PF 75- Bye Election: JUI wins again, PTI finishes Second

AKBER BADSHAH

MPA (400+ posts)
2-10-2010_20718_1.gif

NO PRECENSE OF PPP,PML(N),ANP,MQM.
KHAMOSH INQILAAB ARAHA HAI. BOLTA PAKISTAN 10.2.2010 KA PAROGRAME DAIKHEY.

Adeel

Founder
Re: Lucky Marwat by-elections by securing second position P.T.I

how does Fazl ur Rehman keeps winning. He is one of the biggest lota of Pakistan and everyone knows it but people still keep voting them. Not sure what is the logic behind that

gazoomartian

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Adeel said:
how does Fazl ur Rehman keeps winning. He is one of the biggest lota of Pakistan and everyone knows it but people still keep voting them. Not sure what is the logic behind that

I am lost. The content of this post is different than the header: Lucky Marwat by-elections by securing second position P.T.I

If you keep updated, who won in Mansehra

maliksum

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)

Adeel said:

[hmmm] Same logic as that behind people voting PPP in interior Sindh, PML(n) in urban Punjab, MQM in Karachi !!!

Ussi1

Voter (50+ posts)

Adeel said:

It's our faulty election system. Even educated people are victim of biradari system. Some powerful guy will force many of his family members and friends to vote for certain people.

On the other hand some thug of the area will bribe people to vote for him. Bribe in a sense that he/she will build a small road or get them people water/electricity meters through some connection/bribe. This in turn blind the people from long term vision for the country. The same people will sooner suffer from high cost of living due to inflation but they wouldn't realize that this was because of their wrong choice in local polling in their area.

Until and unless people start thinking about nation as a whole rather than personal/local advantage,the thugs will keep coming into power.

DR MEHMOODZAI

Councller (250+ posts)
That is good news
Imran Khan is growing and deepening the roots in Pakistan
Politics,really that is good sign.
God bless him

GeoG

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is 3rd zilat amez sikast of Imran Khan. Still tanga party.

HaHa
Coming second is Zilat Amez in your opinion
Tell me how many votes MQM took this constituency,
Sifar, Zero, Zilch sorry you will only understand Shunnay.

Karachi main koi gun dikha kar sleeping pills looto aur
Kaliyay ko 2 ton bhajwao,
He is gonna need these, seeing Phanda closing on him

Raaz

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم

Adeel said:

He is biggest LOTA thats why he got the vots of Lootas ,
Lot of LOOTAS there. :lol: :lol:

Sayeen

Councller (250+ posts)
By elections are about localized thinking by the masses hence do not present a 100% reflection of the people's attitudes and wishes thats why they are won by the ruling parties because ordinary people want resolution of daily hurdles in their life (getting roads paved, building schools hospitals, getting people employed on govt payroll ), all this only a member in the government can deliver.

General elections are more about the country where the country should head and who should lead.

PTI has done well it LuckyMarwat and only positives should be drawn from this result.

alihbkable

MPA (400+ posts)

Adeel said:

Yar NWFP mei anti Am\erica vote parta hai.
people voted for MMA in 2002 when they opposed American policies. Theyt voted for ANP in 2008 when they opposed American policies and now again when JUIF has started to oppose American policies and PTI the people have gone back to JUI.

filhaal aisa he hai bhai.

I remember it was Aridhsher Cowasjee who once wrote in DAWN that

"It is a tragedy that v r never allowed to pick the best but the least worse of the lot, such is our fate."

What can v do? But Moulana Diesel will embrace a stunning defeat in a time span of 2 general elections. Till then, u have to w8 and suffer.

shaheedchoudry

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is 3rd zilat amez sikast of Imran Khan. Still tanga party.
don't worry, imran khan will free you from mqm. then you will not be on gun point and you could voice your opinion freely.

saynotwar

this is engineered election.in this country when sister of founder of pakistan could not win election how cam imran khan.until and unless we have independent election commission this cycle of bogus election will continue :D

Muttahaida

Councller (250+ posts)
or nazreen fazlur rehman nai imran khan ka dabba bana ker ghaseettey hoye medan sai bahar phaik diya hai........tanga party dicho dicho

waleed1214

Aur hum us min nazreen is match mein hum KALIA PEHALWAN ki party ko dhoondhtay reh gaee or pata chala kay woh tu srif sindh mein aur khasoosan karachi mein pehlwani kertay hain,laikin un ka asl pehlwan tu pakistan ka shari hee naee!!! :roll: :roll: 8-)

waleed1214

tum siyasat idher kero raho bahir muthahida yey chukar sumjhoa bhai kyun kay tumhay chawlien marnay kay ilawa tu aur kch naee aata.

tum jaisay voters pay mujhey tars aata hai mutahida jahan ki huwa hotee hai wahee chal pertay hain,logic aur tumhara koi Taaluq naee hota,and that's why the PAKISTANI version of nazi party AKA MQM gets with the power of gun 25 seats from karachi:p,STrange but true!!!and here he shows his arrogance over it :lol: :lol:

wbuttar

Citizen
for MQM lovers

At least PTI seems everywhere. Finished. 2nd 3rd and 5th in three bye elections in NWFP. Where is you MQM. N-League only contested one.