PILDAT survey puts Punjab ahead of KPK in terms of governance, Sindh worst

Rameez Chaudhry

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1468940840057303

survey-puts-punjab-ahead-of-kpk-in-terms-of-governance-sindh-worst-1409667532-6279.JPG

ISLAMABAD: A survey conducted by Pakistan Institute of Legislative Development and Transparency has put Punjab on top of the governance chart followed by Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan and Sindh.
According to the survey, of the four provinces in Pakistan, Punjab scores significantly better in terms of the governance track-record of the Provincial Government. Khyber Pakhtunkhwas Provincial Government has not been able to register the same level of positive governance evaluation as the Punjab Government, albeit it emerged as the second-best among the four provinces, trailing Punjab.
Of the four provinces evaluated and compared in this opinion poll for the respective provincial governments governance performance, the Sindh provincial government has emerged as the clear loser.
PILDAT released score card on quality of governance based on a nationwide survey.
The nationwide survey was commissioned by PILDAT and conducted by Gallup Pakistan to gauge public opinion on quality of governance across Pakistan upon the completion of the 1st year of National and Provincial Governments elected through the May 2013 General Election.
The nationwide poll was conducted during July 16, 2014 to August 6, 2014 to obtain public opinion on core indicators on quality of governance across national and provincial governments. The respondents for the survey included 3065 citizens from rural and urban areas from all the four provinces of Pakistan.
Nationwide public perception on performance of 4 Chief Ministers shows that the Chief Minister of Punjab received the highest rating with a Net Performance Rating (NPR) of +33% as 65% rate his performance as Good to Very Good while 32% rateit as Bad or Very Bad.
In public opinion, the second ranking on the ladder is reserved for Chief Minister of KP, whose performance though rated negatively with the NPR of -14% shows 51% rated his performance as Bad or Very Bad while only 37% of the respondents evaluated his performance as good or very good.
Third place on the ladder is reserved in public opinion for Chief Minister of Balochistan who received NPR of -19% as only 33% respondents rated his performance as good or very good while the majority, 52%, rated his performance as bad or very bad.
The Chief Minister Sindh occupies the opposite end of the performance meter with NPR of -29% as a significant 59% of the respondents rated his performance as bad or very bad while only 30% of the respondents rated his performance as good or very good.
Prime Minister of Pakistan received 46% positive ratings in public opinion while 52% rated his performance in the last year as bad to very bad. SAMAA

miafridi

Model Town Incident,
PML-N 2 MPA's attacking police stations(and police) and taking their culprits with them,
PML-N MPA's relative fighting with Elite force and getting away with punishment.
PML-N MPA's slapping doctors(for not obeying him) and still getting away with it.
Rana Mashood video of taking bribe for CM shahbaz,
And the list goes on.

Still survey says something else. I don't reject the survey at all, Infact if true then i am sure that People of Pakistan are so fund of getting Metro bus ignoring their basic rights which are health, education, right to FIR and getting justice from courts, Controlled food item prices, Controlled inflation.

I think people should vote for someone who will control things(as inflation, food item prices, cheap health and education and justice) as these things directly affects the overall expenditure of people and keeps your monthly expenditure to 10,000/month as opposed to 20,000 per month by a corrupt government, but A Pakistani mindset is like if inflation goes up to 20,000/month from 10,000/month( you will curse the government but if the same government gives you 2000 monthly then the person will start slogans in the Govt favor. But would not vote to someone who would control the price and keep their expenditures to 12000/month.

Last edited:

mminhas

Citizen
This survey has no weight, the methodology itself has not been released. The survey would have been valuable if they showed various population segments in each region and verified their responses. The total number of participants has not even been identified, percentages do not mean much if total participants is an unknown parameter.
We are all knowledgeable and educated enough to realize this survey's results are cooked.

lagta hay abhi kisi pooootian ke nazar nahin paree ispar,,, cus I don't see anything like its a paid survey.....

I really wonder, how dumb these guys are...I mean except for them every one in the country is wrong...its not even possible...dumb arses

miafridi

lagta hay abhi kisi pooootian ke nazar nahin paree ispar,,, cus I don't see anything like its a paid survey.....

I really wonder, how dumb these guys are...I mean except for them every one in the country is wrong...its not even possible...dumb arses

Aesi kiya Dhood ki nehray baha di in model time k planners ne aur Police stations per hamla kar k apnay mulzim ko churranay walo aur on record bribe letay huway pakday janay walay Minister ne jo logo ka survey aesa aaya?

hussainy81

Minister (2k+ posts)
Koi aik kaam N league ka mojooda riyasat ko insaaf ki riyasat bananay mein...Police Patwaar Kachehry..nothing then everything else is bull ****...

First Strike

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
There is no doubt that Punjab is number one but only in corruption, extra judicial killings, undemocratic attitude, alliance with terrorists like gullu butts. Shame on Nora league

hunter123

MPA (400+ posts)
Model Town Incident,
PML-N 2 MPA's attacking police stations(and police) and taking their culprits with them,
PML-N MPA's relative fighting with Elite force and getting away with punishment.
PML-N MPA's slapping doctors(for not obeying him) and still getting away with it.
Rana Mashood video of taking bribe for CM shahbaz,
And the list goes on.

Still survey says something else. I don't reject the survey at all, Infact if true then i am sure that People of Pakistan are so fund of getting Metro bus ignoring their basic rights which are health, education, right to FIR and getting justice from courts, Controlled food item prices, Controlled inflation.

I think people should vote for someone who will control things(as inflation, food item prices, cheap health and education and justice) as these things directly affects the overall expenditure of people and keeps your monthly expenditure to 10,000/month as opposed to 20,000 per month by a corrupt government, but A Pakistani mindset is like if inflation goes up to 20,000/month from 10,000/month( you will curse the government but if the same government gives you 2000 monthly then the person will start slogans in the Govt favor. But would not vote to someone who would control the price and keep their expenditures to 12000/month.

اس قوم کو اب جو ڈنڈا ملے گا، ڈکٹیٹروںکو بھول جائیں گے یہ لوگ

amir_ali

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
SS Wins yet again - PILDAT

Table5.jpg

http://www.pildat.org/eventsdel.asp?detid=714
===============================

Just look at the margin, 65 % participants gave him a positive rating, elections are won on performance basis and that is how PMLn won.

That's why we say, "Mahnat kar hassad nahi", "jalne wale ka munh kala" Burnol for PTIans.

Synikmaster

MPA (400+ posts)
Koi muj ko tu bata dai k yeh doodh ki nahrain kaha beh rahi hai punjab mei...kaya survey hai...jhoota just like nooraas