PM Imran Khan strongly condemns firing by Indian army on LOC, pray for martyred PAK army soldiers

NeutralMafia

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
And what did Gawaal Mundee graduate in retardation did during his illegal RAW SUPPORTED Rule? U
Ignorant prostitute of Jati Mujrah Tawaif Mrs Safdar key pubics?
he was begairat ghaddar and now he is in jail...
Lets talk about who is governing country now...

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
Raillu kaata prime Minister
your last prophet fought 74 wars your all Nabi aulia wali and imams fought wars no one back off from it
And he is pretending that he is the prime minister of a Maldives Sweden or Norway he forget that's he is the prime minister of the nuclear country with a brave army a country who has plenty of enemies who wants to undo Pakistan and he is passing his and our times in mataam and mourning and protesting
On the other hand dirty Brahmans and Verma raping our sisters and killing our brothers and he is busy to using Twitter account shame on him me and my family regretting to voted for him
And shame on PTI workers too they are also pathetic like noon league ppp anp and fazul mullah

ninetykman

Minister (2k+ posts)
The reason our Armed Forces are careful in Responding because majority of the civilian population in IOK are Kashmiris. We keep start full scale response then some of the casualties will be our brothers.

ninetykman

Minister (2k+ posts)
Raillu kaata prime Minister
your last prophet fought 74 wars your all Nabi aulia wali and imams fought wars no one back off from it
And he is pretending that he is the prime minister of a Maldives Sweden or Norway he forget that's he is the prime minister of the nuclear country with a brave army a country who has plenty of enemies who wants to undo Pakistan and he is passing his and our times in mataam and mourning and protesting
On the other hand dirty Brahmans and Verma raping our sisters and killing our brothers and he is busy to using Twitter account shame on him me and my family regretting to voted for him
And shame on PTI workers too they are also pathetic like noon league ppp anp and fazul mullah

Feb 27 yaad hai Kandu..bakwas band kar...

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
Feb 27 yaad hai Kandu..bakwas band kar...
Woh Teri Pakistan army ka Kamal tha chu*ya nahi tou tera raillu katta pm India k saath Germany or France jaisi border aur ek hi nuclear power plant aur Narander modi ka election jitna kachmir ka solution hai ki bateein kara raha tha you bloody PTI noon leauge ppp are anti Pakistan now

ninetykman

Minister (2k+ posts)
Woh Teri Pakistan army ka Kamal tha chu*ya nahi tou tera raillu katta pm India k saath Germany or France jaisi border aur ek hi nuclear power plant aur Narander modi ka election jitna kachmir ka solution hai ki bateein kara raha tha you bloody PTI noon leauge ppp are anti Pakistan now

Chotinder Chodi ki unemployed aulad is barking...Go to Modi and clean toilets..opps I forgot you dont know what a toilet is...no wonder shit has got to you stinky head...hahaha

786.ng

MPA (400+ posts)
Chotinder Chodi ki unemployed aulad is barking...Go to Modi and clean toilets..opps I forgot you dont know what a toilet is...no wonder shit has got to you stinky head...hahaha
Wao what a filthy person and zombie you are I'm just doing criticism on raillu katta pm and you making me pro India there is no difference between PTI noon league ppp you all are same anti Pakistan

You taking the credit of Feb 27 like noon league taking the credits of youm e takbeer 28 may 1998 when Pakistan became a nuclear country
But the reality is Pakistan army has achieved these marvelous victories and you guys are just stealing their victory for your filthy and pity politics shame on you bloody zombie I'm vomiting on you now