Please Clear Your Mind About Zaid Hamid

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Admin/mod

I am posting this in 'discussion' to achieve highest exposure. After a while you can merge it in a corresponding thread if you like --- thanks

Here is condemnation officially issued by ZH's office. Hopefully it will clear everybody's mind.

It says
" Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid [Official] Innalillihe inna ilehe rajeoon. We are deeply saddened by the brutal murder of Maulana Saeed Jalalpuri and his friends in Karachi. His life has been spent in service to Islam and we condemn his murder in strongest terms. May his soul rest in peace. Pl recite fatiha for the departed soul. He may had differences with our... work and mission but we believe that they were based on sincerity. We are saddened. BT team "

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
I will request admin not to delete this post or merge it with other coz it is important issue so let people discuss here abt this.

Now what i think About Zaid Hamid is .
I have read article of khatam e nabuat website about zaid hamid which claims according to court decision yusuf declared himself as prophet while i hav seen that video of zaid hamid as well in which he spoke about yousuf and said that court decision is that yousuf never claimed himself as prophet but khuda ka khalifa so he is out of islam and his punishment is death sentence . Now both statements are contrary to each other so now we need to see court real document which will make it clear what was the decision of court and khatm e nabuat website says that in court yousuf admit that all those audio tapes belongs to him and even he admit that he declare himself as prophet so Allah knows what is true at the moment but first of all i will request everybody that dont be emotional or excited abt this coz we need to see every aspect of this incident now According to my information zaid hamid works with full support of pakistan army and even he fought in afghanistan as well against soviet union so pakistan army brought him on tele just to bring confidence back in pakistanis about pakistan and give them a good hope and bring them closer to each other and to unite all pakistan and make pakistan image better and make everybody proud pakistani so in this way he was on mission again for pakistan and he did this job well so now we know that our agencies never let anybody come in their way so if zaid hamid is really on big mission about 23rd of march 2010 and if this open challenge of mufti jalal puri can ruin his reputation so they will try to stop it on any cost because at the moment they just wanna use zaid hamid no matter whatever his believe is coz even zaid hamid is working for pakistan no doubt so i have a doubt that it could be agencies involvement in murder of mufti jalal puri but not zaid hamid himself.

Another point if you go to ahmed quraishi website www.ahmedquraishi.com so you will see that he is talking about another military coup expectation in pakistan on front page and ahmed quraishi also works under the cover of pakistan army as journalist and he also praise zaid hamid on his webiste they both talk same and what they say is that this time if there will be military coup so we wil bring an honest pakistani into power not general kiyani itself but this person will hav full military support on his back.
In one program zaid hamid was talking about imran khan that we need people like imran khan in pakistan govt. even if you see his videos of takmil e pakistan on 23 march you will see particular faces in that video and they are trying to show in that video that only these popular faces are loyal pakistanis or patriotic like ali azmat or few more and if zaid hamid recomending abt imran khan and in the end zaid hamid get bad label on his name like if its get proof that he was sahabi of yousuf so then people will say the same about imran khan that zaid hamid was supporting imran khan so they can have some link too so imran khan will get another bad label if that would happen so i pray that allah kher karay pakistan per & i will request everybody to read that khatam e nabuwat website link as well to see other half of the story thanks.
http://www.khatm-e-nubuwwat.com/zaid hamid sawal.pdf

abduttawwab

MPA (400+ posts)
gazoomartian said:
Admin/mod

I am posting this in 'discussion' to achieve highest exposure. After a while you can merge it in a corresponding thread if you like --- thanks

Here is condemnation officially issued by ZH's office. Hopefully it will clear everybody's mind.

It says
" Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid [Official] Innalillihe inna ilehe rajeoon. We are deeply saddened by the brutal murder of Maulana Saeed Jalalpuri and his friends in Karachi. His life has been spent in service to Islam and we condemn his murder in strongest terms. May his soul rest in peace. Pl recite fatiha for the departed soul. He may had differences with our... work and mission but we believe that they were based on sincerity. We are saddened. BT team "

?? ????:
??? ?? ???? ?????? ???? ??? ?? ?? ????? ????? ??? ????

??? ???? ???? ?? ?? ????? ????? ????? ???? ?????? ????? ?? ??? ?? ????? ?? ????? ??????? ??? ??? ?? ????? ??? ?? ?? ????? ?? ??? ????? ?????? ??? ???? ???? ???? ???????? ????? ?? ???? ????? ?? ?? ????? ??? ???? ????? ??? ?? ??? ???? ???????? ?? ?? ????? ??????? ????????? ??? ?? ??? ?????? ???? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ????

itsnotme90

Minister (2k+ posts)
I post This reply on Feb 23 2010 On Gazoo Martin Post

Post subject: Re: March 23rd, 2010----I Invite Inputs From PakistanisPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:36 am

I use to listen alex jones programmes and webster tarpley & all other conspiracy theories when zaid hamid didnt even come on tele & then he start his program on TV1 first he start from religious programs & then he start telling about usa and its intentions they were all same stories which are available on internet but he was translating them in urdu i become a fan of him as well coz of his patriotism but now i hav doubt on him since long time coz he is on something else. Its very easy to talk about patriotism & curse america you will become popular in pakistan within few days coz thats what public demand and if he wil make his own party then it will prove that he was doing all this for this reason but i dont think he will register his own party actually he is preparing a group of supporters and he is gonna divert them in a particular direction as he will get direction from his boss coz he is suspicious.

shahqais

Councller (250+ posts)
ZZH claimed there will be bloodshed and he was right.Let me put in another way may be he knew that he has to get some people killed if they don't stop talking about his connections with Yousaf kazzab and specially after someone issues an open challenge.

mistehbab

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Assalam-o-Alaikum-Warahmat-ULLAH ALL,

Condemnation is worthless. Who cares for condemnation ? People care about justice.

What is important is that this crime of murder be investigated. The murderer must be arrested, charged with the crime, taken through due prosecution of the court of law, and then given exemplary punishment for it, according to law of the land.

karachiwala

There is no reason for us to clear our minds about a person who has a shaky background. This guy is a self proclaimed MUFTI, Defense Analyst (where he could not even shut up a stupid Indian reporter ina live call), a strategist etc. etc. It took him ages to try and clear his name and then also he lied. If he were honest he would have accepted the challenge of the Ulema. I would never believe this man and I do not consider him to be worth 2 cents. Time will show us that he also a a pitthoo like many others before him.

gazoomartian

karachiwala said:
There is no reason for us to clear our minds about a person who has a shaky background. This guy is a self proclaimed MUFTI, Defense Analyst (where he could not even shut up a stupid Indian reporter ina live call), a strategist etc. etc. It took him ages to try and clear his name and then also he lied. If he were honest he would have accepted the challenge of the Ulema. I would never believe this man and I do not consider him to be worth 2 cents. Time will show us that he also a a pitthoo like many others before him.

he did accept challenge, where have you been hiding? But he is smart also. he doesnt want to be dragged into something and get away from focusing on his mission and thats exactly what tahaffuz is trying to do --- to 'de-focus' him from his mission. I must give him credit for that. Its the tahaffuz that is shying away from his invitation. Besides he has all the proof that Ulama's issued wrong fatwas, proven in court.

I gave him worthyness of only1 cents, but you are so very kind to give 2 cents. ZH appreciates it, I am sure [clap] [funnny]

gazoomartian

babar458 said:
Aisa ho hi nahee sakta k taareekh dohrai nahi jae,
Tameer-e-Pakistan k waqt Quaid-e-Azam k Khilaaf Molvioon ka 1 Block Bana tha ab Takmeel-e-Pakiatan k waqt aisa na ho ho nahi sakta magar wohi hoga inke saath jo us waqt k molvioon k saath hoa tha Pakista Ban hi Gaya Lakin......

Kuch Pak maolveon ko public mein shoot karna chahye, They have no brain

deshdrohi123

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Looks like he is dodgy when he says that he will only defend his case when Shariat will come, also he talks emotionally, i mean there is no concrete or solid views looks political Bhand not a philosopher, so i dont think he is someone 2 follow at all. thanx