PM Imran Khan spends the first half of his Eid day with those in PIMS hospital and sick

kingQ

Minister (2k+ posts)
This mother fucker, psychotic attention seeker can't live without coming to the media. Harami Khan should have been in Kashmir like opposition leaders and Shah Mehmood Qureshi or at least paid a visit to Karachi where many people died because of Harami Khan's Naqvi of K Electric.

vicahmed99

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
did you take your burnol dose for today?

Insha Allah tumhrey daku leaders ko missiles par bandh ker india marna hey...…..jahan ka khameer wahin jaa kar marey

This mother fucker, psychotic attention seeker can't live without coming to the media. Harami Khan should have been in Kashmir like opposition leaders and Shah Mehmood Qureshi or at least paid a visit to Karachi where many people died because of Harami Khan's Naqvi of K Electric.

vicahmed99

Aur sunao aap key gainday leader ka kiya haal hey? Karachi tau altaf key under tha pichley 30 saal sey ya tumharey uncle madari hey under

Ullo kay pathay ko Karachi bhajoo jahan 15 afrad maar gaaey Barish maay iss kee madina kee riyasat maay....kia yaa bharwa sirf punjab based PM haay? Namak Haram bana Karachi kee seeton kee waja saay prime minister par ghomta haay sirf apni nigar Islamabad maay

ali_786

MPA (400+ posts)
Ullo kay pathay ko Karachi bhajoo jahan 15 afrad maar gaaey Barish maay iss kee madina kee riyasat maay....kia yaa bharwa sirf punjab based PM haay? Namak Haram bana Karachi kee seeton kee waja saay prime minister par ghomta haay sirf apni nigar Islamabad maay
Karachi ke liay tu apni amma kay yaar zardari sai pooch aur baad main pooch mqm say jo teri baaji ko har raat chodtay rahay hain 15 saal tak , 1 saal main tuo teri baji ka bacha bhi paida nahi hota . Teray Najaiz baap Altaf daryai ghorra jo dramay kerta raha hay 30 saal say aur teri baji Ayyan ali ka choddu zardari jo sindh ka poora budjet kha gia, un sai pooch harami aur apnay un logon sai pooch jo in haram zadoon ko vote daitay rahay hain . Bharway

Last edited:

Steyn

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. We see angel in IK. You see evil.

That is the difference!

We know PTI is a cult and its members have their blind allegiance to Imran Khan so this isn't news.

This is why Imran Khan's actions are worst than Nawaz n Zardari but still PTI cult members are here defending him day and night here.

It's pretty disgusting.

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
We know PTI is a cult and its members have their blind allegiance to Imran Khan so this isn't news.

This is why Imran Khan's actions are worst than Nawaz n Zardari but still PTI cult members are here defending him day and night here.

It's pretty disgusting.

Can I also say -;we love it!

gumnam

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I would still suggest to vote for Patwarri.

IK doesn't need your support!
And i wud suggest u to answer my questions instead of running away. And again dont tell me what imran khan needs or doesnt need, who died and made you king?You dont get to determine whether i support ik or not.

gumnam

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
You did not have to make such an effort to prove what I had already found out about you. Man o man what kind of idiots we have who know how to change the system with few key strokes. Every one of smelly, shitty rat is a genius on this ingenious invention called internet.
And from your recent posts i can discern that u r a little kid who is either too entitled to know whats right or too dumb to know how the real world works. And guess what u still didnt answer any questions that I asked above, how pathetic. There is no difference between u and most of the ppp, pmln supporters on this forum who dont answer any questions posed to them and instead resort to insulting others.

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
And i wud suggest u to answer my questions instead of running away. And again dont tell me what imran khan needs or doesnt need, who died and made you king?You dont get to determine whether i support ik or not.

Running away?

In other words you are a patwarri who can't handle the truth!

I bet you know the answers to all your questions. But since you are a born patwarri you are now confused. To jump ship or not.

I don't think there will be any space for you with the Khan

gumnam123

MPA (400+ posts)
Running away?

In other words you are a patwarri who can't handle the truth!

I bet you know the answers to all your questions. But since you are a born patwarri you are now confused. To jump ship or not.

I don't think there will be any space for you with the Khan
lol u on some drugs my man. Typical pti fanboy calling those people patwaris who dont agree with them. There is no difference between u and the brain dead pmln and ppp supporters who dont answer to any questions about the corruption done by their leaders and troll on this sub. U r as braindead as them never questioning only worshipping. Shabash, keep on dodging the questions i asked. I know deep down u know im right. You just reaffirmed to everyone here that u are a brain dead patwari. Good day to u ??

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
lol u on some drugs my man. Typical pti fanboy calling those people patwaris who dont agree with them. There is no difference between u and the brain dead pmln and ppp supporters who dont answer to any questions about the corruption done by their leaders and troll on this sub. U r as braindead as them never questioning only worshipping. Shabash, keep on dodging the questions i asked. I know deep down u know im right. You just reaffirmed to everyone here that u are a brain dead patwari. Good day to u ??

You keep claiming that you know all and we can't answer your questions. Ok let's see some evidence of what you know is wrong and attributable to Khan???

Don't back out. You are very close to being allowed back to PTI!

gumnam123

MPA (400+ posts)
You keep claiming that you know all and we can't answer your questions. Ok let's see some evidence of what you know is wrong and attributable to Khan???

Don't back out. You are very close to being allowed back to PTI!
You are a special fruitcake arent you ?? . If u still cant understand what i was talking about then I cant do anything about it. Go to page 1 and start reading my posts and my replies to your fellow pti tard. Im not going to waste my time on u anymore, its clear either u dont care or cant understand what Im talking about.

RealPeople

Minister (2k+ posts)
You are a special fruitcake arent you ?? . If u still cant understand what i was talking about then I cant do anything about it. Go to page 1 and start reading my posts and my replies to your fellow pti tard. Im not going to waste my time on u anymore, its clear either u dont care or cant understand what Im talking about.

Ohhh so you are backing out-without any evidence!

Typical patwarri pattern. The moment I asked for evidence you have decided to call it a day. Pathetic.

gumnam123

MPA (400+ posts)
Ohhh so you are backing out-without any evidence!

Typical patwarri pattern. The moment I asked for evidence you have decided to call it a day. Pathetic.
Ok if that's what makes you feel all good inside then sure my delusional friend ?? . Bye bye pti patwari