PM Imran Khan's Speech at Kartarpur Inauguration Ceremony

Competent

Minister (2k+ posts)
If Nawaz Sharif health is really serious then it is only logical to allow him on bail and to treatment of his choice than to be a tyrant and let him die in Jail and allow the opportunists opposition to come to power through sympathy votes(just like Zardari became president after Benazir assassination). But if he is ok, and this really is an NRO and won't come back from London then like I said it will only be a U-Turn for Imran khan, but for Nawaz Sharif it will be a confirmation that he was corrupt and now he has made a deal, along with the fact that he was doing drama on personal health and fooling his supporters all along.
What a silly excuse that one can even listen to that convicted nawaz got ill so he needs bail and treatment abroad what a luxury one can have in Pakistan. what a shame that noW PTI has to give these nonsense explanations that what would have happen if some criminal dies in jail. Does this make any sense to you? give me any one example when has some convicted criminal in jail given such relief Even in old Pakistan.
Pakistan is truly going towards its destruction inshAllah as it is evident where one rule is for poor And one for rich and sadly it’s while PM Imran Khan.
I have no more interest left in Pakistan and its people.

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
What a silly excuse that one can even listen to that convicted nawaz got ill so he needs bail and treatment abroad what a luxury one can have in Pakistan. what a shame that noW PTI has to give these nonsense explanations that what would have happen if some criminal dies in jail. Does this make any sense to you? give me any one example when has some convicted criminal in jail given such relief Even in old Pakistan.
Pakistan is truly going towards its destruction inshAllah as it is evident where one rule is for poor And one for rich and sadly it’s while PM Imran Khan.
I have no more interest left in Pakistan and its people.

I wish there were more like you in Pakistan, and this would be true in that context but sadly Pakistan is a country where an unknown person like Zardari is made President just because of sympathy votes. The death of Nawaz Sharif in Jail would be no different and would pave for the corrupt opposition to rule again through sympathy votes. This is my opinion and you can disagree with that which is your right and no one is snatching that right from you.

Competent

Minister (2k+ posts)
I wish there were more like you in Pakistan, and this would be true in that context but sadly Pakistan is a country where an unknown person like Zardari is made President just because of sympathy votes. The death of Nawaz Sharif in Jail would be no different and would pave for the corrupt opposition to rule again through sympathy votes. This is my opinion and you can disagree with that which is your right and no one is snatching that right from you.
No matter if IK still achieve some of his targets the base of injustice he put will bring down the country anytime.
Be a man and stop putting nonsense arguments just to defend govt injustice and criminal act. if you think it was wrongly done by IK then just say it wrong no ifs and buts!

Qalandar

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes we know Kashmir is a humanitarian crisis issue which an animal like you can't understand. This is why you and Bajwa sold it.

Shazi ji

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
It's too early to reach to this conclusion since he is on bail and not acquitted by the court. But even if it is an NRO then it is only a U-turn for Imran khan, but for Nawaz Sharif it is a confirmation that he is corrupt(and the case is not political) which is why he is making a deal(probably paying some money) to get out of jail.
I honestly thought you were more intelligent than this analysis ,,, please u know this was not expected by IK

miangan

MPA (400+ posts)
Kartar poor ko choro NRO pe baat karo don't twist loog apki be asleyat jaan gayin hayn ke tum kithni pani mi ho