PMIK withdraws GIDC Ordinance, Now government would possibly have to pay 295b if lost case in SC

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
what a dum PM we have. I am ashamed of being part of PTI for so many years

بھائِی اس میں غلطی کیا ہے ، عمران وزیر اعظم ہے ، اس کا یہ مطلب نہیں کہ وہ ہر کام کا ایکسپرٹ ہے ،اس کے وزیر اور بیورہ کریسی نے اسے ایک مسئلہ بتایا جہ عرسے سے حل نہیں ہو رہا، اور اس کا حل تجویز کیا، اس کو بہتر لگا تو اس نے منظوری دے دی ، اب اگر میڈیا نے اسے سکے کا دوسرا رخ دکھایا تو وہ اپنی غلطی پر اڑ نہیں گیا بلکہ اپنے فیصلے کو واپس لے لیا، یہی جمہوریت ہے، پچھلی حکومتوں مین ایسا کب ہوتا تھا ؟ میڈیا روزانہ ایسے کیس ہائی لائٹ کرتا تھا لیکن کسی کے کان پر جو تک نہیں رینگتی تھی

Steyn

You need to be Steyn to keep burning all the time.

- PM did wrong by waiving off 50% of Tax.
- PM did wrong by taking back the Decision.

As for a genuine Person this should be.

- PM did wrong by waiving off 50% of tax.
- PM did right by correcting his mistake and taking back the decision upon Public sentiments.

The only one burning is you.

Can't defend the saadiq and ameen? Attack me.

Steyn

بھائِی اس میں غلطی کیا ہے ، عمران وزیر اعظم ہے ، اس کا یہ مطلب نہیں کہ وہ ہر کام کا ایکسپرٹ ہے ،اس کے وزیر اور بیورہ کریسی نے اسے ایک مسئلہ بتایا جہ عرسے سے حل نہیں ہو رہا، اور اس کا حل تجویز کیا، اس کو بہتر لگا تو اس نے منظوری دے دی ، اب اگر میڈیا نے اسے سکے کا دوسرا رخ دکھایا تو وہ اپنی غلطی پر اڑ نہیں گیا بلکہ اپنے فیصلے کو واپس لے لیا، یہی جمہوریت ہے، پچھلی حکومتوں مین ایسا کب ہوتا تھا ؟ میڈیا روزانہ ایسے کیس ہائی لائٹ کرتا تھا لیکن کسی کے کان پر جو تک نہیں رینگتی تھی

LOL. Imran Khan took a Uturn because he saw the public outrage and tabdeeli was getting exposed.

He tried his best to hide this and pass it in secrecy. But Allah wanted to expose him so the news got out.

In democracies, the government doesn't try to pass laws through presidential ordinance but parliament.

Imran harami knew full well what he was doing and for who. I.e his rich friends who invested in PTI.

Lone_Fighter

Senator (1k+ posts)
The only one burning is you.

Can't defend the saadiq and ameen? Attack me.

LOLZZZZ My comment clearly showed the kind of unsatisfied person you are vs a normal person. You the type of person who complains of the glass full empty, then when it is 40% filled you complain that it is 60% empty, when it is entirely full, you complain why is it full it is going to spill. Bottom line you will always be burning. LOLZZZZZ

Steyn

LOLZZZZ My comment clearly showed the kind of unsatisfied person you are vs a normal person. You the type of person who complains of the glass full empty, then when it is 40% filled you complain that it is 60% empty, when it is entirely full, you complain why is it full it is going to spill. Bottom line you will always be burning. LOLZZZZZ

No idea what you're talking about. I think you have comprehension problems.

Read the image again until you realise the stupidity of Imran Khan.

Steyn

Lone_Fighter please dont be insensitive, leave this mentally retarded alone

Mr Slave of Niazi, Imran Khan is the mentally retarded one
facebook_1567594487106.jpg

Lone_Fighter

Senator (1k+ posts)
No idea what you're talking about. I think you have comprehension problems.

Read the image again until you realise the stupidity of Imran Khan.

And you have burning problem. You think the decision he made was wrong. He took back the decision and now you think taking it back is wrong.

mhafeez

آرڈیننس کی واپسی کافی نہیں ہے ، جن لوگوں نے ایشو کروایا انہیں نیب کے حوالے کریں

islamabadi

Minister (2k+ posts)
PTI waives of 300 billion stuck in litigation....meanwhile the ENTIRE AMOUNT collected by Pakistan Banao certificates is 4,5 billion ! minus the 1,5 billion spent on the marketing of PBC and the net collection of Pakistan Banao certificates is a grand 3 billion ! meanwhile forgiving 300 billion from money ALREADY collected from consumers !

Issey kehte hen khotey k puttar!

Steyn

He is not mental, he is among the Paid brigaid who pose as ex-PTI supporter to misguide the readers. Not to mention he lies, abuses and doesn't shy away from taking U-turns as well.

And there you go you piece of shit in my ignore list for slandering me.

I am a Muslim and i believe in Holy Quran which has taught me to not do blind following of anyone and to be just even if it is against myself.

People like you who do blind following to the point of worship of filthy people like Imran Khan, Nawaz and Zardari are the reason Pakistan is the shithole of earth.

You people call yourself Muslims when you try to make a liar like Imran Khan saadiq and ameen.

Of course people like me who fear Allah and speak about wrongs of anyone be it Imran Khan look like paid brigade to you because your morality is in the toilet so much that your conscience can't imagine someone criticising your cult leader is doing it because your cult leader is a liar. And a Muslim looks like paid brigade to you.

Off you go to the scum list. You survived for a lot of time so congratulations on that.

You filthy patwaris, jiyalas and youthias. You're the reason for destruction of my Pakistan.

mhafeez

جن لوگوں نے عمران خان کو تھوک لگایا انہیں گرفتار کرائے ، دوسرے ایک عام آدمی کو معلوم تھا کہ یہ ایشو کیا ہے وزیر اعظم کو نہیں پتا تھا؟؟

Hate_Nooras

I am a Muslim and i believe in Holy Quran which has taught me to not do blind following of anyone and to be just even if it is against myself.

People like you who do blind following to the point of worship of filthy people like Imran Khan, Nawaz and Zardari are the reason Pakistan is the shithole of earth.

You people call yourself Muslims when you try to make a liar like Imran Khan saadiq and ameen.

Of course people like me who fear Allah and speak about wrongs of anyone be it Imran Khan look like paid brigade to you because your morality is in the toilet so much that your conscience can't imagine someone criticising your cult leader is doing it because your cult leader is a liar. And a Muslim looks like paid brigade to you.

Off you go to the scum list. You survived for a lot of time so congratulations on that.

You filthy patwaris, jiyalas and youthias. You're the reason for destruction of my Pakistan.
Stop pretending that you are some pious muslim, you are just a hypocritical moron desperate to get noticed.

Lone_Fighter

Senator (1k+ posts)
I think he's a harami and making a chuteya out of his supporters

And I know for sure that you are a harami Paid worker disguised as ex PTI worker

Tum jese Harami say baat bhi kis ko karni hai.

I write my comment for other readers not for a Harami like you.

Steyn

Stop pretending that you are some pious muslim, you are just a hypocritical moron desperate to get noticed.

I don't need your fatwa nor are you in a position to give fatwas.

Allah is my judge and Allah will judge me and Allah will judge you.

This is my last message to you. Because you're going to the ignore list.

Instead of condemning the obvious lie that Imran Khan is spreading about taking notice, you people attack me and my character? He gives the order himself then says on TV i am taking notice of it ie notice against himself?

And i am the problem and i am the paid brigade.

You people have no shame, no haya, no justice in yourselves. You slander me because Imran Khan did something wrong. Instead of condemning wrong, you support it.

Take your ugly deeds away from me. Go to my ignore list