PM Imran Khan took notice of old woman's request on Viral Video

HimSar

Minister (2k+ posts)
Maaf karday bhai

It's a pain to type on mobile, i am sorry that i made a mistake.

I am also Pathan so lag guzara kawa.
no prob, everyone makes typos and hardly any native Urdu speakers here, but sometimes just can't stand the massacre of national language because who cares, when people otherwise painstakingly write 'perfect' English posts.. all good tho.

Zainsha

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I might hate Pakistani politicians but Pakistan is no gutter. We have gutter politicians.

Pakistan is a beautiful country with so much potential if we ever get lucky enough to have politicians that America had.

This is love for Pakistan that even after spending 25+ years in USA I am on a Pakistani Politics forum. I have made 25 trips to Pakistan in 25 years.

When you curse and taunt others all the time, you should expect the same in return. Noonies specially bark all the filth in the world to others and then suddenly become innocent and start claiming PTI followers are badmouth.

If you really voted for IK (which I highly doubt) you should wait. Couple of years time is nothing in policy making world, specially in the country like Pakistan where corruption has been cultivated immensely in the last 30 40 years.

Iconoclast

Hahahaha! You don't have to be a doggie to know about dogs?
Just like I don't have to be a prcik to know that you are one!? Zainsha
Why are you even wasting your time on this aberration of intellect is beyond me. I've long put him on ignore along with the rest of heera mandi phatwaris. Steyn is a colossal fuckwit. He's already been all he could be and that's being a grungy twat.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Why are you even wasting your time on this aberration of intellect is beyond me. I've long put him on ignore along with the rest of heera mandi phatwaris. Steyn is a colossal fuckwit. He's already been all he could be and that's being a grungy twat.
I guess you are 100% right. Thanks for the advice.
I should completely ignore him! Ab ismein kia

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
الحمدللہ اللہ تعالی عمران خان کو پورے پاکستان کے بوڑھے اور ضرورت مند لوگوں کی بہتر انداز میں مدد کرنے کی توفیق عطا فرمائے

Steyn

I guess you are 100% right. Thanks for the advice.
I should completely ignore him! Ab ismein kia

If he tells you to jump off a cliff, will you do that too?

Look at his anger towards me. I don't insult anyone unless they insult me, my only crime is criticising my leader whose actions affect my life and for that, look at his anger.

If i was such a colossal fuckwit, i surely wouldn't have angered him so much.

Anyway, put me on ignore list. Easier to not have to hear criticism than to respond to it :))

Fat Amigo

Senator (1k+ posts)
in Medina-e-Sani, Govt waits till poor miserable old people find some one to record them and put on Social Media to get Govt's attention ??

what if they cant find some one with a smart phone ?? how will they reach Umar Sani in Bani Gala ??

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If he tells you to jump off a cliff, will you do that too?

Look at his anger towards me. I don't insult anyone unless they insult me, my only crime is criticising my leader whose actions affect my life and for that, look at his anger.

If i was such a colossal fuckwit, i surely wouldn't have angered him so much.

Anyway, put me on ignore list. Easier to not have to hear criticism than to respond to it :))
what did you say??

Educationist

in Medina-e-Sani, Govt waits till poor miserable old people find some one to record them and put on Social Media to get Govt's attention ??

what if they cant find some one with a smart phone ?? how will they reach Umar Sani in Bani Gala ??
کتے کے پلے، یہ ہے اصل نیا پاکستان
????