal tilt and his prejudice against welloff and monarchial parties , so he can expect stiff opposition and detail ed fundign of Anti Imran smaller parties and groups . Imran for example cannot win in Islamabad without agencies help ,so bored are people especially businessman group inconvenienced by dharnas and loss of income to one third of average .

There is one way to save both parliament and appease PTI without elections which can benefit Imran personally , that is that PMLN and PPP let this parliament continue and next presidential election be called early by direct vote of president and president is given more powers , meaning Imran becomes president , agencies and minor political parties will not like it though as strong president directly elected is country,s need but even army will not like it .

Overall I doubt if PTI will gain much from early elections , and PMLN cannot write its death warrant by removing Nawaz as leader ,whose. Votes is what PMLN is really .

The enemies of Pakistan who were not happy with improving economy and PMLN alliance with Sunni countries have already benefitted tremendously from Dharnas . Of course Agencies will not let Imran become too strong either ,so stalemate of Pakistan is to continue .

There are other ways by which PMLN and PTI can assure that any understanding between them is not sabotaged by third parties so they should take on senior high court and supreme court judiciary ,which will create hurdles to implementation of any understandings , they really need to reduce retirement age of judges to sixty so that judiciary is not able to be used by agencies to sabotage PMLN and PTI understandings , they need to remove overpolticised judges of IHC and SC by this mechanics , Gen .Raheel should also screen agencies and remove people who at foreign behest create national crisis every six months .

I doubt that once Nawaz has resigned in centre and Punjab , the agencies will have any use of PTI or Imran , lets assume they still have some use of Nawaz or Imran after this election seriously gets going .

Last edited:
ح

حکایت جنوں

چلو لاہور جلسے کے بعد شیخ صاحب کی عقل تو کچھ ٹھکانے آئی کہ اب پی ٹی آئی کو کم سے کم ایک فریق تو مانا- ورنہ تو حضرت پچھلے دنوں بادشاہت کے حق میں دلائل دیتے پائے گئے تھے

azaad62

Councller (250+ posts)
this guy needs to wake up ,,,you really need to get out brother shaikh ,,,,your telent is being wasted in your dreamland

rtabasum2

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
چلو لاہور جلسے کے بعد شیخ صاحب کی عقل تو کچھ ٹھکانے آئی کہ اب پی ٹی آئی کو کم سے کم ایک فریق تو مانا- ورنہ تو حضرت پچھلے دنوں بادشاہت کے حق میں دلائل دیتے پائے گئے تھے

Sheikh believes in rule of ARMY but wt I hv observed is his racist tendencies does not like IK caz he think he represents Pathans n [MENTION=56056]shaikh[/MENTION] thinks that if NS loses than it will be a big loss for punjab

ح

حکایت جنوں

Sheikh believes in rule of ARMY but wt I hv observed is his racist tendencies does not like IK caz he think he represents Pathans n @shaikh thinks that if NS loses than it will be a big loss for punjab

تبسم باجی لوگ مجھے اس سائٹ پر پتا نہیں کیا کیا سمجھتے ہیں مگر میں ایک عام سا مسلمان ہوں اور سمجھتا ہوں کہ اسلام ہی اس ملک کو بلکہ ساری اسلامی دنیا کو بچا سکتا ہے- میرے تو حلق سے یہ پنجابی پشتوں کشمکش کی بات نہیں اترتی- عمران خان لاہور ملتان کراچی اور پشاور ہر جگہ برابر مقبول ہے- کیوں؟؟؟ کیونکہ وہ ایک پاکستانی قومیت کا حامل شخص ہے- اس کا باپ میانوالی کا سرائیکی تھا- اس کی ساری زندگی لاہور گزری، نسلاً پشتوں ہے اور مشرقی پنجاب سے تاریخی تعلق کی وجہ سے مہاجر بھی اس کو اپنا لیڈر سمجھتے ہیں- حقیقت یہ ہے کہ یہی پاکستانی قومیت ہے- اس کا مقابلہ ایک خود پرست، لالچی اور کرپٹ اور یک شناختی کشمیری (نواز شریف) کیا کرے گا- اگر نسلی لسانی یا قومی طور پر بات کرنی ہے تو عمران خان کی کامیابی نوشتہ دیوار ہے

ویسے پٹھان تو افغانستان تا دہلی پھیلے ہوئے ہیں- ان کی اسلام کی خدمات سے کسی اندھے یا انتہائی متعصب شخص ہی کو انکار ہو سکتا ہے

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)

تبسم باجی لوگ مجھے اس سائٹ پر پتکیا سمجھتے ہیں مگر میں ایک عام سا مسلمان ہوں اھتا ہوں کہ اسلام ہی اس ملک کو بلکہ ساری اسلامی دنیا کو بچا سکتا ہے- میرے تو حلق سے یہ پنجابی پشتوں کشمکش کی بات نہیں اترتی- عمران خان لاہور ملتان کراچی اور پشاور ہر جگہ برابر مقبول ہے- کیوں؟؟؟ کیونکہ وہ ایک پاکستانی قومیت کا حامل شخص ہے- اس کا باپ میانوالی کا سرائیکی تھا- اس کی ساری زندگی لاہور گزری، نسلاً پشتوں ہے اور مشرقی پنجاب سے تاریخی تعلق کی وجہ سے مہاجر بھی اس کو اپنا لیڈر سمجھتے ہیں- حقیقت یہ ہے کہ یہی پاکستانی قومیت ہے- اس کا مقابلہ ایک خود پرست، لالچی اور کرپٹ اور یک شناختی کشمیری (نواز شریف) کیا کرے گا- اگر نسلی لسانی یا قومی طور پر بات کرنی ہے تو عمران خان کی کامیابی نوشتہ دیوار ہے

ویسے پٹھان تو افغانستان تا دہلی پھیلے ہوئے ہیں- ان کی اسلام کی خدمات سے کسی اندھے یا انتہائی متعصب شخص ہی کو انکار ہو سکتا ہ [/QUOTE I am surprised by response , Was new elections not a demand of PTI , they seem to be getting it , the day sindh and punjab government esp sindh lifted ban on recruiments it was clear that elections are near . Mujib shami an old timer journalist semi ideologue on ARY was saying something about new early elections , he was a main ideological journalist of Zia regime like Takbir sallahaudin .
Regarding racist remarks , it is true to the extent that I regard urdu speakers as good office administrators , Pathans as good fighters , Punjabi as good planners , people living on Punjab KPK borders as good leaders . For national leadership Punjabis are most respectful and careful to lesser provinces . For reasons I myself cannot comprehend Urdu speakers and Pashtoons can run the whole show well as number two but the moment they become number one ,they become dictatorial . Were Sindis not too relaxed and were they a bit more modern and educated ,they are also effective rulers for a while . Yes I prefer military rule under a Punjabi or KPK Punjab border area person or someone who is from other nationalities with extensive travel . One type of person I do not want is a Punjabi or pashtoon brought up by votes ,a street agitator essentially rising to top .

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)
I am surprised by response , Was new elections not a demand of PTI , they seem to be getting it , the day sindh and punjab government esp sindh lifted ban on recruiments it was clear that elections are near . Mujib shami an old timer journalist semi ideologue on ARY was saying something about new early elections , he was a main ideological journalist of Zia regime like Takbir sallahaudin .

Regarding racist remarks , it is true to the extent that I regard urdu speakers as good office administrators , Pathans as good fighters , Punjabi as good planners , people living on Punjab KPK borders as good leaders . For

national leadership Punjabis are most respectful and careful to lesser provinces . For reasons I myself cannot comprehend Urdu speakers and Pashtoons can run the whole show well as number two but the moment they become number one ,they become dictatorial . Were Sindis not too relaxed and were they a bit more modern and educated ,they are also effective rulers for a while . Yes I prefer military rule under a Punjabi or KPK Punjab border area person or someone who is from other nationalities with extensive travel . One type of person I do not want is a Punjabi or pashtoon brought up by votes ,a street agitator essentially rising to top .

I regard Imran's tendencies as against strong central government , against religion and against propertied classes , this means that before PMLN evaporates we islamcists will have to create a new party with immense funds and new ways of politics and till at time let PMLN resist PTI of other forces .

Sheikh believes in rule of ARMY but wt I hv observed is his racist tendencies does not like IK caz he think he represents Pathans n @shaikh thinks that if NS loses than it will be a big loss for punjab

rtabasum2

I am surprised by response , Was new elections not a demand of PTI , they seem to be getting it , the day sindh and punjab government esp sindh lifted ban on recruiments it was clear that elections are near . Mujib shami an old timer journalist semi ideologue on ARY was saying something about new early elections , he was a main ideological journalist of Zia regime like Takbir sallahaudin .

Regarding racist remarks , it is true to the extent that I regard urdu speakers as good office administrators , Pathans as good fighters , Punjabi as good planners , people living on Punjab KPK borders as good leaders . For

national leadership Punjabis are most respectful and careful to lesser provinces . For reasons I myself cannot comprehend Urdu speakers and Pashtoons can run the whole show well as number two but the moment they become number one ,they become dictatorial . Were Sindis not too relaxed and were they a bit more modern and educated ,they are also effective rulers for a while . Yes I prefer military rule under a Punjabi or KPK Punjab border area person or someone who is from other nationalities with extensive travel . One type of person I do not want is a Punjabi or pashtoon brought up by votes ,a street agitator essentially rising to top .

I regard Imran's tendencies as against strong central government , against religion and against propertied classes , this means that before PMLN evaporates we islamcists will have to create a new party with immense funds and new ways of politics and till at time let PMLN resist PTI of other forces .

Sheikh Sahib new game is that PTI does not want NS resignation now or caretaker Govt, now they want election but before that accountability with Army or SC intervention becaz if they agree to caretaker Govt than PPP n PMLn wud again decide who too select for caretaker, u remember Khurshid Shah offering the seat of opposition leadership to IK but he refused, he wants accountability before anything or the game will be played on till somebody steps in n say stop.

ح

حکایت جنوں

Sheikh Sahib new game is that PTI does not want NS resignation now or caretaker Govt, now they want election but before that accountability with Army or SC intervention becaz if they agree to caretaker Govt than PPP n PMLn wud again decide who too select for caretaker, u remember Khurshid Shah offering the seat of opposition leadership to IK but he refused, he wants accountability before anything or the game will be played on till somebody steps in n say stop.

شیخ صاحب نے مختلف قوموں کی مختلف خصوصیات گنوائی ہیں- مجھے چونکہ نسل پرستی کے پاس بھی پھٹکنے کی کبھی توفیق نہیں ہوئی اس لئے ابھی تک ان کی پوسٹ کے اس حصے کا مطلب نہیں سمجھ پایا-

باقی ان کی ایک بات میں دم ہے کہ عمران خان کی مذہبی سوچ پروٹسٹنٹ ازم کا چربہ ہے جسے شیخ صاحب انٹی اسلام کہ رہے ہیں شائد- مگر میرا اس بات کے مقابلے میں آرگمنٹ ہے کہ اسلام روایت کے ساتھ منتقل ہوا ہے- اسے نہ بھٹو چیلنج کر سکا تھا نہ عمران کر سکے گا- ماڈرن اسلام کے محاورے سے بالآخر عمران خان کو پیچھے ہٹنا پڑے گا

rtabasum2

شیخ صاحب نے مختلف قوموں کی مختلف خصوصیات گنوائی ہیں- مجھے چونکہ نسل پرستی کے پاس بھی پھٹکنے کی کبھی توفیق نہیں ہوئی اس لئے ابھی تک ان کی پوسٹ کے اس حصے کا مطلب نہیں سمجھ پایا-

باقی ان کی ایک بات میں دم ہے کہ عمران خان کی مذہبی سوچ پروٹسٹنٹ ازم کا چربہ ہے جسے شیخ صاحب انٹی اسلام کہ رہے ہیں شائد- مگر میرا اس بات کے مقابلے میں آرگمنٹ ہے کہ اسلام روایت کے ساتھ منتقل ہوا ہے- اسے نہ بھٹو چیلنج کر سکا تھا نہ عمران کر سکے گا- ماڈرن اسلام کے محاورے سے بالآخر عمران خان کو پیچھے ہٹنا پڑے گا

The only criticism IK is facing today is caz of women dancing in his Jalsas but they hv failed to notice that only PTI has managed to revive Jalsa culture in Pakistan n also is the most popular party in Pakistan for women. PTI has tapped into the most unexplored segment of the society that is women n youngsters n they hv catered for their attention. IK personal belief only Allah knows but outwardly he is always quoting Iqbal nothing to be compared with protestants.

jagga9

تبسم باجی لوگ مجھے اس سائٹ پر پتا نہیں کیا کیا سمجھتے ہیں مگر میں ایک عام سا مسلمان ہوں اور سمجھتا ہوں کہ اسلام ہی اس ملک کو بلکہ ساری اسلامی دنیا کو بچا سکتا ہے- میرے تو حلق سے یہ پنجابی پشتوں کشمکش کی بات نہیں اترتی- عمران خان لاہور ملتان کراچی اور پشاور ہر جگہ برابر مقبول ہے- کیوں؟؟؟ کیونکہ وہ ایک پاکستانی قومیت کا حامل شخص ہے- اس کا باپ میانوالی کا سرائیکی تھا- اس کی ساری زندگی لاہور گزری، نسلاً پشتوں ہے اور مشرقی پنجاب سے تاریخی تعلق کی وجہ سے مہاجر بھی اس کو اپنا لیڈر سمجھتے ہیں- حقیقت یہ ہے کہ یہی پاکستانی قومیت ہے- اس کا مقابلہ ایک خود پرست، لالچی اور کرپٹ اور یک شناختی کشمیری (نواز شریف) کیا کرے گا- اگر نسلی لسانی یا قومی طور پر بات کرنی ہے تو عمران خان کی کامیابی نوشتہ دیوار ہے

ویسے پٹھان تو افغانستان تا دہلی پھیلے ہوئے ہیں- ان کی اسلام کی خدمات سے کسی اندھے یا انتہائی متعصب شخص ہی کو انکار ہو سکتا ہے

kia baat aik aik lagz jesy gulaab ka phoool hon mere leader k liay aur lalak jaan aur kernel shr khan jesi cheeti qaum k liay

GeoG

Lolz, Aunty Yeh Sirf tunhamri Choti aur Gandhi Soch Hai
I used to regard you as good Pakistani but you are a pathetic racist, in love with long bearded ones, nothing more...

rtabasum2

Lolz, Aunty Yeh Sirf tunhamri Choti aur Gandhi Soch Hai
I used to regard you as good Pakistani but you are a pathetic racist, in love with long bearded ones, nothing more...

I still regard u as a .......
Jo_Bole_So_Nihaal_(film).jpg
....:lol:

Omrkhan

Minister (2k+ posts)

Imran Khan sacha admi he isleye sab ka leader he.

shaikh

Minister (2k+ posts)
rtabasumsSheikh believes in rule of ARMY but wt I hv observed is hicoutendencies does not like IK caz he think he represents Pathans n @shaikh thinks that if NS loses than it will be a big loss for punjab

Muslims have a society which is less disciplined than some western societies , they are also less organized , so historically speaking they did well under strong kings and conquerers , meaning under strong central authority and that they were reduced to vassals of non Muslim powers when they put too much democracy in them . The only reminiscent thing in modern democracy in subcontinent is family based political parties . These family based political parties are usually stronger in preserving democracy versus other organized forces in our society like army than parties with no such structure . You might see Nawaz take on army but not Jamaat Islamic do that , later is now an agency party .

What really scares me is threat of anarchy , I have lived in my past in two countries which were destroyed by civil war later , my apprehensions about PPP, and PTI being pro anarchy parties is not without base .

Pathans have played an important role in military ascend of Muslims of the subcontinent but overall with few exceptions they have not run the whole show well , robbed Punjab and Delhi , before that blinded Mughal emperor and so on , when they were used for a specific national or Muslim objective ,they did well , when left to own they could not run systems as well as mughals .

The worrying part is that due to polygamy and high birth rate in Pat Hans , despite considerable academic and economic achievements , there is a huge reservoir of men and women left in semi ignorance and violent ways . Apart from pashto musical tunes , the Punjab gets opium , suicide bombers, kidnappers and such like things from KPK along with endless line of shifters to Punjab which has already caused political instability in Urban Karachi , no society can deal with such a brisk melting pot . The pro anarchy tendency in pashtuns has somehow surfaced in Imran lately after head injury and it is clear.

Last edited: